TOPIC: {Ban Appeal}

{Ban Appeal} 7 months 4 weeks ago #1415256

Name - Legend
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:501418211
Admins Name - Callum
Reason - Cheating.
Server - SSRP
Time - One year.
I am writing to address the recent ban placed on my account in zarpgaming. I am deeply sorry for my actions that led to this situation and the inconvenience it may have caused. First and foremost, I want to express my genuine remorse for any disruption or negative impact my behavior may have had on the gaming community. I understand that fair play and respectful conduct are essential to maintaining a positive gaming environment for everyone. Upon reflection, I acknowledge that my actions were in violation of the game's terms of service and the principles of good sportsmanship. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand that such behavior is not only unacceptable but also detrimental to the overall gaming experience.
I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines set by the masters moving forward. I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and have made a personal commitment to be a better and more respectful player. I kindly request that you reconsider the ban on my account. I genuinely love zarping, and it has been an integral part of my leisure time for a long time. I would be extremely grateful for a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and respectful member of the gaming community.

If reinstated, I promise to strictly adhere to all the rules and guidelines of zarp and to be a positive influence within the community. I understand that trust must be rebuilt, and I am more than willing to accept any additional conditions or restrictions that you may deem necessary to ensure a fair and respectful gaming environment.
Once again, I apologize for my previous actions and any inconvenience they may have caused. I genuinely hope you can find it in your consideration to grant me the opportunity to make amends and continue enjoying the game I love.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, Legendary
Proof - N/A
Extra Information - I do understand that I was just unbanned for cheating and I am not going to deny anything,
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Legendary.
The topic has been locked.

{Ban Appeal} 7 months 4 weeks ago #1415258

Since it was a valid ban for cheating, You have to wait out the year ban.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40