TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414905

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Callum
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Callumm (STEAM_0:0:110907461). Warned on 28/08/2023 - 20:58:41 for Exploiting in event
Server - Which server did this occur on?
s1
Story/Situation - What happened?
So I was in a 'Special Arms Race' event with Callum, where we were using special weapons such as the ASMD mini2 rocket. These weapons have incredible power and can instantly kill players, making death unintentional. starting i had no problem with the weapons at the start but as we progressed i got to the gencorp core grenade and callum the jet gun the unique aspect of this stage was that callum had to get as close to me as possible to kill me, unlike the Gencorp grenade, which is thrown from a distance, and this proximity, combined with the need to throw grenades, sometimes resulted in unintended deaths.

For example, I threw a few grenades into the sky, intending them to explode and land on Callum. However, the delay in their explosion got me killed. Callum immediately accused me of exploiting the game, without discussing the situation or considering that it was unintentional. I didn't take his accusations seriously because I thought he was joking.

As the game progressed and I unlocked the Tgun and Company, I realized that I needed to be near Callum to use these weapons effectively. His gun had a short firing range, while mine had a far firing range. Shooting from a distance was not an option as he was constantly closing in on me. Despite the circumstances, Callum continued to claim that my actions were an exploit, only because having this suicide restores health.

In my opinion, this accusation of exploitation is totally unfounded. The involuntary act of committing suicide in an instant kill event, so the hit points are 100 or 25, has no significance in the grand scheme of the game compared to the traditional arms race. These weapons have the potential to inflict over 100 points of damage, making the difference between an intentional or unintentional kill.

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
To begin with, callum is based on a precise point of the event and not on its totality and we notice just at this moment that I committed suicide so he says that it is an exploit and warns me without verbal and without explanation of his part while I was confused and thinking it was a joke on his part.
First on this so-called "exploit" since it refers to the past so instead of researching/confirming via a close staff to get more information, he decides to warn me without further reflection.
also, even if it was "exploiting", he could have relied on the attention i had during the event instead of just relying on what he sees, which could just be unintentional or different compared to the whole event since it was a "jet gun vs a grenade" and it was this step that caused the problem.
You can also see in the evidence below that supports a fact that I explained the fact that I committed suicide with my grenade and instead of basing this on an involuntary action he wants to warn me because it is an exploit as i had 0 recent for a long time without breaking the rules so not verbalizing this and not wanting the two player version of settling this in a more equal and not unequal way would be more enjoyable and cooperative
Besides, I talked about the situation in Chute and Dutch and Chute offered to talk about it with Callum to have more clarity on the situation and to have global points of view, so that's what I 'have done. but callum didn't even interact with me when i asked him and i shared his downfall and he told me he asked him to tell me about it but still no reply
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...9111836794/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...4900341830/image.png
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 8 months 6 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414906

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414907

Clarky wrote: with that said, :minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414908

killing yourself in any way shape of form to avoid getting killed by other players using explosives or grenades is exploiting as you are not intended to save people points just because you cant fight, now you may have accidentally thrown a grenade at the skybox and it hit you because of the delay but overall this isnt the first time you have exploited and for that reason i will be...

:minussp:
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414911

aw man you got unbanned partys over :( :( :(
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414913

User wrote:
killing yourself in any way shape of form to avoid getting killed by other players using explosives or grenades is exploiting as you are not intended to save people points just because you cant fight, now you may have accidentally thrown a grenade at the skybox and it hit you because of the delay but overall this isnt the first time you have exploited and for that reason i will be...

you done that too in the past lad and anyway in his context that wasn't volontary anyway if it's considering exploiting
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414914

sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

you done that too in the past lad and anyway in his context that wasn't volontary anyway if it's considering exploiting
Starting drama AGAIN, please ban this lad.
  • Salted Wine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 221
Sinz #1 Hater , Banned for being based!
Last Edit: 8 months 6 days ago by Salted Wine.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414915

sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

why are we talking about the past?
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414916

User wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

cuz if it's "considering" exploiting when you and me before didn't know that was, I should considering tell you what happend in the past :) to tell you, you didn't notice but you did in purpose !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414917

sinzz wrote:
User wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

cuz if it's "considering" exploiting when you and me before didn't know that was, I should considering tell you what happend in the past :) to tell you, you didn't notice but you did in purpose !

duolingo.com
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414918

Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

duolingo.com
its only funny when i do it sry
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414919

Terry A Davis wrote:
Preston Garvey125 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:
sinzz wrote:
User wrote:

duolingo.com
its only funny when i do it sry

i tried
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414920

You're no stranger to exploiting as you've done it countless of times.

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414921

this user should be banned and wiped
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28
Last Edit: 8 months 6 days ago by percocet bobby.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414922

Handling
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414923

Should have been a perma!

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414925

deserved :minussp:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 8 months 6 days ago #1414927

Hi Sinz,

I Have talked to Callum again and he has explained me that you did this with intention and I agree. So Consider it a heads up for the next time if you intentionally kill yourself again in events that they will be punished
I don't think re-appealing will help out aswell. Callum told me he is very firm with this outcome which I completly understand.

Consider this
#Denied
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod