[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414788

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:
I think they should just permanently ban you without ability to appeal since you didn't learn the first 3 times. You also seem like youre on the spectrum and Im extremely ableist so that doesnt help your case. Sorry man.
doctored video i have learned. i just want it to be known

Dayum they must’ve also doctored the server logs to match the video! Crazy shit these days, hopefully Hollywood hires them for their editing skills!
they just pasted my name over someone elses and money

Holy shit I didn’t actually think you are that retarded I feel genuinely sorry for you now.
also if the server had money logs this might be slightly more easy to tell i would look into that if i were you

Would rather not waste my time, there’s already enough proof for my liking unsure why you are denying it so much, you got a second chance in the unban wave and got unbanned a year early and back on it again lol
just blatantly looking past the points ive made and looking straight at my track record. imma say it in caps so maybe youll understand WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK WOULD I BE IN A DISCORD MUCH THE LESS THE SAME CALL WITH PEOPLE WHO I JUST GOT BANNED USING THE SAME MOTHERFUCKNG CHEAT THEY USE AND SCREENSHARING IT TO THEM ASWELL??? AND AT THE SAME EXACT TIME THIS BUG THAT IVE NEVER HAD HAPPEN IN THE 3 YEARS IVE PLAYED ZARP MAGICALLY HAPPENS.
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414789

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:
I think they should just permanently ban you without ability to appeal since you didn't learn the first 3 times. You also seem like youre on the spectrum and Im extremely ableist so that doesnt help your case. Sorry man.

Dayum they must’ve also doctored the server logs to match the video! Crazy shit these days, hopefully Hollywood hires them for their editing skills!

Holy shit I didn’t actually think you are that retarded I feel genuinely sorry for you now.
also if the server had money logs this might be slightly more easy to tell i would look into that if i were you

Would rather not waste my time, there’s already enough proof for my liking unsure why you are denying it so much, you got a second chance in the unban wave and got unbanned a year early and back on it again lol
just blatantly looking past the points ive made and looking straight at my track record. imma say it in caps so maybe youll understand WHY IN THE LIVING FUCK WOULD I BE IN A DISCORD MUCH THE LESS THE SAME CALL WITH PEOPLE WHO I JUST GOT BANNED USING THE SAME MOTHERFUCKNG CHEAT THEY USE AND SCREENSHARING IT TO THEM ASWELL??? AND AT THE SAME EXACT TIME THIS BUG THAT IVE NEVER HAD HAPPEN IN THE 3 YEARS IVE PLAYED ZARP MAGICALLY HAPPENS.

you were not in the discord with them, they joined while you were already in the call - you then proceeded to ban them from the discord no?
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414790

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

You know what else doesn't make sense, using no recoil on a mini2
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414791

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414792

Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

just checked the "money logs" seems to match the time of the video
sure but your money logs dont exactly show everyones total amount cause it could also be a alt account that they named Trash God and gave it money to match mine. THIS all coincidentally takes place while im afk.
only shows TRADED money SPENT money and GIVEN money
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Trash God.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414793

Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

sure but your money logs dont exactly show everyones total amount cause it could also be a alt account that they named Trash God and gave it money to match mine. THIS all coincidentally takes place while im afk.

why ask to check logs if you are going to counter what they say
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414794

Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

but trash god made the logs? are you ok callum? trash god is the lead ZARP dev? ???
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414795

Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

I was asking you to expand the logs. not check them they have been checked countless times
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414797

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Callum., Nogtog

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414798

i am still awaiting your response to my offer...
  • Mr President Zelensky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Volodymyr Zelenskyy was elected President of Ukrai
  • Thanks received: 25
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Killa Kappa, CEO of Business, Turtlx69

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414799

CEO of Business wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

but trash god made the logs? are you ok callum? trash god is the lead ZARP dev? ???
real im undercover :P
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414801

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

so very professional from a cm also dodging my points and responds by straying the conversation away from the points being made yet again. :?
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414802

Trash God wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

laughing so much right now some might say I am xDutchCat
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Killa Kappa, ItsDonny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414805

Mr President Zelensky wrote:
i am still awaiting your response to my offer...

its an honor to have you here Mr. President Zelensky i wish you the best of luck :woohoo:
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414806

Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

laughing so much right now some might say I am xDutchCat
what does this even mean my guy
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414808

I have just the thing for you to do and when you come back you will be unbanned on zarp
  • Mr President Zelensky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Volodymyr Zelenskyy was elected President of Ukrai
  • Thanks received: 25
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, CEO of Business, Turtlx69

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414809

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

so very professional from a cm also dodging my points and responds by straying the conversation away from the points being made yet again. :?

Dodging in-valid points
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414810

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Dodging in-valid points
i forgot here at zarp we dont use logic and reasoning! my bad.
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414814

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Dodging in-valid points
i forgot here at zarp we dont use logic and reasoning! my bad.

Spot on mate. You also don’t use logic to stick with one story to try defend yourself instead of changing this multiple times and adding things in too, it’s hilarious to see you try defend yourself and you end up digging yourself a deeper hole. If you stuck with the same story from the getgo I might’ve actually believed you but you are too stupid to do that. Not going to waste any more time on here, fun while it lasted be locking this until the outcome!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, CEO of Business

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 3 days ago #1415082

we denied this in the meeting sorry for your loss :pray:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
Last Edit: 8 months 3 days ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Killa Kappa, Lerpson, Markus, sinzz and 3 more...
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

241 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32