CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jawson wrote:
If you are requesting for this to be re reviewed we will move forward with that this next upcoming meeting on Saturday.
please and take into account the points that were made and rethink it this was a doctored and faked video. i have never had this vip logo "bug" happen to me before and it magically happens at the same time im in a discord that ive never even heard of, with the people i just got banned and dislike, also screensharing using the cheat that THEY got banned for using.
please also take into consideration that trash god is a blatant cheater and a scum in the zarp community
do you have any proof of these accusations? how did you get that jet suit 5 holos and 1 mummy ? i believe its against the rules to out of game sir

cheadleware developer and owner speaking.
No actually its Terry A Davis, the owner and developer of Holy C and TempleOS

"I'm a white man, I wrote my own fucking compiler I'm not a ***** like Linus"
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Clarky.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414769

Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jawson wrote:
If you are requesting for this to be re reviewed we will move forward with that this next upcoming meeting on Saturday.
please and take into account the points that were made and rethink it this was a doctored and faked video. i have never had this vip logo "bug" happen to me before and it magically happens at the same time im in a discord that ive never even heard of, with the people i just got banned and dislike, also screensharing using the cheat that THEY got banned for using.
please also take into consideration that trash god is a blatant cheater and a scum in the zarp community
do you have any proof of these accusations? how did you get that jet suit 5 holos and 1 mummy ? i believe its against the rules to out of game sir

That's me! And don't forget - cheating zarpers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You run them over, that's what you do. Fucking cheating zarpers.
if thats the case you should crash your vehicle into a tree. (just using your own logic)
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414770

Clarky wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Name one person who actually cares about out of game trading, it pretty much just covers chute's ass whenever zarp players decide to be scumbags to each other and scam
maybe delete the rules against it then
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414771

Trash God wrote:
Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jawson wrote:

That's me! And don't forget - cheating zarpers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving. You run them over, that's what you do. Fucking cheating zarpers.
if thats the case you should crash your vehicle into a tree. (just using your own logic)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414772

I think they should just permanently ban you without ability to appeal since you didn't learn the first 3 times. You also seem like youre on the spectrum and Im extremely ableist so that doesnt help your case. Sorry man.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Jaden..
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Sam the Sausage, bunnyslippers69, Killa Kappa, illegalimmigrant and 4 more...

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414773

Jaden. wrote:
I think they should just permanently ban you without ability to appeal since you didn't learn the first 3 times. You also seem like youre on the spectrum and Im extremely ableist so that doesnt help your case. Sorry man.
doctored video i have learned. i just want it to be known
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414774

CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Terry A Davis wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Crystaal wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jawson wrote:

Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days. India [REDACTED] retard doctor.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414775

Gonna be honest not a single soul genuinely cares that cheated you're just annoying :minussp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414776

also another thing i would like to point out is how AWFUL the fucking quality of this video truly is jmt rankins phone has better quality than this fake ass shit
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414777

Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Dayum they must’ve also doctored the server logs to match the video! Crazy shit these days, hopefully Hollywood hires them for their editing skills!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414778

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Dayum they must’ve also doctored the server logs to match the video! Crazy shit these days, hopefully Hollywood hires them for their editing skills!
they just pasted my name over someone elses and money
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414779

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

what
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414780

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Holy shit I didn’t actually think you are that retarded I feel genuinely sorry for you now.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Callum., bassboosted oven

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414781

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

its possible that that is how easily it was to fake it.

Holy shit I didn’t actually think you are that retarded I feel genuinely sorry for you now.
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414782

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

its possible that that is how easily it was to fake it.

Also you really need to make your mind up…. Is it a doctored video that has someone else’s name and money or an old video from previous riverden? Really gotta stick with the one story..
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414783

OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

also if the server had money logs this might be slightly more easy to tell i would look into that if i were you
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414784

you should get over your ban on a video game and come fight for my country we are offering one year contracts
  • Mr President Zelensky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Volodymyr Zelenskyy was elected President of Ukrai
  • Thanks received: 25
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, yisyas, Killa Kappa, CEO of Business, Turtlx69 and 3 more...

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414785

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:
doctored video i have learned. i just want it to
be known

also if the server had money logs this might be slightly more easy to tell i would look into that if i were you
why in the hell would that matter LOL
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414786

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

Would rather not waste my time, there’s already enough proof for my liking unsure why you are denying it so much, you got a second chance in the unban wave and got unbanned a year early and back on it again lol
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum., bassboosted oven, speeds_

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Trash God 8 months 1 week ago #1414787

Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Trash God wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

just checked the "money logs" seems to match the time of the video
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator