Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Warn Appea]

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 3 hours ago #1411930

Name - What is your in-game name? JMTyeet

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:189474617

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339214963

Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Pro Scopes HD

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?

STEAM_0:1:189474617 punished by PRO x HD ScopeZ (STEAM_0:1:57868092). Warned on 04/07/2023 - 21:21:39 for RDM - Mass RDM with orbital cannon

Server - Which server did this occur on? server 1 ssrp

Story/Situation - What happened? i put an orb on someone's head and they hoverboarded to the mines and killed 4 people (one of which was my alt account)

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)? the orbital strike was accidental and i didn't know the person's intention was to cause a mass rdm, I killed 4 people in which one was my alt and the others was a person called Lucky and his 2 alts, I messaged Lucky if he wanted a refund and he was afk at the time, I asked pro scopes if I could refund the person his pickaxes, I'm not sure what pickaxes they were but even if they were diamond I offered a refund of iridium pickaxes, i asked pro scopes and he was adamant that the warn stays even though I was offering to fix the damage that i caused which was ripping some items, there have been countless situations in reports where an item gets ripped by an rdm and the person gets the opportunity to refund or punishment happens, pro scopes also said in the sit where i was frozen that i had a recent ban which i did not, it is still a punishment as I lose some form of monetary gain. I know from experience there is no benefit of killing afk miners, I am still willing to refund the pickaxes if the warn gets removed, i do apologize to lucky and i am willing to do a full refund if possible and hopefully, the situation can be sorted out.
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 10 months 2 hours ago by User.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 3 hours ago #1411931

Ye mate you rdmed
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 3 hours ago #1411932

Can you stop breaking rules pal
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 2 hours ago #1411933

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
Last Edit: 10 months 2 hours ago by Indiana Jones.

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 2 hours ago #1411934

JMT out of all people is the last person that would go after AFK miners - Rest assured, I think his actions weren't ill minded or malicious in any way. I genuinely believe what he says to be true.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: User

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 2 hours ago #1411935

Fucking props to him for not name dropping to get rid of the warning.

I can add to/confirm jmts story. I told jmt to put an orb on my head and I was going to run into someone else and then kaboom but thought it would be fucking hilarious (it was) if I did a 180 and jumped into the miners. If pro scopes actually did his job he would have questioned jmt about the situation instead of falsely punishing him LOL!

It should be me with the warning and not jmt because I am the one completely responsible for those miners getting rdmed.

Oh yea lucky I do apologies I thought all of them were his not just 1 hence I did it, I thought I could get away with making him rdm all his own alts because thats funny.

OH YEAH AND JMT OFFERED TO REFUND THEM LIKE 20 TIMES THE VALUE LOST.

Heres my steam ID so you can give me an offline warning - STEAM_0:1:84015634
If you are schizo and don't believe its my id here, knock yourself out
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411936

I am also the one who reported him for a laugh when in reality nobody cared. Pro Scope was just having a classic power trip moment.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411937

I'll handle this!
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411938

stay warned you naughty naughty boy!
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 113

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411939

Throughout the entire day you were being incredibly childish like normal, you initially placed an ORB on me whilst I was the lawn cutter job and then proceeded to mass RDM the miners with the orbital cannon. After the incident you were yet again childish and disrespectful and showed no remorse for your actions only a desire to be unwarned in return for refunding the people impacted. You had 0 valid RP reason for killing them what so ever, regardless of refunding or not refunding you broke the rule.

“I can add to/confirm jmts story. I told jmt to put an orb on my head and I was going to run into someone else and then kaboom but thought it would be fucking hilarious”

So you knew that what you were doing would amount to mass RDM and you still did it. Yes he may have delivered the orb ontop of them but you knowing in advance what he would do still did it anyway.

Your behaviour seriously needs to change or you will be on the same track for history to repeat itself and find yourself banned again.
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411940

danielmark2356 wrote:
Throughout the entire day you were being incredibly childish like normal, you initially placed an ORB on me whilst I was the lawn cutter job and then proceeded to mass RDM the miners with the orbital cannon. After the incident you were yet again childish and disrespectful and showed no remorse for your actions only a desire to be unwarned in return for refunding the people impacted. You had 0 valid RP reason for killing them what so ever, regardless of refunding or not refunding you broke the rule.

“I can add to/confirm jmts story. I told jmt to put an orb on my head and I was going to run into someone else and then kaboom but thought it would be fucking hilarious”

So you knew that what you were doing would amount to mass RDM and you still did it. Yes he may have delivered the orb ontop of them but you knowing in advance what he would do still did it anyway.

Your behaviour seriously needs to change or you will be on the same track for history to repeat itself and find yourself banned again.

Kek, you're lying
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411941

danielmark2356 wrote:

what are you talking about, for the last week i have been deep sea diving and im pretty sure everyone on the server can attend to that, i dont raid bases , i dont do any zone caps or even have interacted with any players until yesterday i legit play on my own, the orb i placed on you didnt damage nor affect your rp experience as a lawn mower and you threatened to warn me for that, i dont remember how you staffed back in the day, maybe it made sense back then because there was almost max players but in todays era you dont take the server too seriously, i get everyone wants to have fun but realistically what damage did i cause that cant be sorted with refunds?

stop trying to lie as an administrator and say i did it on purpose, how can i judge what someone will do with an orb on their head, am i a mind reader?

my behaviour is perfectly fine its just you..
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47
Last Edit: 10 months 1 hour ago by User.

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411942

danielmark2356 wrote:

Are you being intentionally dense or just lying? I LIED TO JMT to place an orb on my head and I was gonna go run into someone else, he had no clue what I was going to do hence it was so funny, its like if you were to place a printer down, I take the printer and entity bomb spawn who's fault is that and who should be the one to be punished? Because by your logic I hope you never place a loose c4 or throw a nitro or place a printer (or anything else that can explode).
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 1 hour ago #1411943

Reviewing outcome sec
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 10 months 1 hour ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP Warn Appea] 10 months 46 minutes ago #1411944

Hello JMT,

After talking to Pro, We've come to a decision to deny this appeal.
You know what you were doing with those orbital strikes to Stewie and I've talked to Lucky and you have not refunded his items. He does not want to accept your Iridium Pickaxes. Lucky believes the warning should stay instead.

This won't be accepted since you know all parties should have forgiven you so the warn can be dropped.

Consider this
#Denied
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager