TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410986

Name - What is your in-game name?
lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
JoshuaIsGreat
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by JoshuaIsGreat (STEAM_0:1:58560139). Warned on 13/06/2023 - 19:06:13 for RDM x2 (accepted ra #1410981)
Server - Which server did this occur on?
s1
Story/Situation - What happened?
so i was raiding a nuke when twice in a row i try to like the people who are down there and i always use the same place for the kd but obviously richard was too close to the place ducoup vu that the "kd" takes the closest this to aim richard when i didn't see it on my screen that it took it i focused on people downstairs not upstairs
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
When I saw that I was reported after I received the warning and I looked at the forums he pretended that I did not apologize then who did not even notify me of this after the raid or during then that of course it was not my attention and it was rather a kind of bad luck since I could not see on my screen that it was up because as I said I looked down since it it was them my objective to use the "kd" and not to kill richard moreover I would like to add that he lost no item or other during his "two involuntary deaths" on my part so I suppose that there is nothing serious about this and i want to say sorry to richard since i was unaware that i killed you twice :pray:
moreover in the second video from the end I said "what the well" because I didn't know richard was kd by me so I was surprised and I went to see what happened despite the fact who got killed after which shows that I was perplexed by this and also that's why of course I stopped using the kd

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410987

You would be able to see who you are about to grab in the suit overlay if you didnt take it off 5 milliseconds after like the rat you are
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410988

maddox wrote:
You would be able to see who you are about to grab in the suit overlay if you didnt take it off 5 milliseconds after like the rat you are

the problem is that I did not see people upstairs who could be taken by my demon even if I would have waited a very long time I have no doubt that I would have had the information to be able to know that it was the case
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410989

sinzz wrote:
maddox wrote:

the problem is that I did not see people upstairs who could be taken by my demon even if I would have waited a very long time I have no doubt that I would have had the information to be able to know that it was the case
No idea what the hell this means but the knight demon literally gives you ESP so yes you would be able to see them above you
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410990

richard was standing no where near the nuke yet you somehow still managed to rdm him
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410991

Honestly, the first time I didn't mind much - But the second time you've pissed me off. You've reported many people for crossfire in the past and this situation is no different, you should have been more careful. As maddox pointed out, the KD literally has an overlay which displays who you are targeting - If you used the suit as intended rather than spamming the keybind 0.1 seconds in-between equipping and unequipping it, this wouldn't have happened.

Also I literally pointed out what I was being KD'd in OOC and you even came up to me, and walked away - Didn't even care to apologize or even say anything, just moved on and ignored the situation overall. You've only just apologized in-game after being warned and that makes it evidently clear that it's not because you're sorry but rather because you got punished, it wasn't sincere and you only care about your own ass.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, maddox

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410992

I suggest you actually start aiming your KD now instead of just insta unequipping

#Denied

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, yisyas, Lerpson, Markus, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/32