Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban appeal - zannie's alts

[SSRP] Ban appeal - zannie's alts 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408035

Name - BorisMBT, Pameca Akulata, Bobo Armani, Dimoff SL
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:520241787, STEAM_0:0:526261084, STEAM_0:0:526260474, STEAM_0:0:439611038
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198839487804/, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012786676/, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012787896/, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199000749303/
Admins Name - Clarky
Reason - 1.10 job abuse
Server - Server 1
Time - Permanent
Story - I would like to apologize for my job abusing, which I know is a serious violation of the rules and goes against the spirit of fair play that you have worked hard to foster in your community.

I understand that my actions were not only disrespectful to you and your team, but also to the other players who were trying to enjoy the server in a fair and honest manner. My actions were selfish and immature, and I take full responsibility for them.

I want to assure you that this behavior is not indicative of my character or my values. I understand the importance of respecting rules and guidelines, and I know that the success of any online community depends on the contributions and efforts of everyone involved. I want to make it clear that I am committed to being a positive and productive member of your community moving forward.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that my actions may have caused, and I hope that you will accept my apologies. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and I look forward to the opportunity to make amends and demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful member of your community.
Proof - None
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban appeal - zannie's alts 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408036

You are so very sorry that you couldn't be bothered to write an apology so you got an AI to do it for you instead?

Great effort!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP] Ban appeal - zannie's alts 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408038

Dear [Name],

Thank you for taking the time to write an apology letter regarding your job abusing actions on our server. While we appreciate your efforts to take responsibility for your actions and make amends, we would like to kindly remind you that using AI to write an apology may not be the best approach.

An apology is a personal and heartfelt expression of regret and remorse for one's actions. It should come from the heart and demonstrate a genuine understanding of the harm caused. While AI can assist with generating text, it cannot replace the sincerity and authenticity of a personal apology.

We understand that crafting an apology can be challenging and uncomfortable, but we believe that it is an important step towards making things right and rebuilding trust within the community. We encourage you to take the time to reflect on your actions, and write an apology in your own words that demonstrates your sincere remorse and commitment to being a positive member of our community moving forward.

We appreciate your willingness to take responsibility for your actions, and we look forward to seeing your genuine apology soon.

#Denied
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Mr. Richard, Callum.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32