Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937184889
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Clarky
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Clarky (STEAM_0:1:44595797). Chat Muted on 22/02/2023 - 14:14:08 for for 10 minutes Reason: Idk how many times ive told you to stop bickering in OOC
Server - Which server did this occur on?
s1
Story/Situation - What happened?
To begin with as you can see in the proof that I put below where I was hit immediately when my claim was made which seemed strange to me so I made the observation but not in a way to bicker with the person just a question and then when that skipper made a /me weapon check and he tried to stop me I tried to kill him and then he said that I have ardm and that I was going nlr so for me it was proof that he slander me and afterwards I justified myself without much arguing to stop slander me and saying that he tried to stop me and after his few little clarky sentences before annoys me a bit with his remarks and asks me to stop bickering which I at least did not have the apprehension of having done and threatens to mute me with an unkind remark towards me and I said "ok clarky" because I had no reason to justify myself because I was not wrong and then in the second proof when I had won the gift box skiper made a provocative remark wanting to create problems because during this time he reported me for nothing in the forum and pretending that I was harassing him when he was warned by stewart and now clarky because he mute him and I saw that I want him to stop pissing me off for good because I was fed up I said to leave me alone or I report him for harassment reminding that it was a advice or warning in quotation marks to allude to clarky that I am not confused at all and there he mutates me by claiming to have told me several times while in the proofs it is only once that he told me that and I didn't continue to argue when he told me
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937184889
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937186270
here is the evidence that I put forward and I would like to add that it is very annoying to be harassed by someone every day (I am referring to skipper) and that he never does anything except mute but I would like to say and add that I acted in the best way knowing myself because I would have acted very excessively towards clarky and the skiper in this situation it proves that I have changed and that I have learned to channel myself on this point and I didn't act aggressively in the chat during this mute and I made an appeal as you can see in I'm going to message clarky showing him my point of view so that he understands my point of view and opinion during this situation
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1402509

Yea ima handle this one too

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1402511

You were told to stop starting problems in OOC the other day, you were verbally told off again earlier and still insisted on bringing your issues into OOC and it's no shocker why people get annoyed with you as you are bringing it upon yourself

if you're going to report someone, then report them, you don't need to make a public broadcast
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Extra

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1402512

I believe the warn was fair since like 30 minutes earlier clarky told you to stop and yet you decided to do it again.
:minussp:
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1402513

Clarky wrote:
You were told to stop starting problems in OOC the other day, you were verbally told off again earlier and still insisted on bringing your issues into OOC and it's no shocker why people get annoyed with you as you are bringing it upon yourself

if you're going to report someone, then report them, you don't need to make a public broadcast

I don't remember having had this kind of message yesterday or before yesterday as you say but this specific case I did not return from the confusion as you can see it but rather in a form of request by asking the person to stop what they are doing which then leads to what you call 'bickering in OOC'
and if you are a little observant you will see that it is not always me who throws the first stone which leads to its I speak for the "ardm" and moreover for the skiper to say "leave me alone

and moreover I took into account what you said but as soon as I write something it will turn into a tragedy whereas without its proofs there is no problem pushing you to advance because it is easy to say that I'm doing this just because I'm writing this at this stage I'm going to wonder if I have the right to say this or not otherwise it will pretend what you are saying once again which is very destabilizing
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1402514

Righty sinz, so this is going to be accepted because it did come across slightly harsh HOWEVER just to make sure you don't get caught up in anything negative please just report any issues you are experiencing, I know from time to time staff are busy/unable to handle reports in game and making constant forum requests can be a pain but we are trying. I also want to note staffing is all voluntary and it can be tricky to want to help someone who spams from time to time, that being said the mute is going to be removed from your rap sheet
:accepted:
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47