Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Turtlx

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Turtlx 1 year 1 month ago #1402265

Name - What is your in-game name? Turtlx
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:226018810
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/ steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412303349/
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Onionrings
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Assisting a banned player ban evading (giving the person items)
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? Perma
Story - What happened? Yis Yas got on a alternative account after being banned. I was nuking with a couple of my friends and then Yis Yas joined the call and asked me to help him nuke and to give him items. I knew he would just raid anyways and I did not know if he was cheating or not and I did not want to get raided by a cheater so I gave him a couple of items and helped him nuke. VERY shortly after I was teleported into a sit with a couple staff members. A staff member then asked me if I knew if it was the person who was ban evading giving me a chance to say if he was or not. I stupidly lied and said I did not know who it was.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? No
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. After looking over the situation while being banned I realized how stupid of a decision I have made I am extremely sorry for my actions. I complete understand the punishment I have received but I feel that it is a little excessive being permanent
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Turtlx 1 year 1 month ago #1402266

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Turtlx 1 year 1 month ago #1402267

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: +rep big guy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Turtlx 1 year 1 month ago #1402268

We don't believe it's been long enough, you were given enough chances not to lie when confronted about your actions by Onion. CEO has already spoken to you and your group of friends and has probably already said this, but i'll repeat it again anyway. You will be amazed at how easily you can get away with things when you actually are honest and come forward about things, particularly when it can save us the job of investigating stuff!

Alternatively you could just not break rules in the first place and actually play the server properly, somehow I feel like that won't be happening though. Maybe?

#Denied
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40