Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398402

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
TheXnator
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Exploiting and consistently tricking new players for personal gain
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?
Perm
Story - What happened?
Hello everyone as ceo told me that I had to make an effort on this appeal I decided to redo one but by globalizing everything from the beginning to the end consider this as my final assessment of this appeal where I am going tell everything about my feelings, my intentions, my experience during this ban, my opinion etc. this appeal will be the most important of all because I have to draw my conclusion from what I would have thought of all this and want to show you all that I have really changed compared to before

The beginning
After I got banned I decided to move on and not make the same mistakes again by first asking to know the process to have the chance to get unbanned.
From what I remember he suggested to me to wait which is logical but above all to familiarize myself with the Pointshop server which I did with almost 1 month of activity or even more (I don't remember).
I was able to show that I was active on the zarp servers as well but that I was benevolent towards the pointshot players since they or some of them don't know me completely I was able to make friends with them and play with joy and good humor was my attention I wanted to show everyone that even if I could play on SSRP server my attention to be active on zarp platform was still there with the desire to improve myself mentally.
Shortly after that I made an appeal on it and I was made to understand that the behavior I had shown on the pointshot servers was not quite veridict and that I understand that's why after I I was active either on discord or forum but more on the forum which allowed me to show live my change and my desire to want to familiarize myself again with the community.
Finally by following the advice of others and showing what the staff members want me to do I was able to do and show what the staff expected of me and that only made me improve on myself and on something else.
My opinion
this ban I didn't take it badly this break made me feel good mentally and physically since from my experience I will say after that I really needed it especially with the mental pressure that some players put on me which pushes me to ruin my experience of games and to constantly harass me whether in the games or on the forums at the beginning I entered their games but in the end I learned to ignore them like anything else that is not worth no need to debate and now remain kind to others even if the remark is sarcastic, ironic or mean, I would not give in to that and it is one of the points where I improved but I will say more about it later

My Experience

I've been on ssrp for 4 years or more and I've had good and bad times but that won't change my mind about the number of times I've had fun and spent some time relaxing while by playing hard and always wanting to be amused and it was just what I expected from this game to entertain myself and it's not about being annoyed by stalkers who destroy the morale of any good soul and always wanting to create drama with prejudices constantly to piss off the world and never question themselves because they are too perfect for that and never make mistakes, no me it was not my goal I play with my friends we made each other loves it and it also allowed me to discover new players that I got to know and who got along well and that's always the case I always have fun I'm never bored and that's it!

My Improvements
During this period I was able to meditate on myself and think about how to start over again and that's the case I thought of several things that I would put forward for when I was unbanned I could apply them but certain things what I would do is to highlight the communication with the CM or Head admin it is thanks to them that I would never make mistakes again before I contacted them but not frequently enough especially for problems that I encountered and advice or question uncertain on my part but it will intensify and I could not fall again and as soon as I am unbanned before playing I make a point but a big point on my new start and like that I will be set to finally rediscover the game I haven't been able to play for 3 months

The past
I know that I have done things wrong and that I am aware of it but that is that of the past we cannot blame someone indefinitely for what she has done in the past, we must focus on the future and what I remember in the past is that I always learn from my mistakes so as not to repeat them, in the real life it's the same you are criticized for something that you have not succeeded in 2 years and you are reforged on what made you stronger and then you realize that it is in the present that you have to think about what will build your future

The Futur
The future remains uncertain we don't know what tomorrow is made of but what I know is that there will never be things from the past that will resurface in the future it's certain I won't fall back into the trap and this time if I would be more vigilant and for 2023 it would be its new resolutions that I would keep to play ssrp

Apologize
I still want to apologize for what I did it's very sincere bass I'm someone who respects the rules and who is always benevolent with others and I used to try to be malicious on some thing to do or say i would never be dishonest and always tell the truth
Thanks to Nafe who helped me get me back on the right track and gave me the keys to not having made the mistakes that I would no longer make
Thanks to Chute, EMP, Martin and many others for making people want to play and always want to play on this server because it's thanks to you that I managed to fight to be unbanned, it's my determination and my desire to play again which gives me this strength

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
Thank you for reading this appeal which took me a lot of effort to achieve this appeal and this is a big summary during this period of banishment that I could have had

Sincerely Sinz
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by CEO of Business. Reason: correcting banning admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398403

sinzz wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
TheXNator
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Exploiting and consistently tricking new players for personal gain
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?
Perm
Story - What happened?
Hello everyone as ceo told me that I had to make an effort on this appeal I decided to redo one but by globalizing everything from the beginning to the end consider this as my final assessment of this appeal where I am going tell everything about my feelings, my intentions, my experience during this ban, my opinion etc. this appeal will be the most important of all because I have to draw my conclusion from what I would have thought of all this and want to show you all that I have really changed compared to before

The beginning
After I got banned I decided to move on and not make the same mistakes again by first asking to know the process to have the chance to get unbanned.
From what I remember he suggested to me to wait which is logical but above all to familiarize myself with the Pointshop server which I did with almost 1 month of activity or even more (I don't remember).
I was able to show that I was active on the zarp servers as well but that I was benevolent towards the pointshot players since they or some of them don't know me completely I was able to make friends with them and play with joy and good humor was my attention I wanted to show everyone that even if I could play on SSRP server my attention to be active on zarp platform was still there with the desire to improve myself mentally.
Shortly after that I made an appeal on it and I was made to understand that the behavior I had shown on the pointshot servers was not quite veridict and that I understand that's why after I I was active either on discord or forum but more on the forum which allowed me to show live my change and my desire to want to familiarize myself again with the community.
Finally by following the advice of others and showing what the staff members want me to do I was able to do and show what the staff expected of me and that only made me improve on myself and on something else.
My opinion
this ban I didn't take it badly this break made me feel good mentally and physically since from my experience I will say after that I really needed it especially with the mental pressure that some players put on me which pushes me to ruin my experience of games and to constantly harass me whether in the games or on the forums at the beginning I entered their games but in the end I learned to ignore them like anything else that is not worth no need to debate and now remain kind to others even if the remark is sarcastic, ironic or mean, I would not give in to that and it is one of the points where I improved but I will say more about it later

My Experience

I've been on ssrp for 4 years or more and I've had good and bad times but that won't change my mind about the number of times I've had fun and spent some time relaxing while by playing hard and always wanting to be amused and it was just what I expected from this game to entertain myself and it's not about being annoyed by stalkers who destroy the morale of any good soul and always wanting to create drama with prejudices constantly to piss off the world and never question themselves because they are too perfect for that and never make mistakes, no me it was not my goal I play with my friends we made each other loves it and it also allowed me to discover new players that I got to know and who got along well and that's always the case I always have fun I'm never bored and that's it!

My Improvements
During this period I was able to meditate on myself and think about how to start over again and that's the case I thought of several things that I would put forward for when I was unbanned I could apply them but certain things what I would do is to highlight the communication with the CM or Head admin it is thanks to them that I would never make mistakes again before I contacted them but not frequently enough especially for problems that I encountered and advice or question uncertain on my part but it will intensify and I could not fall again and as soon as I am unbanned before playing I make a point but a big point on my new start and like that I will be set to finally rediscover the game I haven't been able to play for 3 months

The past
I know that I have done things wrong and that I am aware of it but that is that of the past we cannot blame someone indefinitely for what she has done in the past, we must focus on the future and what I remember in the past is that I always learn from my mistakes so as not to repeat them, in the real life it's the same you are criticized for something that you have not succeeded in 2 years and you are reforged on what made you stronger and then you realize that it is in the present that you have to think about what will build your future

The Futur
The future remains uncertain we don't know what tomorrow is made of but what I know is that there will never be things from the past that will resurface in the future it's certain I won't fall back into the trap and this time if I would be more vigilant and for 2023 it would be its new resolutions that I would keep to play ssrp

Apologize
I still want to apologize for what I did it's very sincere bass I'm someone who respects the rules and who is always benevolent with others and I used to try to be malicious on some thing to do or say i would never be dishonest and always tell the truth
Thanks to Nafe who helped me get me back on the right track and gave me the keys to not having made the mistakes that I would no longer make
Thanks to Chute, EMP, Martin and many others for making people want to play and always want to play on this server because it's thanks to you that I managed to fight to be unbanned, it's my determination and my desire to play again which gives me this strength

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
Thank you for reading this appeal which took me a lot of effort to achieve this appeal and this is a big summary during this period of banishment that I could have had

Sincerely Sinz
absolutely not.
:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398404

:minussp: not a chance pal
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398405

ur just not getting unbanned
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 606
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398406

Chute will deny this because of france winning against uk
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, God dammit Ross

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398415

As much as I don’t want you to be unbanned, I think it would be fucking hilarious seeing you get wiped, perhaps your items could be given to new players in some kind of official giveaway?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by maddox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Markus

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398417

maddox wrote:
As much as I don’t want you to be unbanned, I think it would be fucking hilarious seeing you get wiped, perhaps your items could be given to new players in some kind of official giveaway?
Sinz' inventory raffle
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398418

If fully wipe :plussp:
If not wiped :minussp:
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398419

send his inv to the dumpster
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398422

Every appeal from sinzz give me suburban soccer mom "Live Laugh Love" vibes and I am NOT enjoying it
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Paladin. Reason: sp

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398423

maddox wrote:

You’re going to be disappointed

TrueOverL wrote:
If fully wipe :plussp:
If not wiped :minussp:

Sorry buddy :minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8580

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398425

So much text which is meaningless as most things you’ve said don’t really make sense for the appeal and not much of an apology really.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398427

Handling
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 381

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398428

zarp
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 486
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398431

maddox wrote:
Sadly sinz won't be wiped anymore since the cm team is incredibly fake and they went on an omega xnator rent free rant and decided to revert any changes he's ever made going as far as overruling sinz's ban so he will no longer be wiped (nafe's idea you can thank him :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: ) personally sinz should be unbanned considering 80% of the playerbase are jmts alts! [BANK] Banked 1 Evil Box :woohoo:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398432

:minussp:
[BANK] Banked 1 Evil Box
I don't think you'll ever change, it's like turtlx and cheating, you did put more effort into the appeal so grats on that i guess :dry:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2323
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by CEO of Business.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 5 months ago #1398433

Hello Sinz

After discussing this with Nafe we have decided to deny this appeal. This has always been an issue with you and you never seem to change; the ban is meant to make you learn your lesson, but it appears that you haven't learnt a thing and all you want is to get unbanned as soon as possible. You had numerous opportunities to stop in the past, but you persisted until you crossed the line too far. After being dealt with, you determined right away that you had learned your lesson and had changed, and you expected us to instantly unban you since you claimed to have done so. Given that you have been previously perm banned for the same offense, your current four-month ban is insufficient to justify your actions. You clearly haven't learnt anything from your previous perm ban, so it is only natural that this one be lengthy. I'd suggest waiting awhile until making another appeal because no matter how long you make the next appeal it wont be able to justify what you have done and why you should be unbanned so soon.

:denied:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 381
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen, CEO of Business
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127