Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395121

Name - What is your in-game name? Kronen
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:4980326
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Stewie (extended by nafe)
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Recents, Constant harassment of new players, rdming items.
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 week and 5 days
Story - What happened? I had 3 recents, ripped a master sword off a "new player" and made a new player leave the base i was in because we didn't trust him. Stewie said i was harassing a new player because I killed him as he was a new player inside a base with over like 200m worth of printers he was acting really silly in the base when i killed him and told him to leave so me and pops corn were laughing about it (in discord) and Stewie says i was harassing him and ruining his zarp experience. With the master sword i realise now that it was RDM after reflecting on it and i am sorry for this.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N / A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. I am sorry for how i acted towards these people who were effected by my behaviour. I realise i was wrong to act this way towards them and will be on my most goodest behaviour in the future.
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 529
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Kronen.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395122

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :? :? :? :? :? :P :P :P :P :P :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395123

Lyra wrote:
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :? :? :? :? :? :P :P :P :P :P :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
B) :( :) :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :? :dry: :lol: :sick: :silly: :blink: :blush: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :S :evil: :whistle: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pray:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395124

wait it out

:minussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395126

So is this from my ban or nafes? cause the ban from me "ran out" and its now onto nafes thing. Assuming that its moved onto nafe's side of things I shall handle. Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong here

Been informed since it was my ban in the first place I can not handle. I shall leave what I would have put on the previous unban appeal before it was locked!

My wishes came true too!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Indiana Jones.

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395127

:zarp: Handling
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395128

Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
So is this from my ban or nafes? cause the ban from me "ran out" and its now onto nafes thing. Assuming that its moved onto nafe's side of things I shall handle. Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong here

Been informed since it was my ban in the first place I can not handle. I shall leave what I would have put on the previous unban appeal before it was locked!

My wishes came true too!
i shouldnt have treated grex how i did but even at points you are overplaying a lot of things like with raymins gmini you stated i tried to rip it when i shot him like 4 times with a regular mini2 which would do like 150 damage since he had armour and you claimed i was mocking him and belittling him to his face while it was really in discord and your missing the part where i told him over 10 times to leave the base and he just kept coming back and you were saying "if you want him in the base tell him to leave" seems like he didnt feel like leaving even after you told him to. of course im sorry for how he treated him but i think when you go into detail about the bad things i do or act like i did a lot more than what really happened you also need to put detail on what context it was really in. you state i was bullying him which isnt true i never insulted him to his face and only killed him and kept telling him to leave and he kept coming back over and over its really hard to be polite about it when they wont listen no matter what :)
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Kronen's Ban Appeal 1 year 5 months ago #1395129

Hello Kronen, After speaking with both Nafe and Stewie about this ban, I have come to the conclusion to deny this appeal. Your ban was extended as it came to the attention of some people that you have a history of RDMing people just to rip their items, and harassing new players... you also did not show great attitude towards Nafe when speaking to him about the ban being extended.

Consider this appeal
:denied:

Have a zarpful evening!
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin