[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Jusu 1 year 6 months ago #1394681

Name - jusu
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:79697667
Admins Name - Markus Chellwigg
Reason - Supporting war crimes
Server - SSRP
Time - Permanent
Story -
I joined SSRP and I regrettably began mocking the illegal annexation that Russia is attempting to solidify in the Ukraine which is essentially nothing more than an invasion. I created text screens, which are the equivalent of billboards, and proceeded to make two text screens making fun of or essentially mocking the invasion and began to just lounge about on my couch attempting to think of more text screens in the same vein. The super admin that arrived on the scene after the totality of my actions advised me to not make anymore text screens mocking Russia but nothing serious had stemmed from the whole situation yet. What I would do after that would solidify the fact I was a person to be taken seriously because I created over a dozen text screens, if not more, mocking the invasion and then spent the next hour or so just lounging about on my couch pretending that I truly for some reason or another did not think that the situation in Ukraine was serious.

I would like to start by saying how truly irresponsible, horrendous and hurtful my actions were. The fact that the majority of my text screens were flooding the server and the mere fact it is probably not untrue to say that I am probably a cancer spread throughout the server with my immature, childish and hurtful text screens.

The way or the standard by SSRP is classified as inexcusable, immature and a part of a terrible mentality is a perfect representation of the actions that I had. While I did make an attempt to create my text screens as small as possible to impersonate the actual situation I understand that it basically just portrayed me being more of a cancer that I was before.

The situation I participated in perpetuating a terrible situation and I understand I was just mocking a serious situation but there is no excuse to the actions that I did but to harm those who were and still are hurt by Russia's actions. I have had serious time to consider my actions over the last few weeks and I am terribly disappointed in myself because of the way that I acted towards the members and users of the server.

What I actually would like to apologize for is the way that I acted on SSRP. I truly hope this apology is seen for what it is and hopefully at least sometimes the people in Ukraine that are affected by the situation there, and the Russian assault on Crimean sovereignty and the people of Ukraine, see this. I will never be able to apologize even to the several people that commented on text screens enough to be able to say that what I did the other night was in any way acceptable, considerate or anything alluding to doing the subjective right thing, but I hope this is at least a start. I truly am sorry for the actions I have done, I can never ever truly apologize for them and I do wish it to be understood, I truly am very sorry if you were ever hurt by my complete lack of consideration for you and your feelings, and again I am truly sorry because of the lack of respect for others has generally been continuous for as long as I can remember and I truly do not even know of how to ever apologize for this.

I do also understand how long-lasting the consequences might be, I do recognize it but I do not know if I can actually ever properly apologize for all the actions that I have done and if I chose to act in the same way as I have then all those actions could be repeated. In the future I do intend to be a better person that can focus on my actions and attempt to be considerate and understanding of the fact people exist not just on the server but all over the world. I truly am sorry, I wish it to be understood.
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Jusu 1 year 6 months ago #1394682

handling
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2303
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Jusu 1 year 6 months ago #1394685

free him...
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Jusu 1 year 6 months ago #1394686

Hey there Jusu, after discussing this ban with Markus and EMP himself we have come to the decision that you've clearly put a lot of effort into your apology and we appreciate seeing you apologize for your transgressions against Ukraine. We appreciate that you take accountability for your actions and that you take this topic more seriously now. Now we don't want to hold you banned for much longer especially when the Halloween Update is on the way, so I have decided that you will be unbanned on the 28th of October. Make sure you refresh yourself with the rules and keep up the positive improvements while you wait out your ban!
(FAdmin) CEO of Business (STEAM_0:1:161367825) Banned superperuvianman (STEAM_0:0:79697667) (1 week(s), 6 day(s)) (Accepted Appeal)

#Accepted
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2303
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Faithful.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

219 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf