Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1392003

Name - What is your in-game name?
SInz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
TheXNator
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Exploiting and consistently tricking new players for personal gain
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?

Story - What happened?
I would like to say already desolate, I am not perfect I make mistakes and I try to fix them it is for his that I will really show you by putting my soul in this appeal and to say everything from the beginning and show that I want to change and that I try.
To tell you I think I have identified my problem and I will remedy it by explaining to you the fact of having been banned also by my exploit and that I assume totally I should have been more judicious on my choices but I am not careful it is the case but to come back to it to my problem is the fact of talking.
The fact of interacting or discussing with the joeurs sa makes things dramatic I know I am boring etc but between the past and now I know that there are things that have changed and I can be sure with the post of nafe I have reflected with what is good and bad and I have discussed with nafe to know the things not to do and do but even with I have the gift of screwing up unintentionally I would like to say by unconsciousness the fact of wanting and power is not the same thing.
To tell you I listened to nafe I followed his advice trying not to make mistakes but even with his I manage to do as the fact of not having thought twice about the mayor I try not to fall into the panel and try to respect the rule of the exploit by trying to do my best not to fall back again I do not want exploit it is just a stupid reason to ban easily I don't want his self
It is for his that I will remedy it in relation to this and try to put in contact the things that I suspect to be exploited by contacting nafe or someone superior and not to make the same mistake with the mayor.
As for the Player as I had said before I try to do my best to give good impression for the new Players and the old players as the fact of asking moin and kindly without persisting what I did by following nafe what tells me but sometimes his derailment and I use maybe words that can be in default with me I am conscientious I am not someone who does not know someone who always thinks about everything and I am still sorry for his too
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I hope I'll be unban soon and I try to do my best to have a good reputation because of my past even if others don't want to try and again sorry for all
-Zarp
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1392004

handling
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1392005

lol
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1392006

#Denied
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, TrueOverL, Lerpson, DoSpiiR, Pie_
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32