Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron 2 years 7 months ago #1359527

Name - What is your in-game name?

player1234x567

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?

STEAM_0:0:103232940

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?

Mix3rz

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?

Server - What server did you get banned from?

SSRP

Time - How long were you banned for?

Permanent

Story - What happened?

Racism, harassment, and using loopholes. I put a derogatory term (the n-word) on a text screen on ssrp because at the time I was just being a total dickhead and trying to impress people and make them laugh for the wrong reasons and it was certainly the wrong way of going about such a thing for sure and for that I will admit that I was being arrogant and extremely stupid, furthermore, I am extremely sorry Mix3rz for any pain/stress I may have caused you to get due to my actions I was being an utter buffoon it's not that hard to see those actions were blatantly going to get me banned or punished harshly I was stupid for thinking otherwise. I was brought into a teamspeak call with mix3rz and he asked me about it/talked to me about what I did, instead of apologising or showing any remorse for my actions I just laughed at his face at the time which I know now was incredibly naive and stupid of me to do I have been banned for 7 months I believe now it would mean the world to me if I could get unbanned but that decision is for the staff team as well as Mix3rz to make therefore I will try and prove that I have reformed by writing this appeal from the heart. After I had laughed at him in teamspeak I continued being rude to Mix3rz which was tremendously foolish of me nonetheless, I am very sorry for what I have done I know that I was completely in the wrong at the time therefore I believe if I get a second chance it will show an extraordinary attitude change to when I was banned due to the time I have had off of ZARP to think about things.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?

N/A

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

Mix3rz words cannot express how sorry I genuinely am I was being a complete twat to you in general and I had been for the past few months going on after the ban originally which was a very bad choice on my end, to say the least. It was my fault for me getting banned which I understand I showed no remorse and haven't shown any for the past few months that much has also been extremely clear to see which I believe you and the other staff who have handled my appeals have said that to somewhat after you brought me into the Call on TS I proceeded to laugh at you when all you were trying to do was question why I did such a foul thing as well as see whether or not I showed remorse for my actions and at the time I did a foolish thing when all you were doing was trying to help but rather than go along with what you were trying to help me out with I acted out and laughed at you and started to be extremely unpleasant and impolite to you which was a very immature and ignorant action on my end completely furthermore I would like to say sorry one last time on this appeal. Mix3rz I am sorry for just being a massive prick to you what I did to you was extremely unforgivable I hope you can find a way to forgive me.
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 150
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Sron.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron 2 years 7 months ago #1359529

Handling | Waiting on a reply from mixers sorry for the delay on my end.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Smol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sron

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron 2 years 7 months ago #1359540

:plussp:
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron 2 years 7 months ago #1359558

damn long time i didn't see you made a appeal again :( :support:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Ban Appeal Sron 2 years 7 months ago #1359562

Consider this,
:accepted:
After speaking with Mix3rz (who you've also spoken with). We've decided to unban you. Mixerz's has decided that if you are punished within a month though you will be rebanned. Please read through the rules and don't get yourself in more trouble!
-lock
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Joshua. Reason: fix mix's name
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sron, Pie_
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

223 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127