Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358226

Name - What is your in-game name? Mom
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:151030918
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Onionrings / Martin
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? STEAM_0:1:151030918 punished by OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200). Updated Ban on 27/05/2021 - 12:18:41 for permanent with reason Hacking (Voted in meeting) Previous ban was for Out of Game Trading with Na1 (STEAM_0:0:169176970) by: Martin (STEAM_0:0:75619383)
Story I want to start this ban appeal of with saying sorry to the CM Team for causing way to much trouble before I was banned for cheating, I basically OOG witch is a serious offense that has been handled with and I knew how much trouble I was in and I decided to cheat , be homophobic , racist , towards players in the community, I just want to say after playing all around point shop servers and staying little active on forums and discord I should of realized this back then but its a great community there can be ups and downs but I accept anyone and I apologies for my actions on being homophobic towards staff members in the community, Also want to apologize to Xnator, and Onionrings for causing problems with you guys I hope you can forgive me in my actions as I am now Reformed. I promise to never bring homophobia , Racism to ZARP Community again as toxic as I use to be I understand it is quit hard to see that I have changed but I have read all over the rules again and I dont wanna focus on drama , Understanding the fact that this is a video game and I should not get to toxic over it and have as much fun as I can with the zarp community.
I was caught cheating the second time and now looking back at it I am disgusted of myself on not taking actions and accepting my first kick punishment, And I had a talk with onionrings about it and I told him it will never happen again and I broke my word and trust with a lot of the CM, I just want to say sorry for that to it is a shame that I cant keep my own word with the CM team that have gave me countless chances and yet I be toxic towards them
Hopefully you can forgive me I just want to say sorry again for me cheating , me being homophobic , me being toxic , racist , and getting a lot of warnings , I hope you can forgive me , its sad to see that I look at my past and realized how disgusting of a player I was and understand why you dont want me back in the community. But I hope you guys can let me back in with trust
Thank you - miss :zarp: :pray:

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N/A
Extra Information - Thank you to whoever takes there time to read this. :zarp: '
I also apologies again to anyone I affected while I was cheating / and I want to apologies to the former staff member Nerve for harassing him before I got my perma ban
Xnator, I apologies for also saying mean comments towards you on my last ban and still didn't change, I really apologies once again and I am sorry.
Onionrings, I am sorry for cheating after my first kick punishment hopefully you can forgive me I have had a attitude change I hope you can accept my apology and I gain my trust from.
I understand the horrible attitude I had, I have changed and I will keep my word and this time if the community can accept me back in zarp I will love to prove my change.
Thank you
Sorry again to CM/SSRP COMMUNITY
  • Legendary
  • Senior Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 182
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358227

Handling
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358228

Still banned? damn
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2027

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358231

Moved to appeals, gl
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358232

:plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358234

Idk man, maybe it should get reduced or maybe it shouldnt
I appericiate that you are made a big apoligy, however you were acting very awfully toxic towards people before you got banned.
I'm willing on giving you a chance, but I don't know how Xnator thinks about this. I wish the best of luck to you.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358241

:pray:xDutchCat wrote:
Idk man, maybe it should get reduced or maybe it shouldnt
I appericiate that you are made a big apoligy, however you were acting very awfully toxic towards people before you got banned.
I'm willing on giving you a chance, but I don't know how Xnator thinks about this. I wish the best of luck to you.
:pray: :pray:
  • Legendary
  • Senior Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 182

[SSRP] Ban Appeal mom / Apology 2 years 7 months ago #1358244

Consider this,
:accepted:
I'm willing to give you another chance. I will be reducing your ban to 4 weeks. Seeing as you've been banned for 3-4 months and I personally have seen you on servers such as TTT. Please take time to read the rules and make sure you don't mess up again. If you act horribly again though expect to be put back on the ban list. :pinch:
-lock
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Smol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Legendary, Pie_, Turtlx69
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32