Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [minecraft] jam's demotion appeal

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344778

jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
did i say a friend could pay it off? i mightve said it in the mc staff channel but i cant check that and dont remember saying it

the person giving you the official warning was supposed to make it clear that if you did not pay the scam back then you would be demoted in the next week's meeting, as that's what we agreed upon in the meeting when voting on the official warning, however regardless of whether they told you this or not, when you get an official warning for something it is common sense to put the situation right otherwise you stand to be punished further.

source: my dms
whats common sense is to expect A sort of punishment which I got the punishment being an official warning why would i expect another one? and funny how you can check DMs when looking for stuff against me but havent responded to my questions on why i got demoted for 12 days straight

I explained why you got demoted. If you expect me to respond to your DMs when you're just being incredibly rude you really need to think a bit harder about that one. It is common sense to think that if you get an official warning for something you have to put it right.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344779

TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
did i say a friend could pay it off? i mightve said it in the mc staff channel but i cant check that and dont remember saying it

the person giving you the official warning was supposed to make it clear that if you did not pay the scam back then you would be demoted in the next week's meeting, as that's what we agreed upon in the meeting when voting on the official warning, however regardless of whether they told you this or not, when you get an official warning for something it is common sense to put the situation right otherwise you stand to be punished further.

source: my dms
whats common sense is to expect A sort of punishment which I got the punishment being an official warning why would i expect another one? and funny how you can check DMs when looking for stuff against me but havent responded to my questions on why i got demoted for 12 days straight

I explained why you got demoted. If you expect me to respond to your DMs when you're just being incredibly rude you really need to think a bit harder about that one. It is common sense to think that if you get an official warning for something you have to put it right.
still havent said where i was even being rude
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344794

TheXnator wrote:
It is common sense to think that if you get an official warning for something you have to put it right.
To be fair whether its common sense or not, there was still a clear miscommunication between Jam and the LT which inevitably led to him not realizing he would be demoted. Jam isn't the brightest lad on the planet so clearly he didn't think he would be demoted, which isn't his fault regardless of common sense, he should have been told. Plus its easier to improve on something like inactivity the week following an official but something like repaying money on a server he literally cant play is more complicated from what I know. He needs to get someone else to do that for him. Obviously I don't play SSRP so I don't know the full details of it nor am I saying its ok to scam at all but I feel like this adds even more reason as to why he should have been told further action would be taken the week following his official, since his situation is a lot harder to fix compared to my previous example.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344800

Rule wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
It is common sense to think that if you get an official warning for something you have to put it right.
To be fair whether its common sense or not, there was still a clear miscommunication between Jam and the LT which inevitably led to him not realizing he would be demoted. Jam isn't the brightest lad on the planet so clearly he didn't think he would be demoted, which isn't his fault regardless of common sense, he should have been told. Plus its easier to improve on something like inactivity the week following an official but something like repaying money on a server he literally cant play is more complicated from what I know. He needs to get someone else to do that for him. Obviously I don't play SSRP so I don't know the full details of it nor am I saying its ok to scam at all but I feel like this adds even more reason as to why he should have been told further action would be taken the week following his official, since his situation is a lot harder to fix compared to my previous example.

yup :plussp:
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344817

If you don’t buy booster packs to have even the slightest chance of getting anything on SSRP then you will be demoted!!!!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344903

Hi Jam, we have voted on this appeal in the Minecraft meeting and have decided to deny your appeal. This is because of your recent attitude in game and the fact that your demotion was valid. #Denied
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
The following user(s) said Thank You: chiki
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE