• Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

The topic has been locked.

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343569

Not enough effort was made from you in terms of paying anything back in order to get unbanned or just to do it so you should have just been demoted to begin with which highlights how much of a fucking joke this situation is. How on earth have you given this guy an official warning and then left his impending demotion up to common sense???? Everyone saying "you should already know this" but clearly he didnt and a head admin candidate's communication was so shit that he didnt know the MAJOR details of it? Lmao wtf do you even do here because jam shouldnt be a staff member but considering how god awfully this was handled, im inclined to support him on this shitshow

Edit: The way that some of the zarp higher-ups have reacted to this situation is genuinely concerning :woohoo:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Nogtog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343653

Oh no someone scammed! Lets give him a warning and demote him on multiple servers.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343674

Joshua wrote:
Martin wrote:
Scamming is strictly prohibited all across ZARP and it's very common for users to receive a permanent ban on the server they scammed on until they are able to pay back. Any staff member who commits major rule breaks like scamming on servers they are not staff on risks getting themselves punished / demoted because of their actions - especially when large sums of in-game currency / valuable items are involved. We've decided to give you an official warning initially since you said that you'd get a friend to pay you out and we've agreed that we're gonna check back on you in the following meeting to see if you kept your promise which in itself is a very light punishment considering we could have instantly demoted you for scamming on SSRP. Even if you weren't directly told that you'd be demoted if you didn't pay back, you did tell us that you would pay the money back through a friend. You had a whole week to pay back and given the fact that you are still banned on SSRP, you clearly haven't made enough efforts to redeem yourself, hence why you've been demoted today.
I would like to express my thanks to you,Joshua, My gratitude for your indisputably magnificent and totally necessary comment on my appeal is almost infinite. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I really like your contribution that you have in our society, you really make a difference and help others out, the world could always use more people like you. Gosh, what a polite and humble fellow. It is such a kind honour for someone as low as me to be in contact with someone of a level such as yours. I thank you once again my good friend. A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people. I can rest easy tonight knowing you helped. I appreciate you and everything you stand for and on behalf of everyone on planet earth, thanks.
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist, Nogtog, anzo

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343675

Pie_ wrote:
I would like to apologise for not making it more clear of what happened. However, as Martin and Xnator have said, it is stated in the policies and the rules and the policies that any scammer who is staff on other Zarp servers may be subject to punishment on said servers.
yes my punishment being that i got an official warning how am i supposed to know im going to be punished again???
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343677

:minussp: shut up jam
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343690

:support:
free jam, bro did nothing wrong
what happened really wasn't even that deep and all the higher-ups are getting all pissy about and acting like he actually fucking hacked into the zarp servers, grabbed chute's ip, and personally went to his house and strangled him. like jeeeeeez poor jam.
  • anzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 52
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343691

Joshua wrote:
Martin wrote:
Scamming is strictly prohibited all across ZARP and it's very common for users to receive a permanent ban on the server they scammed on until they are able to pay back. Any staff member who commits major rule breaks like scamming on servers they are not staff on risks getting themselves punished / demoted because of their actions - especially when large sums of in-game currency / valuable items are involved. We've decided to give you an official warning initially since you said that you'd get a friend to pay you out and we've agreed that we're gonna check back on you in the following meeting to see if you kept your promise which in itself is a very light punishment considering we could have instantly demoted you for scamming on SSRP. Even if you weren't directly told that you'd be demoted if you didn't pay back, you did tell us that you would pay the money back through a friend. You had a whole week to pay back and given the fact that you are still banned on SSRP, you clearly haven't made enough efforts to redeem yourself, hence why you've been demoted today.
stunning and brave
  • anzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 52
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343693

jam wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Martin wrote:
I would like to express my thanks to you,Joshua, My gratitude for your indisputably magnificent and totally necessary comment on my appeal is almost infinite. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I really like your contribution that you have in our society, you really make a difference and help others out, the world could always use more people like you. Gosh, what a polite and humble fellow. It is such a kind honour for someone as low as me to be in contact with someone of a level such as yours. I thank you once again my good friend. A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people. I can rest easy tonight knowing you helped. I appreciate you and everything you stand for and on behalf of everyone on planet earth, thanks.

Hey cmon man what's wrong with agreeing with somebody man he had insightful opinions about it too :(
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Gin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam, Nogtog

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343694

Could not be bothered to make it good quality
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_, jam, Nogtog

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343695

get OBLITERATED
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343719

Who actually still plays the minecraft server to be making you appeal though?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, jam

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343732

Did you get demoted on MC for scamming on SSRP? If yes, thats stupid, if no, then deserved.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343748

lol.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Darling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Sir Kribban

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343770

Just don't play zarp, then you can't be demoted ;)
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343775

orbadoc wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
yes you can
true
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343790

xDutchCat wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
yes you can
true
Brilliant joke delivered and received very well good job
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam, Nogtog

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343977

Gosh golly you lead team fellas sure have massive egos don't you? I understand these are the rules but please remind yourself that these people work their asses of for you for free. One staff member makes a minor slip up and this is how you repay him? I remember when I messed up when I was a mod on SSRP. I got told off and given another chance which made me feel appreciated and made me want to put in that much more effort to become a better admin. This is just a bit totalitarian in my opinion.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy, jam

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1343989

xDutchCat wrote:
the most common reason for staff demotion is inactivity
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[minecraft] jam's demotion appeal 2 years 10 months ago #1344774

TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
did i say a friend could pay it off? i mightve said it in the mc staff channel but i cant check that and dont remember saying it

the person giving you the official warning was supposed to make it clear that if you did not pay the scam back then you would be demoted in the next week's meeting, as that's what we agreed upon in the meeting when voting on the official warning, however regardless of whether they told you this or not, when you get an official warning for something it is common sense to put the situation right otherwise you stand to be punished further.

source: my dms
whats common sense is to expect A sort of punishment which I got the punishment being an official warning why would i expect another one? and funny how you can check DMs when looking for stuff against me but havent responded to my questions on why i got demoted for 12 days straight
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

238 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun