StephenSka, seggs

Punishment Reason -
Web taunt mute + warn for delaying

Server -
Deathrun

Story/Situation -

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Even though we have been walking slowly it doesnt make it delaying since we were not the only ones left alive which didnt delay the round any further. Besides we went through traps and continued towards end. What you are basically saying there is that unless you don't bhop you are delaying, last time i checked i was clearly on a deathrun server. On top of that i was the only 1 warned and shows bias towards me.

According what the rule says we nor i, did not break that rule as you could see on the video as i was checking on scoreboard who was still alive.

As for the web taunt mute, you simply cannot assume i am familiar with a previous vip feature and i am not vip. I only learned about web taunts being avaivable for all like 2 weeks ago so i have no experience with it. And of course i picked that one of the 4 cus that was the ONLY ONE called MONOGATARI. You cannot make baseless assumptions and make decisions through them even though if you dislike the player.
I have all the evidence here and yet you deny me for these assumptions that i broke rules?

Extra Information -
I do not think staff is there to find/make rule breakers, just to prevent others from breaking the rules. Basically you are assuming we break rules and since you guys don't like us, it is simply convenient for you to punish us. You are just happy with your little circle of staff and if user breaks your fun by being better you simply start to dislike the user and start discriminating by calling out or simply leaving server/going spectate.

• L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327558

+support
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327562

Making another appeal doesn't help you, I don't know anything about this situation but I saw it was denied already before, You are a ex staff member you should know better.
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rose

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327565

For the delaying, no one is telling you to only bhop, but you cant just walk through the whole map. Theres a rule for delaying for a reason. You were the last few alive a few times and still close to the start of the map. You are actively trying to be slower. If you were running, it would be fine because of course you'll be slower than people who can bhop, but like I said, you were actively slowing yourself down when the traps had already been pressed. Not to mention you were exploiting the rule by sending 1 of your friends off when the rest of the players had died and if they die, you send another.

For the webtaunt, the warning is valid whether you like it or not. You played an earrape taunt and whether you knew it was earrape or not, you had also spammed a loud taunt with your friends multiple times despite being told to stop by me personally and other staff. The warnings are valid and will likely stay.

I won't handle this one since I handled the last one but it will likely be denied again

By the way, if you saw the server throughout the whole day, it was mainly users so I don't know why your acting as if staff are scaring users off. You and your friends are blatantly rule breaking and playing the victim card all while blaming staff for doing their job
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Hellsdevil, Oscar Bobb, Red., Nogtog and 2 more...

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327571

Chatting shit about the staff team is not going to help your case
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327572

He finished the map in 3 minutes. I don't understand how anyone can look at the clip and call that delaying. Forcing someone to bhop (you guys can say that your not forcing anyone all you want, if you warn someone for delaying and then say its cause they walked the whole map that is forcing) is absolutely absurd. It's fair enough if he was delaying in previous rounds but then you can't retrospectively warn someone. :plussp:

As for the second one it sounds valid.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327591

Nogtog wrote:

Man talking facts thoo
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327592

You made a post about this earlier and we denied you.

I warned you because you were delaying by slowly walking. You have done this several rounds, and a lot of staff has seen you do this.

<3
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Sam..

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327593

Yooooo you just cant be serious, you are literally just making things up now. If half way to the map is being close to start then again you are saying you should go faster, and there is nothing that says "you need to be over half way of the map or you are delaying". In what world you cannot walk the map through? You are going through traps, you are very vulnerable to die and still going towards the end. Now you are calling us exploiting the rule while all we did was to not delay the round. The risk of walking is extremely high since you cannot tell which traps are pressed making you vulnerable to the traps for even longer period. You are just trying to force this punishment on me. I would understand if i was just like bhopping around in the spawn area.
Also by the way, if you didnt notice todays playerbase was so high cus of the update. On the other days its mostly just staff, unless i am there cus for some reason you all (staff) leave when i happen to come on. Didnt happen today cus the new update and playerbase was decent.
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327594

I am gonna upload a 10 min video about of 3 rounds when we were walking around the map. And you guys make your own decisions of breaking the rule of Delaying these staff members are trying to force on me. (Gonna take a while with my potato internet)
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327595

L3mon wrote:

Yooooo you just cant be serious, you are literally just making things up now. If half way to the map is being close to start then again you are saying you should go faster, and there is nothing that says "you need to be over half way of the map or you are delaying". In what world you cannot walk the map through? You are going through traps, you are very vulnerable to die and still going towards the end. Now you are calling us exploiting the rule while all we did was to not delay the round. The risk of walking is extremely high since you cannot tell which traps are pressed making you vulnerable to the traps for even longer period. You are just trying to force this punishment on me. I would understand if i was just like bhopping around in the spawn area.
Also by the way, if you didnt notice todays playerbase was so high cus of the update. On the other days its mostly just staff, unless i am there cus for some reason you all (staff) leave when i happen to come on. Didnt happen today cus the new update and playerbase was decent.

You always fly through the maps with bhopping. This isn't something you always do.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327597

But it's allowed even though i usually don't do it. I used to do this quite alot back in the days though. You guys just complain me for "tryharding" and when i walk i get punished for delaying. I dont get why you guys hate me so much.
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
The following user(s) said Thank You: BDnico17

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327607

seggs wrote:
L3mon wrote:

You always fly through the maps with bhopping. This isn't something you always do.

In all fairness I have quite frequently seen him walking/sprinting the map. Without getting into semantics I don't think we can expect someone to tryhard their way through the map whilst on the other hand I see people getting salty when he completes maps in seconds. I wasn't there, so I can't speak to the context of this incident.

As for the taunt mute, assuming that the clip shows it all you can see there is no indication that the taunt is infant earrape and I too was unaware you could preview taunts, that being said I've never used taunts. He also did apologise afterwards, unless he had played any troublesome taunts beforehand I doubt he deserved to be muted.

Nogtog wrote:
I agree that it could be factored into general attitude but surely staff should follow policy, not base the appeal on how much "Shit they chatted" which would only prove his point?
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun] Warn + Webtaunt Mute Appeal #2 3 years 3 weeks ago #1327608

Hi Lemon

Regarding the delaying punishment given by seggs:
As Rule has explained several times: You were verbally warned by the staff to not continue to delay the round, but you kept actively delaying the round by barely at all moving when the rest of the runners have died. You and your group kept walking, barely moving, playing the zarp event taunt, while sending one off to run ahead of you, and if they died, you would send another from the group and so and so on. The warning is valid and will stay.

Regarding the web taunt mute given by StephenSka:
As Rule has explained several times: You played an earrape taunt and have to take the consequences of so. You had already played the really loud taunt of zarpevent multiple times and you were told to stop multiple times. The warning is valid and will stay.

Your appeal is therefore denied.
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Hellsdevil, Rule, Skippergroe, Rose
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32