Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301046

Name - suh
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:74865905
Staff Members Name - weasel
Punishment Reason - RDM
Server - TTT Minecraft
Story/Situation - PZGrens kills and ID's an inno, I ask him why, he doesn't respond for 9 seconds so I kill him. However, he started typing in the 10th second, after bunnyhoping all throughout the tester area, and says that he was typing all along, and that I didn't let him type. I gave him 10 seconds where he clearly ignored my question, and I attacked him right after he pressed Y-- he wasn't standing still for more than a fraction of a second (which the human eye cannot detect).
Extra Information - PZ lied multiple times throughout the report (said i gave him 3 seconds instead of 10, said that he instantly stopped to respond etc) but I got banned so I don't have access to the logs. However, he uploaded a video which shows exactly what I'm claiming. NVM he removed the video, I'll reupload it.

Most regulars (including most staff) give ~5 seconds for a reply. I gave more than that..
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by turtleboi.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301047

2.2 In-game warnings to players.
When issuing a warning to a player in-game, make sure that it is through the chat medium so that everyone can see it. Make sure that you give the player ample warning (minimum of 2) and enough time to react to your warnings. After that you may then declare a KOS on them because of their actions. An example of this would be if a player is following you through the map or body blocking you, then you can KOS them after warnings have been given. After the second-warning it will not be classed as RDM.

You were complaining about my shit, how about you explain how you followed this.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Quimoth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: turtleboi

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301048

Quimoth wrote:
When issuing a warning to a player in-game, make sure that it is through the chat medium so that everyone can see it. Make sure that you give the player ample warning (minimum of 2) and enough time to react to your warnings. After that you may then declare a KOS on them because of their actions. An example of this would be if a player is following you through the map or body blocking you, then you can KOS them after warnings have been given. After the second-warning it will not be classed as RDM.

You were complaining about my shit, how about you explain how you followed this.
Asking why you killed someone is not in the same category as warnings, but thanks for trying!
You might want to learn the rules! Should be handy to not get warned again ;)
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301049

So for 9 of those seconds I was falling through air or swimming for 6 of them. Do you expect me to type during that time?

The fact that I didn't have enough time to type my reason should suggest that you didnt give me enough time, the video also shows I started typing before you shot me. I was also stood still for 3 seconds, I am no scientist but I think that is enough time for the human eye to react to.

I also don't appreciate the slander that you partook in both on the server when you thought you wasnt going to warn and in this report. I didn't lie, when i said 3 seconds it was before I looked at the video and was a guess. As for the second thing I lied about you inferred that was what I meant.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: turtleboi

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301050

Ample time is repeatedly mentioned as 20 seconds, which is not the time you gave.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301055

PZGrens wrote:
So for 9 of those seconds I was falling through air or swimming for 6 of them. Do you expect me to type during that time?

The fact that I didn't have enough time to type my reason should suggest that you didnt give me enough time, the video also shows I started typing before you shot me. I was also stood still for 3 seconds, I am no scientist but I think that is enough time for the human eye to react to.

I also don't appreciate the slander that you partook in both on the server when you thought you wasnt going to warn and in this report. I didn't lie, when i said 3 seconds it was before I looked at the video and was a guess. As for the second thing I lied about you inferred that was what I meant.

You landed at the iceberg (meaning speed ~ 0) at 0.17, you were dead at 0.18. I don't know how you got 3 seconds from that, but who am I to judge?

You could type in water, you have plenty of time before you drown.
Even then, I asked the question while you were still on tester. You had the option of not jumping into the water. That's not really my fault, you can't just swim to delay answering a question on the basis of "i can't type in water".
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301060

turtleboi wrote:
Quimoth wrote:

Asking why you killed someone is not in the same category as warnings, but thanks for trying!
You might want to learn the rules! Should be handy to not get warned again ;)

You might want to praise yourself lucky considering I had insufficient evidence of you violating rule 1.8 twice in a single round. I can't help some of the staff seems rule fetishists, but if you can't beat them, join them. I am however not the judge here, so w/e I am just pointing you out ample time isn't the 10 seconds you gave him.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301062

handling
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301070

Classic whiny traitors when they don't get away with their stupid shit
Grow up, don't make dumb reports that get normal players punished for absolutely nothing
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301071

Unfortunately this is almost always the case. I would like a change in rules too, but as long as these are the rules, no double standards.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301072

Gin wrote:
Classic whiny traitors when they don't get away with their stupid shit
Grow up, don't make dumb reports that get normal players punished for absolutely nothing

Hi Gin, unfortunately I believed I was RDMED. Thanks for your suggestion for me not to report rdm but I think its best if people report so they can get justice.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301073

Jewce Man wrote:
handling

thief
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewce Man

[TTT] Warn Appeal - Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1301076

Hiya suh,
I have spoken with pz about this situation and i have reviewed the footage
and i have decided to accept this report.
Pz did murder somebody in front of you and run away, you did give him enough time but when you found him he was standing still, in future, i would recommend you wait for him to move again before you open fire as that means he isnt responding.
:accepted:
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, PZGrens
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds