Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284109

Name - What is your in-game name? Sp00ns
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:50708105
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Hazzenator
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? "harassing staff members/ rulebreaking"
Server - What server did you get banned from? ssrp
Time - How long were you banned for? 3 weeks reduced to 1 week
Story - What happened? I told hazzenator to stop the drama in chat and it escalated into an argument i'd like to say sorry to hazzenator although i've spoken to hazz over discord and he himself said the ban was a tad bit too long and it was in the heat of the moment. i have apologized to hazz and me and him have solved it and he has forgiven me.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?nope
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
Niko and honest cannot handle

Also i have waited out a week of my ban and i was told that 3 weeks is a little bit too long and im basically waiting 2 weeks and i hope i can just get unbanned ive learned my lesson throughout the week i was banned for and i will not do such thing again :zarp:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284110

just unban him lol :plussp:
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284111

why u are not happy your bann are reduced to 1 week but u keep appealing ! to be unbanned
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by sinzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RAVING RABBITS

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284112

sinzz wrote:
why u are not happy your banned are reduced to 1 week and keep appealing ! for ur ban
He's already been banned a week
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284113

Lyra wrote:
sinzz wrote:
why u are not happy your banned are reduced to 1 week and keep appealing ! for ur ban
He's already been banned a week

ok
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
The following user(s) said Thank You: RAVING RABBITS

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284114

sinzz wrote:
why u are not happy your bann are reduced to 1 week but u keep appealing ! to be unbanned
Originally the ban was meant to be a month, but hazz was being generous and took 1 week off so it was 3 weeks
but for some reason Sp00ns didn't like that so he begged for further reducement. He got it reduced to a week now and he's begging for one more reducement even after that generous treatment.

I doubt this will get accepted since your ban was originally a month :blink:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Lenny Boy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sp00ns

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284120

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Originally the ban was meant to be a month, but hazz was being generous and took 1 week off so it was 3 weeks
but for some reason Sp00ns didn't like that so he begged for further reducement. He got it reduced to a week now and he's begging for one more reducement even after that generous treatment.

i didn't beg anyone chute told me hazzenator will speak to me about it i didn't even ask for it to be reduced at first but you always gotta start drama somewhere anyways hazzenator himself said he's happy to remove my ban so i see no issue with that but i appreciate the criticism
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284123

didnt jmt mass rdm with 9 recents and then successfully appeal 1 day later?

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sp00ns

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284163

Hiroo wrote:

They made a compromise

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284216

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I know that you like starting shit because you absolutely need the attention seeing as not a single person knows who you are. It's with great sadness and displeasure that I must inform you that absolutely nobody, not a single soul or living being, will ever care about what you have to say.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284218

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I know that you like starting shit because you absolutely need the attention seeing as not a single person knows who you are. It's with great sadness and displeasure that I must inform you that absolutely nobody, not a single soul or living being, will ever care about what you have to say.
and I have a horrible attitude
  • Legendary
  • Expert Boarder
  • $1,134
  • Thanks received: 186

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284220

Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

He doesn't even tell me what I did to him so it's pointless trying to argue with logic towards him lol
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284222

ToBeHonest wrote:
Hiroo wrote:

They made a compromise

Just curious, did this compromise also exclude him from being punished at all? He raided a base as citizen today with all of those recents still active and he didn’t even get a warning
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284223

Lenny Boy wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

He doesn't even tell me what I did to him so it's pointless trying to argue with logic towards him lol

You go around acting like a big man when nobody knows who you are at all, call people "nobodies" and act like you're the greatest player of all time. You bait out rulebreaks and try to push for warns when a warn wouldn't be an acceptable punishment for what happened. Basically you're just an asshole that has very unlikeable traits, it's not what you did to me personally, it's how you portray yourself to the entire community.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284224

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

You go around acting like a big man when nobody knows who you are at all, call people "nobodies" and act like you're the greatest player of all time. You bait out rulebreaks and try to push for warns when a warn wouldn't be an acceptable punishment for what happened. Basically you're just an asshole that has very unlikeable traits, it's not what you did to me personally, it's how you portray yourself to the entire community.

IvE WaStEd 9 YeArS oN tHiS cOmMuNiTy AnD i HaVe NeVeR sEeN aNyThInG lIkE tHis BeFoRe!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284228

bestexadmin wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

who's red
WARNING - POTENTIAL DOX
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Indiana Jones.

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284229

EviIstewie wrote:
bestexadmin wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

who's red
WARNING - POTENTIAL DOX
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
damn hes fat
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284260

TrixX wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

IvE WaStEd 9 YeArS oN tHiS cOmMuNiTy AnD i HaVe NeVeR sEeN aNyThInG lIkE tHis BeFoRe!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I open big gate at coca cola factory. You are poor.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284261

this man needs to be freed cuz we have an operation to execute
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra, Sam the Sausage, 350

[SSRP] Sp00ns's Ban Appeal 3 years 5 months ago #1284271

Legendary Miss wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Sam hasn't said anything wrong that's what lenny does and he always tries to start anything to gain attention
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40