Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alex's Unban Appeal

Alex's Unban Appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1233785

Name - What is your in-game name?: Alex...

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?: STEAM_0:1:101080965

Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?: Broken, I believe

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?: too many recent warns after a ban

Server - What server did you get banned from?: TTT minecraft

Time - How long were you banned for?: 2 months

Story - What happened?:its a long story...
well basically, ever since I started playing this server again I've still had active warns from when I used to play a couple of years back. I don't know why this is and I've basically had like 7 active warnings at all times, already passing the threshold for autoban, this means every single time I've been warned I've been banned and thats a good 20 times.
Now up till now I've never really had a problem with this (getting banned automatically then getting manually banned by staff aswell) but now I've been banned for 2 months. I even asked haz about it and before I could get an answer i got banned for a month. i get it fairs fair, I do have a lot of warnings and every time I've expressed my concern for them I get told to make a forum post and I don't want to make warn posts for a good 10 of the warns that I believe are invalid / favouritism when I have no proof and no chance of them getting removed.
I know that a lot of the staff team know me, I always talk in voice chat and yes, back when I started playing again I was pretty mingy, but now that I'm pretty calm most of the time and just come on for a good few rounds I'm getting banned for long periods of time for my previous actions and also because of the glitch I have. Now I don't know why that happens to me as none of the staff members can see it or believe me most of the time, I get my warns in !warns not the f7 menu or whatever it is and i don't even know if they can see that I get banned after every warn.
I like to play on this server a lot and its pretty good for the most part, besides a few staff members who go a bit trigger happy when it comes to warning me, and I want to ask for another chance because I do genuinely have fun on this server and it's not like I go out of my way to mess with people or ruin their experiences on the server i do hope you guys realise that.
now as for some of the staff who I've probably argued with like ross, yes i get we've had our differences and I've been a bit of a prick but that was a few months ago and I genuinely want to play on this server.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?: can't really give proof of the active warn glitch while I'm banned. other than that its explained above

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban: No but thanks if you actually read this because I'm sure some people will just read my name and -1 it or just skim through, but you never know.

my most recent ban, I was just chilling on the server when broken banned me hours after my most previous warn and ban, don't know if it was a group decision but I do want to play again. thanks
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Alex....
The topic has been locked.

Alex's Unban Appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1233786

:support: did nothing wrong
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Alex's Unban Appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1233789

Handling
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

Alex's Unban Appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1233800

Every time you have been banned there was prop abuse as a reason, this time you had 5 recents for prop abuse showing to me that you haven't changed and if you came back you will most likely prop abuse again. You were banned for two months cause your last ban was 3 weeks. I hope you take this time to read the rules and understand that prop abusing is not allowed. If you would like to appeal your ban in a few weeks time it could possibly get accepted but for now you are DENIED.
#Denied
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1