Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1147143

Kyber wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
You still do tend to break TOU on different ZARP services as Clarky already pointed out - I'd recommend displaying a drastic change in your attitude and behaviour before we consider giving you another shot... You obviously aren't yet ready to come back.
Most times I break tou on ttt is when I'm just having fun with ttt staff I got 2 warns on ttt or one is for ghosting had my name as defibmet smt like that not sure about the other one
My last forum ban was bs

You pretty much said it yourself. If you fail to follow rules on other servers then I don't see why you would be given a chance on SSRP just yet. As for your Forum ban: Instead of calling the ban that was issued "Bullshit" you should instead reflect on your actions and build trust and a better appearance in the community...
Atleast I admit it and I have been trying to play prophunt and I'm going to keep on playing
And the ban was bs I know what I did and still bs if 2 other gets unbanned but I don't
wasn’t it already explained to you as you read out your pokes very loudly in ts that you were a repetitive offender and weren’t going to get unbanned from it??
oh it was but i had no clue he was cm banned and im sure i have only been warned/banned once for it.
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1147687

Hello! First and foremost I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make this appeal, it's been about eight-to-nine months since you've been banned from SSRP; nine months is a long time, however due to the reason that you were banned, I've had to take a few days to decide on what I wanted to have my verdict be for your appeal. I've talked to multiple people over the course of those few days and I've weighed the time you've been banned and your recent behavior as well as interactions with people you've had, here's my consensus -

You were banned from SSRP for attempting to do Out of Game Trading, which is a serious offense, however it was not the only reason you've stayed banned for nearly a year, you've also been a repeat offender and have been permanently banned multiple times and given many chances to improve yourself, but you failed on all of those chances - thus this nine months you've spent banned. From the majority of the people I've spoken to about your attitude, they mostly have the same opinion: you appear to be a good person, however you have an inherent disability to follow server rules (Discord, TS, Forums and TTT, including Terms of Use as well.)

However to me, just because someone is punished on another server does not mean that should translate into punishments on another unrelated server. People are banned on TS/Forums/Discord all the time, but those punishments usually don't follow over to the gamemodes in ZARP. Only a few people have explained to me that your attitude isn't great, however I believe that's due to past issues and grudges (possibly) but I've been told that you're trying to improve (which is great!)

I've decided that after what feels like to be about a year's worth of time, I will reduce your punishment from a permanent ban to a one month ban. I know many staff members will disagree with my verdict (and it may even be overruled) but I truly believe that unbanning Dovah from SSRP will give him just enough push for him to pull his shit together all-the-way.

To Dovah, when you are officially unbanned and you return to SSRP you will be monitored incredibly closely and staff will be harsh on you. Do not fuck this up again, because it's now on me, you'll be swiftly given a permanent again if you're caught breaking too many rules, without quarter. I highly, very highly suggest that in the month you're waiting for the clock to tick down, you genuinely work on your attitude and ability to follow rules (read the SSRP MOTD!)<3

TL:DR: The ban is reduced to one month due to the user being banned for around nine months and the fact that most people who I've spoken to about Dovah (who've dealt with Dovah from a user and staff perspective) believe Dovah to be a good person and say that he is attempting to improve both his attitude and his ability to follow rules.

:accepted:
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, Mr. Richard, CBT
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127