Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145536

Dovah wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Then when you get unbanned you start to break rules and continue being annoying, you can't even follow forum and discord rules, even on TTT you've been punished on there too. If you've 'changed' then you wouldn't be behaving like you always have been.
on discord i got banned for talking alot
i cant see a rule thats says i can be banned for talking alot
No micspamming.
2 - No playing music unless permitted by those in your channel.
3 - Do not harass users.
4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this Discord server under any circumstance without their permission.
5 - Do not disturb anyone in a meeting room. You face a 1 day ban for causing disruption.
6 - Don't attempt to join private channels without permission, or meeting rooms.
7 - (INCLUDING ADMINS) Do not create private rooms. We don't have this facility at this time.
8 - No racism, discrimination, etc.
9 - Don't follow people around channels, even if it's a public channel. If they move, you don't follow them unless they want you to.
10 - Don't impersonate staff. This includes having the same name as a staff member or pretending that you are a staff when you are not.
11 - No Voice Changers / Soundboards / Excluding the Alienware SoundBlaster Pro Voice Changers

tell me if im wrong clarky
and for the forum i got banned without knowing he got cm banned then other forum ban was shitpost
and as i said before im sorry for being annoying

Under ZARP's Discord rules, it states this:
"Use of this Discord server constitutes your acceptance to the ZARP Terms of Use (zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/terms)"

You are annoying others with pointlessly posting junk that no one is interested in seeing, you cannot excuse your own actions when you've been banned numerous times for this.
already saId im sorry for being annoying so can we drop that part or do you wanna keep on doing this
I mean.. you asked me to tell you if you were wrong?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145537

Clarky wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Then when you get unbanned you start to break rules and continue being annoying, you can't even follow forum and discord rules, even on TTT you've been punished on there too. If you've 'changed' then you wouldn't be behaving like you always have been.
on discord i got banned for talking alot
i cant see a rule thats says i can be banned for talking alot
No micspamming.
2 - No playing music unless permitted by those in your channel.
3 - Do not harass users.
4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this Discord server under any circumstance without their permission.
5 - Do not disturb anyone in a meeting room. You face a 1 day ban for causing disruption.
6 - Don't attempt to join private channels without permission, or meeting rooms.
7 - (INCLUDING ADMINS) Do not create private rooms. We don't have this facility at this time.
8 - No racism, discrimination, etc.
9 - Don't follow people around channels, even if it's a public channel. If they move, you don't follow them unless they want you to.
10 - Don't impersonate staff. This includes having the same name as a staff member or pretending that you are a staff when you are not.
11 - No Voice Changers / Soundboards / Excluding the Alienware SoundBlaster Pro Voice Changers

tell me if im wrong clarky
and for the forum i got banned without knowing he got cm banned then other forum ban was shitpost
and as i said before im sorry for being annoying

Under ZARP's Discord rules, it states this:
"Use of this Discord server constitutes your acceptance to the ZARP Terms of Use (zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/terms)"

You are annoying others with pointlessly posting junk that no one is interested in seeing, you cannot excuse your own actions when you've been banned numerous times for this.
already saId im sorry for being annoying so can we drop that part or do you wanna keep on doing this
I mean.. you asked me to tell you if you were wrong?
Yeah and im happy now but i rather drop this i rather not look toxic but thank yuu for your feedback
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145548

i luv u kitto <3
:plussp:
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145662

minussuppport
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145663

:plussp:
  • Sisky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 40
TTT Adminstrator:

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145665

You’ll be unbanned by the time Chute handles this one buddy.
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145666

Jim_Jam wrote:
You’ll be unbanned by the time Chute handles this one buddy.
nope he messaged me he is going to handle it when clarky is on
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145667

CUTIE +SUPPORT
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146245

Bump
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146340

What have i possible done to not handle lmao
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146347

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Im confused how your trying to be serious in your appael then you add trolly comments such "lets add this person because why the fuck not"

If you want to make it akward for this to be handled we might as well just stop here and deny this. Stating that you only "want chute" to handle this is stupid. Chute is a busy person has alot more to deal with than your appeal.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146348

jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Im confused how your trying to be serious in your appael then you add trolly comments such "lets add this person because why the fuck not"

If you want to make it akward for this to be handled we might as well just stop here and deny this. Stating that you only "want chute" to handle this is stupid. Chute is a busy person has alot more to deal with than your appeal.
Bumped it for more criticism and I have been told I cant say only chute
Nothing is stopping emp to handle too so it's not only chute
Never said only chute said prefer I mean anyone can handle I guess
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146363

Yeah man good guy! :plussp: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :zarp:
  • CYKABANANA
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Do not deny me(mes) ~Zed 2k17
  • Thanks received: 43
Ex ssrp admin
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by CYKABANANA. Reason: HOW DOES THAT WORK AGAIN?!?!

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146636

.uzi wrote:
Told me I look like I’d fuck an anime pillow

:minussp:
i would take that as a compliment ;)
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146755

You still do tend to break TOU on different ZARP services as Clarky already pointed out - I'd recommend displaying a drastic change in your attitude and behaviour before we consider giving you another shot... You obviously aren't yet ready to come back.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146867

I think I'm allowed to handle this, so - handling! :>
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146890

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
You still do tend to break TOU on different ZARP services as Clarky already pointed out - I'd recommend displaying a drastic change in your attitude and behaviour before we consider giving you another shot... You obviously aren't yet ready to come back.
Most times I break tou on ttt is when I'm just having fun with ttt staff I got 2 warns on ttt or one is for ghosting had my name as defibmet smt like that not sure about the other one
My last forum ban was bs
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146933

Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Most times I break tou on ttt is when I'm just having fun with ttt staff I got 2 warns on ttt or one is for ghosting had my name as defibmet smt like that not sure about the other one
My last forum ban was bs

You pretty much said it yourself. If you fail to follow rules on other servers then I don't see why you would be given a chance on SSRP just yet. As for your Forum ban: Instead of calling the ban that was issued "Bullshit" you should instead reflect on your actions and build trust and a better appearance in the community...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146936

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
My last forum ban was bs

You pretty much said it yourself. If you fail to follow rules on other servers then I don't see why you would be given a chance on SSRP just yet. As for your Forum ban: Instead of calling the ban that was issued "Bullshit" you should instead reflect on your actions and build trust and a better appearance in the community...
Atleast I admit it and I have been trying to play prophunt and I'm going to keep on playing
And the ban was bs I know what I did and still bs if 2 other gets unbanned but I don't
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

[SSRP] Dovah's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1147028

Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Dovah wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
My last forum ban was bs

Atleast I admit it and I have been trying to play prophunt and I'm going to keep on playing
And the ban was bs I know what I did and still bs if 2 other gets unbanned but I don't
wasn’t it already explained to you as you read out your pokes very loudly in ts that you were a repetitive offender and weren’t going to get unbanned from it??
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

297 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun