Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Sorle's Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Sorle's Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1143370

SorIe wrote:
Jax wrote:
To be honset sorle now that i see the video I can see that you never actually saw his name tag so this has now changed my mind about it.

but if logic prevails he's clearly the one that shot me, i don't understand the idea that i HAVE to specifically see him shooting - either way why would a warning be necessary, the report was rushed and handled in a biased manner so I'm assuming that's why a warning was given

not only this but the impact that this had on the situation was very small, even if it was by technicality a rulebreak - the T's won the round 30 seconds after I called this KOS, he won either way so idk

Yes it could of being handled better and like clarky has just said you didn't see him shoot but if I was handling it I personally wouldn't of punished as I feel you are right about it on some points and wrong on others and from playing in game with you, I could see that it obviously was without intention for it to be a false KOS. And in the logs it did say he shot you anyway so at that point I deemed it a bit harsh of a punishment but then got shown the video and that you never saw his name but took everything into consideration. Again does not mean you were correct with the KOS but yeah I wouldn't of gave it, Just verbals enough for it.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT] Sorle's Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1143371

Hey SorIe

So from the evidence that you have provided, I see where you were coming from and I see why Hanz punished you. However, you intentions were not malicious and I personally would have given out a verbal warning.

:accepted:
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Davidov007
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE