Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145796

Sam the Sausage wrote:
I completely agree with Clarky. There is absolutely no reason why he should be unbanned. He's betrayed the trust of the community in and out of high up staff positions, and has no intent to change his ways. This is a risk to any chance of the server ever being revived as he will most likely immediately start looking for exploits again. Why would you take such a risk if it's not necessary at all?
Cuz just like other people who have done worse than him got unban,he need to get unban as well
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145798

iTzDestiny wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
I completely agree with Clarky. There is absolutely no reason why he should be unbanned. He's betrayed the trust of the community in and out of high up staff positions, and has no intent to change his ways. This is a risk to any chance of the server ever being revived as he will most likely immediately start looking for exploits again. Why would you take such a risk if it's not necessary at all?

just keep him banned

from what i can see the server is dead anyway so why bother with unbanning him when if he is unbanned he may ruin the experience for the other 10 players on the server.

just out of curiosity seeing as there is a lot of old players in this thread has anyone abused their perms worse then i did since i stopped playing?
yes lol, and damn I haven't seen you in like 3 and a half years how you been?
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145828

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Just unban him. The servers are hella dead and there's no point to keep him banned. Let's be honest here
You're completely missing the point lmao
Ok buddy at this point you are just trying to show to you have “powers” in the community but you need to stop.he is banned more than enough and he needs to get unbanned already .so how about you stop flexing your powers and use a bit of your brain and unban him since it’s been way too much lol

With that kind of hostile approach, not much will be achieved.

Even though I do agree that it has been quite some time since EiPUS was banned, I feel that an immediate unban should not be issued, though, his ban could possibly be reduced under strict conditions. This wouldn't be the first time he pulled off something as such, and that leads to the trust issues the Community Team currently has with EiPUS. It's in Clarky's best interest to keep the community safe and sound as well as ensuring a fun environment for all Users of each and every server, and him taking appropriate precaution should definitely not be described as "flexing powers" since you know well yourself that this is in no way nor shape the truth.

I might be mistaken but I haven't seen EiPUS do much to regain trust within the community, maybe something little, but taking into consideration the seriousness of the committed rulebreak he should have separated more time to show his willingness to return back to the SSRP server(s). I understand that he is your friend, and that You'd love to see him unbanned but unfortunately his own actions lead to where he is currently, and that is a mistake of his own, no one else's...
If I were to be frank, I really do not get what benefit reducing someones ban who has been banned for months would possibly accomplish or prove, so please could you tell me what benefit you would gain from reducing a month+ ban?

Also considering that he has to take part in mandatory military services, it would not seem right that he has to prove himself through playing other servers when he can only give up a short amount of time before returning to military service.
By you guys wanting him to prove himself in such a way where it is near impossible for him considering the circumstances is down right irrational.
Even some of your staff and lead team would agree that you guys are not thinking rationally, yes he did something extremely bad twice, but there are a lot more people who've done worse including some previous cm banned and perm banned members but still had a little leniency shown to them in terms of ban length and "proving themselves".

My final point, linking back to proving yourself, literally playing other servers prove fuck all. The point of this method is to prove yourself in the community correct? Why should a player have to prove himself to the staff members on one server to get unbanned, when the majority of people have trust in EiPUS including actual SSRP staff members. Literally makes 0 sense at this point. Also you guys know for damn sure that you do not monitor the person trying to be unbanned and leave it up to staff on other servers, which also makes 0 sense, if you want a player to prove that they've changed to you personally, monitor the player yourselves and how they behave rather than waiting for them to apply for staff and then unbanning them.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, schnitzel nazi, narexa, Denis, maybedovahkitty and 3 more...

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145840

jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Just unban him. The servers are hella dead and there's no point to keep him banned. Let's be honest here
Ok buddy at this point you are just trying to show to you have “powers” in the community but you need to stop.he is banned more than enough and he needs to get unbanned already .so how about you stop flexing your powers and use a bit of your brain and unban him since it’s been way too much lol
Don't see how keeping your friend banned is considered flexing powers but sure
Keeping him banned when most of the LT know that he needs to get another chance and your are the only one being toxic about it and just trying to show that he can stay ban if that is your wish
I'm toxic for keeping someone who duped twice banned, thank you for the persuasive argument
But unbanning people like Tyler, Morgan and Micheal was the right thing to do I really do not understand
Is nobody going to respond to this pretty damming argument?
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, maybedovahkitty

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145874

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Even though I do agree that it has been quite some time since EiPUS was banned, I feel that an immediate unban should not be issued, though, his ban could possibly be reduced under strict conditions. This wouldn't be the first time he pulled off something as such, and that leads to the trust issues the Community Team currently has with EiPUS. It's in Clarky's best interest to keep the community safe and sound as well as ensuring a fun environment for all Users of each and every server, and him taking appropriate precaution should definitely not be described as "flexing powers" since you know well yourself that this is in no way nor shape the truth.

I might be mistaken but I haven't seen EiPUS do much to regain trust within the community, maybe something little, but taking into consideration the seriousness of the committed rulebreak he should have separated more time to show his willingness to return back to the SSRP server(s). I understand that he is your friend, and that You'd love to see him unbanned but unfortunately his own actions lead to where he is currently, and that is a mistake of his own, no one else's...

Micky wrote:
If I were to be frank, I really do not get what benefit reducing someones ban who has been banned for months would possibly accomplish or prove, so please could you tell me what benefit you would gain from reducing a month+ ban?

I don't understand how taking appropriate precaution is an issue here, exploiting once is horrible enough, but to exploit twice you must either be really really stupid or mentally ill, you choose.

Micky wrote:
Also considering that he has to take part in mandatory military services, it would not seem right that he has to prove himself through playing other servers when he can only give up a short amount of time before returning to military service.
By you guys wanting him to prove himself in such a way where it is near impossible for him considering the circumstances is down right irrational.

Just because he is in the military does not mean he will get special treatment here. If I were him, I'd focus on the mandatory military service he is taking part in and when he has the time to redeem himself on ZARP, then he should bother appealing.

Micky wrote:
Even some of your staff and lead team would agree that you guys are not thinking rationally, yes he did something extremely bad twice, but there are a lot more people who've done worse including some previous cm banned and perm banned members but still had a little leniency shown to them in terms of ban length and "proving themselves".

He was already given a chance, wasn't he? Yet he still decided to exploit. He obviously didn't learn from the previous ban and cares fuck all. Everyone deserves a second chance, but why should he get a third one? You obviously fail to understand that exploiting is something serious and not just a light rulebreak.

Micky wrote:
My final point, linking back to proving yourself, literally playing other servers prove fuck all. The point of this method is to prove yourself in the community correct? Why should a player have to prove himself to the staff members on one server to get unbanned, when the majority of people have trust in EiPUS including actual SSRP staff members. Literally makes 0 sense at this point. Also you guys know for damn sure that you do not monitor the person trying to be unbanned and leave it up to staff on other servers, which also makes 0 sense, if you want a player to prove that they've changed to you personally, monitor the player yourselves and how they behave rather than waiting for them to apply for staff and then unbanning them.

You just couldn't believe how many people managed to change their appearance in the community by playing on other servers and we do monitor people's progress on other servers, at least I tend to. Half of what you wrote in this segment makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145876

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Micky wrote:

I don't understand how taking appropriate precaution is an issue here, exploiting once is horrible enough, but to exploit twice you must either be really really stupid or mentally ill, you choose.

Micky wrote:

Just because he is in the military does not mean he will get special treatment here. If I were him, I'd focus on the mandatory military service he is taking part in and when he has the time to redeem himself on ZARP, then he should bother appealing.

Micky wrote:

He was already given a chance, wasn't he? Yet he still decided to exploit. He obviously didn't learn from the previous ban and cares fuck all. Everyone deserves a second chance, but why should he get a third one? You obviously fail to understand that exploiting is something serious and not just a light rulebreak.

Micky wrote:

You just couldn't believe how many people managed to change their appearance in the community by playing on other servers. Half of what you wrote in this segment makes no sense whatsoever.
Eipus has never been banned before this lol
And again, you are asking why he should get a 3rd chance when people have been cm banned way more times, why should they get an 8th chance?
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Tamaninja.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145877

Tamalad wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

You just couldn't believe how many people managed to change their appearance in the community by playing on other servers. Half of what you wrote in this segment makes no sense whatsoever.
Eipus has never been banned before this lol

Fuck me, was thinking of someone else for a moment :/

Ignore the first and third paragraph...

Tamalad wrote:
And again, you are asking why he should get a 3rd chance when people have been cm banned way more times, why should they get an 8th chance?

I haven't made such decisions and never would, this is something you should be asking someone else, I'd never give anyone that many chances.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145880

GOOD LUCK
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 666
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145885

yoyo just remove the damn ban @Clarky , If someone is going to benefit from this unban its you because maybe , just maybe he may be the leader of a group of people willing to play / meme around with him and you are preventing that from happening .... #Clarky4CM
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145886

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

Micky wrote:

You just couldn't believe how many people managed to change their appearance in the community by playing on other servers and we do monitor people's progress on other servers, at least I tend to. Half of what you wrote in this segment makes no sense whatsoever.
Jesus Christ, now I have to respond to all of this...
Well then here goes.

In response to your first paragraph:
Banning a player from the server is enough precaution needed to deal with a player who has exploited, reducing his ban from permanent to a timed ban is incredibly stupid because nonetheless, he'll be unbanned.
Waiting a specific amount of time to be unbanned after receiving a perm ban is just a stupid way of going about handling a ban appeal.
Yes he has exploited, but you act as if all peace will return to zarp if he stays banned which is a silly way of looking at things. I am wondering if the lead team and staff team listen to what each other say or is there just no transparency between them? Because some lead team and staff believe they've seen a change in EiPUS from the interaction that they've had with him, just because you cannot see his changes, does not mean they're not there.

Your second paragraphs response:
I did not once say that he deserves special treatment for being in the military, I simply told you to think rationally. What you're showing is just a one sided view point.
He does not have to focus on his services 24/7, he has down time to do what he likes, and to me it looks as if he wants to be playing zarp with his friends.
Finally, you should probably look up the duration of military service he has to undergo before responding with nonsense.

Onto your third paragraph:
If we're going to bring up the past, then so be it.
How many players do you think have done much worse than EiPUS but got unbanned in a fraction of the time he has spent currently banned? Also don't get me wrong, it would be repeat offenses that go as serious as doxing, which I find to be much, much worse than exploiting. If we're going to talk about past issues, then talk to some of the cm banned / ex cm banned players that had their bans lifted, ask about what they did as well as the duration of their bans.
You're giving another one sided view on things in this paragraph.

Onto your fourth paragraph:
This really is getting tiring...
Well, let me give you an example then. Take Klaprefot for instance, he would constantly get perm banned off of ssrp and would have to prove himself.
If I am not wrong, once Klap got staff on Deathrun, he was unbanned on ssrp (what a shock right?).
It really doesn't take a genius to act friendly on a different server and then apply for staff just to be unbanned and resign as soon as they're unbanned does it now? But hey, I guess a cm banned Klaprefot has a changed appearance after getting unbanned on ssrp only to be cm banned once more :dry:
Serious question now, and if you did then I am glad.
When Tamaninja was proving himself on bhop, can you honestly say that you were sufficiently monitoring how he was doing or not?

Also frankly I don't see how what I said makes no sense considering the fact that I have given an example of how "proving yourself" once again means fuck all.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, schnitzel nazi, Denis, A Good Pianist, OxyFoxy and 1 more...

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145889

Don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Mr Krabs sold Spongebob's soul for 62 cents
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Sam the Sausage, Denis, Micky, Kyber

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145913

Micky wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

My most sincerest apologies but I truly can't be arsed to reply again, since this doesn't seem like a discussion that'll end soon, I urge you to poke me the next time when you see me on TeamSpeak so we can continue this if you wish to, we can bring Clarky along if you need additional elaboration on this subject...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145925

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Micky wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

My most sincerest apologies but I truly can't be arsed to reply again, since this doesn't seem like a discussion that'll end soon, I urge you to poke me the next time when you see me on TeamSpeak so we can continue this if you wish to, we can bring Clarky along if you need additional elaboration on this subject...
I can't be bothered to continue either, and no need for teamspeak, I've said my views and you've said yours, we'll leave it at that, I have taken some of your points into consideration, and I hope you do the same about mine, even reading back over some of the points I made may help you understand where a lot of people are coming from
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145928

Narexa wrote:
Don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Mr Krabs sold Spongebob's soul for 62 cents
I always knew that Mr. Krabs' pointy nose and money obsession was a sign :woohoo:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, narexa, Denis, Jeppe

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1146244

er this will be done at the next meeting
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Micky, TheFierceOwl

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1148404

DEADMONSTOR wrote:

ok
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, jack bushross

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1148407

OnionRings wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

ok
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1148409

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

ok

I mean this post is forever right because it is never "next meeting" 300iq
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1148413

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

ok

I mean this post is forever right because it is never "next meeting" 300iq
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1149463

#Accepted

Please do look over the rules before you join again to avoid getting yourself banned again.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Jeppe, eddie.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
4/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32