Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145231

jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
I’ve been banned for almost 4 months, bump.
Keep it that way :)
Dunno about that one chief. At this rate it wouldn't matter if he was banned or unbanned. If something dosnt change I think we can all say bye bye.
Better than having someone ruin the server lol
But the ones who did that are already unbanned :thinking:
Always knew you had short term memory loss
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145234

Just unban him. The servers are hella dead and there's no point to keep him banned. Let's be honest here
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Denis, Smol, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145235

Ezehzz wrote:
Just unban him. The servers are hella dead and there's no point to keep him banned. Let's be honest here
You're completely missing the point lmao
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145236

Clarky wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Dunno about that one chief. At this rate it wouldn't matter if he was banned or unbanned. If something dosnt change I think we can all say bye bye.
Turks, unbanned, Carl, unbanned, both abused exploits both caused trouble, Tyler, mass abused, do ed and hacked, unbanned. Micheal mass doxed people wait I’ll let you geuss unbanned. Morgan, multiple cm bans still allowed back..... I don’t see your logic, ehzehz is correct at this point in time there’s a massive decline in players and no one seems to really care who can change that. Yes you’ll probs hit me with the “people are busy” “you haven’t seen the stuff we are working on”. But again I’ll just leave it as he might as well be unbanned, sorry I’m takin a shit right now so I was bored
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis, Micky, Smol, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145238

jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Turks, unbanned, Carl, unbanned, both abused exploits both caused trouble, Tyler, mass abused, do ed and hacked, unbanned. Micheal mass doxed people wait I’ll let you geuss unbanned. Morgan, multiple cm bans still allowed back..... I don’t see your logic, ehzehz is correct at this point in time there’s a massive decline in players and no one seems to really care who can change that. Yes you’ll probs hit me with the “people are busy” “you haven’t seen the stuff we are working on”. But again I’ll just leave it as he might as well be unbanned, sorry I’m takin a shit right now so I was bored
Well done, you managed to list people who have been banned and unbanned (some are still actually banned FYI), which is completely irrelevant to this ban. I feel like a broken record player at this point so you can keep looking at it from a weird perspective, not that it matters anyways! B)
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145239

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Clarky, the servers have less than 10 players, even on weekends. The players are leaving because there is nothing new, how don't you see that. The server needs players and Eipus have been banned for months, I don't see why you don't give him a chance.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145242

Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Clarky, the servers have less than 10 players, even on weekends. The players are leaving because there is nothing new, how don't you see that. The server needs players and Eipus have been banned for months, I don't see why you don't give him a chance.

Please, let's keep such comments about the player decline for other discussions, thanks!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145261

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ok buddy at this point you are just trying to show to you have “powers” in the community but you need to stop.he is banned more than enough and he needs to get unbanned already .so how about you stop flexing your powers and use a bit of your brain and unban him since it’s been way too much lol
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145275

My thoughts and prayers go out to you during this tough time
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145278

ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ok buddy at this point you are just trying to show to you have “powers” in the community but you need to stop.he is banned more than enough and he needs to get unbanned already .so how about you stop flexing your powers and use a bit of your brain and unban him since it’s been way too much lol
Don't see how keeping your friend banned is considered flexing powers but sure
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145330

Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Keeping him banned when most of the LT know that he needs to get another chance and your are the only one being toxic about it and just trying to show that he can stay ban if that is your wish
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145512

ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Keeping him banned when most of the LT know that he needs to get another chance and your are the only one being toxic about it and just trying to show that he can stay ban if that is your wish
I'm toxic for keeping someone who duped twice banned, thank you for the persuasive argument
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145541

Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
I'm toxic for keeping someone who duped twice banned, thank you for the persuasive argument
But unbanning people like Tyler, Morgan and Micheal was the right thing to do I really do not understand
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, Jeppe, Smol

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145546

Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

He's been banned for several months, I think he learned his lesson. His inventory got wiped and I don't think he should be banned any longer. Just because you hate him doesn't mean you should keep him banned forever. Imagine you being in his place. You'd be mad after some time.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145566

Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
What Jamie and ezhezz said
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145574

:plussp:

Eipus wouldnt break rules you guys
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145584

ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

With that kind of hostile approach, not much will be achieved.

Even though I do agree that it has been quite some time since EiPUS was banned, I feel that an immediate unban should not be issued, though, his ban could possibly be reduced under strict conditions. This wouldn't be the first time he pulled off something as such, and that leads to the trust issues the Community Team currently has with EiPUS. It's in Clarky's best interest to keep the community safe and sound as well as ensuring a fun environment for all Users of each and every server, and him taking appropriate precaution should definitely not be described as "flexing powers" since you know well yourself that this is in no way nor shape the truth.

I might be mistaken but I haven't seen EiPUS do much to regain trust within the community, maybe something little, but taking into consideration the seriousness of the committed rulebreak he should have separated more time to show his willingness to return back to the SSRP server(s). I understand that he is your friend, and that You'd love to see him unbanned but unfortunately his own actions lead to where he is currently, and that is a mistake of his own, no one else's...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145587

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

With that kind of hostile approach, not much will be achieved.

Even though I do agree that it has been quite some time since EiPUS was banned, I feel that an immediate unban should not be issued, though, his ban could possibly be reduced under strict conditions. This wouldn't be the first time he pulled off something as such, and that leads to the trust issues the Community Team currently has with EiPUS. It's in Clarky's best interest to keep the community safe and sound as well as ensuring a fun environment for all Users of each and every server, and him taking appropriate precaution should definitely not be described as "flexing powers" since you know well yourself that this is in no way nor shape the truth.

I might be mistaken but I haven't seen EiPUS do much to regain trust within the community, maybe something little, but taking into consideration the seriousness of the committed rulebreak he should have separated more time to show his willingness to return back to the SSRP server(s). I understand that he is your friend, and that You'd love to see him unbanned but unfortunately his own actions lead to where he is currently, and that is a mistake of his own, no one else's...
I don’t agree with you,Clarky is a type a guy who likes to show his powers and to show that he can ban people and keep them ban for awhile for no reason just like when he perma ban 1 guy I can’t really remember who but after he got ban he made an appeal and Clarky response was “it’s not going to be perma” or something like that,my point is that he just ban and unban people that he likes(Morgan ,Tyler and such)and keep people ban for way too much (like Eipus).
Also Eipus played a surf with me so he did try to regain your guys trust but as you know he is in the army so he don’t really have the time to play that much.
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145750

I completely agree with Clarky. There is absolutely no reason why he should be unbanned. He's betrayed the trust of the community in and out of high up staff positions, and has no intent to change his ways. This is a risk to any chance of the server ever being revived as he will most likely immediately start looking for exploits again. Why would you take such a risk if it's not necessary at all?
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] EiPUS' Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145760

Sam the Sausage wrote:
I completely agree with Clarky. There is absolutely no reason why he should be unbanned. He's betrayed the trust of the community in and out of high up staff positions, and has no intent to change his ways. This is a risk to any chance of the server ever being revived as he will most likely immediately start looking for exploits again. Why would you take such a risk if it's not necessary at all?

just keep him banned

from what i can see the server is dead anyway so why bother with unbanning him when if he is unbanned he may ruin the experience for the other 10 players on the server.

just out of curiosity seeing as there is a lot of old players in this thread has anyone abused their perms worse then i did since i stopped playing?
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001