Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"
What kind of cf is that lol

It's like a real life coinflip. People say that doing /roll 666, 333, 530 etc is coinflipping, but it's really not. Rolling a 2 is a 50/50 chance of getting 1( Tails) or 2 (heads), so you choose a number and then someone rolls.

But according to Narexa the guy made him select a number and then after the coin was virtually flipped and he lost then said he had to guess which isn't really a thing in heads or tails. As you dont flip the coin twice to decide the winner. Therefore if narexas story is accurate narexa didn't actually scam

I am the person who coinflipped with him. I asked him if he wanted to coinflip his 100m vs my scope boost, he agreed. I came up with "Let's do an actual coinflip" and he said okay. I told him, I'll /roll 2 and he has to pick 1 or 2, if he picked the right number he'd win. He picked 2, I rolled and it was a 1. Therefore he lost and I won.

Later on in that sit we had, he told us that he did not know how it worked or what he was doing, but clearly he was since I told him + he even chose a number. If he did not know how it worked, he should not have picked a number and instead ask me what to do. This is clearly his fault.
Wait so how was he supposed to know which number is the winner then before you both chose what number to flip??
So how was he supposed to know the right number to choose in order to win? You could literally change the number suddenly for your own advantage if he didn't know which number is the winner
It's a coinflip he chose tails and ezehzz got heads so he won it's simple
H O W . W A S . N A R E X A . S U P P O S E D . T O . K N O W . I F . H E A D S . W A S . T H E . W I N N I N G . O P T I O N . B E C A U S E . I T . W A S . N O T . M E N T I O N E D . T O . H I M .
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Clarky.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116321

Clarky wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

It's like a real life coinflip. People say that doing /roll 666, 333, 530 etc is coinflipping, but it's really not. Rolling a 2 is a 50/50 chance of getting 1( Tails) or 2 (heads), so you choose a number and then someone rolls.

But according to Narexa the guy made him select a number and then after the coin was virtually flipped and he lost then said he had to guess which isn't really a thing in heads or tails. As you dont flip the coin twice to decide the winner. Therefore if narexas story is accurate narexa didn't actually scam

I am the person who coinflipped with him. I asked him if he wanted to coinflip his 100m vs my scope boost, he agreed. I came up with "Let's do an actual coinflip" and he said okay. I told him, I'll /roll 2 and he has to pick 1 or 2, if he picked the right number he'd win. He picked 2, I rolled and it was a 1. Therefore he lost and I won.

Later on in that sit we had, he told us that he did not know how it worked or what he was doing, but clearly he was since I told him + he even chose a number. If he did not know how it worked, he should not have picked a number and instead ask me what to do. This is clearly his fault.
Wait so how was he supposed to know which number is the winner then before you both chose what number to flip??
So how was he supposed to know the right number to choose in order to win? You could literally change the number suddenly for your own advantage if he didn't know which number is the winner
H O W W A S N A R E X A S U P P O S E D T O K N O W I F H E A D S W A S T H E W I N N I N G O P T I O N B E C A U S E I T W A S N O T M E N T I O N E D T O H I M .
N A R E X A C H O S E 2 S O I F E Z E H Z Z R O L L E D 2 N A R E X A W O U L D H A V E W O N B U T E Z E H Z Z R O L L E D 1 A N A R E X A L O S T
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116326

Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

H O W W A S N A R E X A S U P P O S E D T O K N O W I F H E A D S W A S T H E W I N N I N G O P T I O N B E C A U S E I T W A S N O T M E N T I O N E D T O H I M .
N A R E X A C H O S E 2 S O I F E Z E H Z Z R O L L E D 2 N A R E X A W O U L D H A V E W O N B U T E Z E H Z Z R O L L E D 1 A N A R E X A L O S T
Understandable Have A Great Day
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116383

Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

Well that's a nice attempt to back your story up you said nothing like "I'll roll /2 and I have to guess your number" as you can see in the SS I provided
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116384

Narexa wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

Well that's a nice attempt to back your story up you said nothing like "I'll roll /2 and I have to guess your number" as you can see in the SS I provided

You still should've asked what was going on before jumping in..? :clap:
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116385

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

That doesn't change the fact you just lied about what happened to support your argument
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116386

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

maybe if you actually explained the rules then he would know, what you said in the rules could mean a multitude of things
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116393

It doesn't look like the rules were clarified that well considering an "actual" coinflip was done. Since normally it's /roll 666, rather than a binary number. When flipping a coin, you pick the side to win, that's how I've always seen it be done.

I think people are getting confused at the "pick 1 or 2" bit, people are saying "how was he supposed to know which was the winning number", but really if you flip a real coin, and pick heads, if it lands heads-up, you win. So it makes sense to me, when Ezhezz says, "let's do a real coinflip, pick 1 or 2". Narexa picked 2 on the lines that it's the winning 'side'. So in my opinion it's a legitimate 'game', for lack of a better term, but in Narexa's defense the rules of the game weren't properly explained to him. There doesn't seem to be any proof of Ezhezz saying "whatever gets rolled = win".

I'm 50/50 at the moment purely because there wasn't a win condition explicitly mentioned but at the same time, a coinflip is kinda common sense, pick the side you want to win.

Consider this as a "non-permanent verdict", I'm yet to ask some other higher-up members of staff as to what they think...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116400

Unlocked for a further discussion. Remember to follow the TOU. :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116403

Dr. Richard wrote:
Not even sure as to why I locked this. Unlocked now for a further discussion. Remember to follow the TOU. :)

Perhaps the whole brain dead thing kicked in
:? :? :?
  • Zarpgaming
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 622

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116415

I think narexa is right here as the rules werent explained clearly
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116433

Huperchild wrote:
What needs to be clarified it's a COINFLIP and in a COINFLIP there are only 2 options 1 or 2, heads or tails, a or b whatever you want it to be
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116435

Butterman wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
What needs to be clarified it's a COINFLIP and in a COINFLIP there are only 2 options 1 or 2, heads or tails, a or b whatever you want it to be
Well Narexa thought whoever rolls 2 wins, which makes sense, and again it could be avoided with clearer rules
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116437

Feel free to do the flip again with a lot more clearer rules because myself and the Lead Team have decided that this is just a misunderstanding in how the rule was written out. Narexa does not need to pay up.

#Accepted
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, narexa, 0yc37xrk6m, Sam the Sausage, .uzi and 4 more...
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32