TOPIC: [SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116092

jack bushrsos wrote:
Narexa wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Spicy wrote:
how much buddy, ill bail you, you arent a bad guy and was genuinely confused

I don't care about the money, I just don't see how I scammed him when he stated no rules other than "pick a number"
1, you and ezehz both agreed in the admin sit that the rules he said was the ones used in the flip(said in trade logs) after explaining it countless times to you, you kept trying to find small ways to get around it. I even offered you to do the flip with me watching. You replied (no I don’t care about the ban) shortly after I even said since you miss understood just pay the dude and I’ll just give you some money it was so petty of you to do this over such a small amount. The only way off a scamming ban is by paying the user back you scammed. This was 100% a scam and it was clear how we explained so in the sit. I’ll message Richard on steam and also tell him

Well that's straight up bullshit, he didn't respond to the reroll so I didn't say anything but I would have done that for sure I said "no I don't care about the ban" to another comment.
No I said as in I brung this up as a suggestion during the sit with you and ezehz and you replied with (I don’t care if I get banned) something along the lines before he could even reply. I would also suggest you all to stop shit posting and keep it on topic, if you got nothing to say or something to put an input on this thread then please stop spam posting it. If you would like to pay the 100m feel free but I will be pushing that you stay banned until it’s paid by yoursef

Like I said I don't care about the money and that clearly shows when you offered to pay it for me which was a kind thing to do but I truly don't see how he could have rules made up in his head and assume I know them because "that's how we used to do it", he could have known full well that it was a CF for whoever rolls 2 but just changed it because he lost.

and even you stated in the sit that it was a sketchy way of coin-flipping so I don't see how that couldn't be taken into consideration?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by narexa.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116117

How dare you banned Narexa, Jack Jack hes my one and only kpop partner in ZARP UNBAN HIM
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116194

Unban my cheddar cheese
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 140

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116210

"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"
What kind of cf is that lol
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, A Good Pianist

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116227

Bet you wont pick a number between 1 and 10 on this right now if you guess the one I'm thinking of I'll slide you some Manchester grass!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116246

A Good Pianist wrote:
Bet you wont pick a number between 1 and 10 on this right now if you guess the one I'm thinking of I'll slide you some Manchester grass!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116248

Mico wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

You scammer that's it enjoy another ban you filthy rulebreaker
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116277

Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"
Believe it or not it's what a coinflip is, heads or tails
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116279

Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

But he got it right? Or so he claims so surely he won you dont play multiple goes of heads or tails. 1 person calls one or the other then if it's the 1 they called they win if not they lost?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116282

Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

It's like a real life coinflip. People say that doing /roll 666, 333, 530 etc is coinflipping, but it's really not. Rolling a 2 is a 50/50 chance of getting 1( Tails) or 2 (heads), so you choose a number and then someone rolls.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116284

Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"
Yikes, well in terms of playing on SSRP, how often do people actually do head or tails or 1 or 2 cfs, if it isn't properly explained what the person is doing they can easily confuse it as a highest roll cf
In other words, it can be somewhat misleading if the rules are not properly explained, and considering that Narexa does not play the server as much as the next guy, it'd be understandable if he was mislead
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116285

Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

It's like a real life coinflip. People say that doing /roll 666, 333, 530 etc is coinflipping, but it's really not. Rolling a 2 is a 50/50 chance of getting 1( Tails) or 2 (heads), so you choose a number and then someone rolls.

But according to Narexa the guy made him select a number and then after the coin was virtually flipped and he lost then said he had to guess which isn't really a thing in heads or tails. As you dont flip the coin twice to decide the winner. Therefore if narexas story is accurate narexa didn't actually scam
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116303

A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

But according to Narexa the guy made him select a number and then after the coin was virtually flipped and he lost then said he had to guess which isn't really a thing in heads or tails. As you dont flip the coin twice to decide the winner. Therefore if narexas story is accurate narexa didn't actually scam

I am the person who coinflipped with him. I asked him if he wanted to coinflip his 100m vs my scope boost, he agreed. I came up with "Let's do an actual coinflip" and he said okay. I told him, I'll /roll 2 and he has to pick 1 or 2, if he picked the right number he'd win. He picked 2, I rolled and it was a 1. Therefore he lost and I won.

Later on in that sit we had, he told us that he did not know how it worked or what he was doing, but clearly he was since I told him + he even chose a number. If he did not know how it worked, he should not have picked a number and instead ask me what to do. This is clearly his fault.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Ezeh.

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116307

He didn't had a clue on how it was supposed work.
Anyone would be hella pissed if that kinda shit happened to them, so unban this man
:plussp:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116308

Unbanned this man!
:support:
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116313

Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

I am the person who coinflipped with him. I asked him if he wanted to coinflip his 100m vs my scope boost, he agreed. I came up with "Let's do an actual coinflip" and he said okay. I told him, I'll /roll 2 and he has to pick 1 or 2, if he picked the right number he'd win. He picked 2, I rolled and it was a 1. Therefore he lost and I won.

Later on in that sit we had, he told us that he did not know how it worked or what he was doing, but clearly he was since I told him + he even chose a number. If he did not know how it worked, he should not have picked a number and instead ask me what to do. This is clearly his fault.
Wait so how was he supposed to know which number is the winner then before you both chose what number to flip??
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116315

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

Wait so how was he supposed to know which number is the winner then before you both chose what number to flip??
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116316

How do you do Narexa like this you scum
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116317

Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

So how was he supposed to know the right number to choose in order to win? You could literally change the number suddenly for your own advantage if he didn't know which number is the winner
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Narexa's Ban Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1116318

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Mico wrote:
"Lets do an actual cf"
"1 or 2"

So how was he supposed to know the right number to choose in order to win? You could literally change the number suddenly for your own advantage if he didn't know which number is the winner
It's a coinflip he chose tails and ezehzz got heads so he won it's simple
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127