Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035314

Name - SmileToPlay
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:220381113
Admins Name - Kyber
Reason - harassement and making fun of suicide??
Server - Deathrun
Time - 7200mins
Story - So.. this is the 2nd time this cunt. yes i said cunt. banned me in 1 week. first time cuz i had 911 in my nametag. which isnt against rules then when we asked him today why he banned me he said cuz i look like someone who's "disrespecting 9/11"
anyway we get pass that me and my friends were laughing and making jokes in deathrun then we joined a new map and this happened :
https://imgur.com/a/uFuEb93
then after that i told my friend if you ever feel bad or thinking of suiciding call suicidal line or 911 and i got banned for 7200 mins.
perves like this cunt doesnt deserve fucking adminrole.
i mean who the fuck says i banned you cuz you look like someone who's disrespecting 9/11. like for real?
https://imgur.com/a/9lSphtI
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cry myself to sleep everynight.
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by LuciouS.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035316

Fixed your title, good luck!
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035317

Horrible attitude. :minussp:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035318

horrible attitude to have 911 as a name tag and joking with my friend. but adminpowerabusing is not horrible. k
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by SmileToPlay.

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035323

Stop slandering me by putting words into my mouth, you have a recent ban and you leave out the screenshots where you, ashur and kai were making fun of suicide, acting like it was a joke, people who make suicide seem like a joke surely don't deserve to be on the server. All 3 of you were harassing me over the course of the time I was on the server and I do not appreciate that. It was you who refused to stop after being warned verbally multiple times. You got punished, then insult me on the forums and leave out key parts of the situation. You don't deserve to be unbanned and should consider yourself lucky that the ban is only 5 days.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035326

bitch stop acting like the victim you banned me first for no reason for 911 now u mutted me for copying what console said then you fucking banned me for joking with my friend hinata i didnt even mention ur fucking name and no ididnt make fun of suiciding u dumbassKyber wrote:
Stop slandering me by putting words into my mouth, you have a recent ban and you leave out the screenshots where you, ashur and kai were making fun of suicide, acting like it was a joke, people who make suicide seem like a joke surely don't deserve to be on the server. All 3 of you were harassing me over the course of the time I was on the server and I do not appreciate that. It was you who refused to stop after being warned verbally multiple times. You got punished, then insult me on the forums and leave out key parts of the situation. You don't deserve to be unbanned and should consider yourself lucky that the ban is only 5 days.
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035327

SmileToPlay wrote:
bitch stop acting like the victim you banned me first for no reason for 911 now u mutted me for copying what console said then you fucking banned me for joking with my friend hinata i didnt even mention ur fucking name and no ididnt make fun of suiciding u dumbassKyber wrote:
You were deliberately making fun of suicide in an attempt to be funny and other players on the server were extremely upset about your insensitive actions. Do notice how you do not show what you did leading up to your ban because you know you did wrong, over the period of just half an hour, I'm sure Oliver could back me up on this one.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035328

SmileToPlay wrote:

Do you actually think you'll get unbanned with that attitude?
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035330

From what I saw of the situation, you didn't do anything wrong in the first place, however you did ignore staff instructions and your attitude is pretty bad, constantly disrespecting and being generally annoying.
+I've just seen your attitude on the post and I doubt you'll get unbanned like that.
++Don't assume that people don't have experiences with depression and suicide, It's just not fair. I've known the happiest seeming people to try and kill themselves, and I'd appreciate it if you took into consideration possibilities such as this before you make accusations.
  • constablefatcat
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22
★Ex Bhop Admin★
★Ex Surf Admin★
★Ex Deathrun Admin★
★Ex PropHunt Mod★
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by constablefatcat.

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035331

do you have some braincells for real m8. how dumb can u be? when did i make fun of suiciding you dumbass just cuz i said to my friend if you thinking of suiciding go call suicidal line or 911 that means im being disrespectful? also m8 i've experienced things about suicide more than you can imagine so dont come and try to fix your previous shit by making another shitty story
Kyber wrote:
SmileToPlay wrote:
You were deliberately making fun of suicide in an attempt to be funny and other players on the server were extremely upset about your insensitive actions. Do notice how you do not show what you did leading up to your ban because you know you did wrong, over the period of just half an hour, I'm sure Oliver could back me up on this one.
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035333

as far as i dont hurt anyone thats not disrespecting. thats how i joke with my friends and you can always mute me.
2nd thing ignoring staff instructions is a thing only when u BREAK A RULE. when u dont and a staff asks u to change ur name or something then you can ignore it :)megagylfieman wrote:
From what I saw of the situation, you didn't do anything wrong in the first place, however you did ignore staff instructions and your attitude is pretty bad, constantly disrespecting and being generally annoying.
+I've just seen your attitude on the post and I doubt you'll get unbanned like that.
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035337

SmileToPlay wrote:
do you have some braincells for real m8. how dumb can u be? when did i make fun of suiciding you dumbass just cuz i said to my friend if you thinking of suiciding go call suicidal line or 911 that means im being disrespectful? also m8 i've experienced things about suicide more than you can imagine so dont come and try to fix your previous shit by making another shitty story
Kyber wrote:
SmileToPlay wrote:
You only resort to disrespect because you've done wrong and are avoiding giving the evidence of what actually happened leading up to you getting banned. You were trying to make a joke about it and were disturbing other players and they didn't appreciate yours and your friend's insensitive comments, I won't reply anymore, i will not cause any further drama and the handling admin knows where to talk to me.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035338

the thing is, you were hurting me through disrespecting me. recently, i've been struggling to carry on living and it's just not fun to try and actually stimulate my brain to be happy by playing games I enjoy and just get called a cunt over and over again.
  • constablefatcat
  • Junior Boarder
★Ex Bhop Admin★
★Ex Surf Admin★
★Ex Deathrun Admin★
★Ex PropHunt Mod★

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035340

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Get out of here with that attitude surely he cant be a perv because he banned you maybe be careful of what you're saying next time :minussp: I wouldn't want to unban you with that attitude

edit- also I highly doubt he banned you because you said "If you ever feel suicidal phone suicide line or 911" + thats the most random quote i've ever heard which means before ban was placed something was happening before, Maybe just dont speak and you wont be banned c:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Boxy.

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035342

what actually happend is you're an unrespensable guy who doesnt deserve admin role and trying to blame it on me. people who were there can prove it. even hinata and ashur. saw it and you still trying to blame it on me. GG
Kyber wrote:
SmileToPlay wrote:
Kyber wrote:
SmileToPlay wrote:
You only resort to disrespect because you've done wrong and are avoiding giving the evidence of what actually happened leading up to you getting banned. You were trying to make a joke about it and were disturbing other players and they didn't appreciate yours and your friend's insensitive comments, I won't reply anymore, i will not cause any further drama and the handling admin knows where to talk to me.
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035344

whats ur ingamename
megagylfieman wrote:
the thing is, you were hurting me through disrespecting me. recently, i've been struggling to carry on living and it's just not fun to try and actually stimulate my brain to be happy by playing games I enjoy and just get called a cunt over and over again.
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035345

yo cunt. how about u shut the fuck up instead of licking his ass? what attitude has to do with the fact that he's abusing his power?
Box_ wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Get out of here with that attitude surely he cant be a perv because he banned you maybe be careful of what you're saying next time :minussp: I wouldn't want to unban you with that attitude
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035347

constable fat cat
  • constablefatcat
  • Junior Boarder
★Ex Bhop Admin★
★Ex Surf Admin★
★Ex Deathrun Admin★
★Ex PropHunt Mod★

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035349

ah jesus fucking christ. you know im joking with you. as you joke with me and call me noob everytime i die everytime we join bhop...megagylfieman wrote:
constable fat cat
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun] SmileToPlay's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 months ago #1035350

ah jesus fucking christ. you know im joking with you. as you joke with me and call me noob everytime i die everytime we join bhop... and you can always say stop joking with me :)megagylfieman wrote:
constable fat cat
  • SmileToPlay
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127