Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [CLOSED]Ban appeal.

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12755

Name - Elmer J Fap

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:38457157

Admins name - Veritas

Reason - Minge

Story - It was the event and I spawned the a printer to burn Crack with - His name was Bin laden at the time, as a joke. The printer glitched through the floor I forgot about it then a went downstairs and saw it, and then tried destroying it and it set fire I tried to throw it out but it got stuck on the car and the wall and I was trapped in it and then it exploded setting the wall on fire. A second after I got banned for minge... Seriously?

Proof - No.

Extra information - No
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12756

Elmer J fap wrote:
Story - It was the event and I spawned the a printer to burn Crack with

This is punishable in essence. Also: like you said. Veritas was trying to run a event. Your behavior there might startle a big war. As a big group of people gathered is always risky. I'm not sure for what amount of time he has banned you, but it was probably the necessary measure to keep things in order at that time.

You must consider attending an event requires a different type of behavior. A ban wouldn't have been necessary, but I am not well informed of the circumstances.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12758

Scottie wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:
Story - It was the event and I spawned the a printer to burn Crack with

This is punishable in essence. Also: like you said. Veritas was trying to run a event. Your behavior there might startle a big war. As a big group of people gathered is always risky. I'm not sure for what amount of time he has banned you, but it was probably the necessary measure to keep things in order at that time.

You must consider attending an event requires a different type of behavior. A ban wouldn't have been necessary, but I am not well informed of the circumstances.

Scottie.

I spawned the printer but as I said it glitched through the floor, I wanted to get rid of it so a shot (thinking it would just explode) but it just set on fire a set fire to the fence I tried to throw it with the gravity gun but someone parked there car right next to it. I know I was stupid for trying to destroy it but it was a honest mistake and I get called minge for it.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12760

Elmer J fap wrote:
I spawned the printer but as I said it glitched through the floor, I wanted to get rid of it so a shot (thinking it would just explode) but it just set on fire a set fire to the fence I tried to throw it with the gravity gun but someone parked there car right next to it. I know I was stupid for trying to destroy it but it was a honest mistake and I get called minge for it.

I've just been told Veritas has been on a ban spree of even Crack for saying 'hax'. Super admins banning super admins..

Anyhow, in your case it seems legit. Printers that happen to glitch through the floor and you shooting it to solve it.. i mean. This is red hot suspicious.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12762

Scottie wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:

I've just been told Veritas has been on a ban spree of even Crack for saying 'hax'. Super admins banning super admins..

Anyhow, in your case it seems legit. Printers that happen to glitch through the floor and you shooting it to solve it.. i mean. This is red hot suspicious.

He banned crack 10 minutes for "tit"
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12764

Elmer J fap wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:

He banned crack 10 minutes for "tit"

Agentlulz is solving it.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12766

First of all, You spawned a printer and shot it in the spectating area in the event. (PRINTERBOMBING). I was kind of stressed and you made it worse. True minging.

Also the thing about Crack. He was a total troll during this whole event. Screamed, Went into the arena during games. Spamming chat. unfreezing props. Banned him for 10 minutes because he was talking back when i told him to be quiet because i was going to announce something. When an event is handled by the staff i think Crack could have shown some maturity and dont mess the whole thing up
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12768

Veritas wrote:
First of all, You spawned a printer and shot it in the spectating area in the event. (PRINTERBOMBING). I was kind of stressed and you made it worse. True minging.

Also the thing about Crack. He was a total troll during this whole event. Screamed, Went into the arena during games. Spamming chat. unfreezing props. Banned him for 10 minutes because he was talking back when i told him to be quiet because i was going to announce something. When an event is handled by the staff i think Crack could have shown some maturity and dont mess the whole thing up

This has been your first event. You handled it wrongly. You should have taken measures that prevent this type of behavior in the first place. After all, you are dealing with a classroom full of kids whom are bouncing off the wall with energy. It was bound to start into a mingefest.

Take this into your future plans and unban those whom have been banned for longer term as the event is now done.

As-for Elmer, you were right. How long did you ban him for though?
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12769

Elmer dont spawn printers when we put up 2 Textscreens which SAYS NO PRINTERS big and clear and you do it anyways? it's a obvious ban.

It was stressy, and you made it worse.
  • Zeroxjeppe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Nothing else matters huh?

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12770

Veritas wrote:

Ever heard of reading? And it was accident if you read the post. The printer glitched through the floor so I shot it - sometimes it explodes sometimes it sets on fire I didn't mean to set it on fire. It was the end of the event when you banned me as well
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12771

Elmer J fap wrote:
Veritas wrote:

Ever heard of reading? And it was accident if you read the post. The printer glitched through the floor so I shot it - sometimes it explodes sometimes it sets on fire I didn't mean to set it on fire...

Accident or not. You managed to get a printer within the area of a event. Which is retarded. You failed to take precausions and you didn't use your common sense. You were looking for this punishment.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12772

Well, blowing up a printer to kill someone is bannable, and since you accidently managed to put a few props on fire, i think Veritas did nothing wrong when he decided to ban you. You shouldn't have tried to kill Crack with it in the first place.
  • Shifty
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12774

Shifty wrote:
Well, blowing up a printer to kill someone is bannable, and since you accidently managed to put a few props on fire, i think Veritas did nothing wrong when he decided to ban you. You shouldn't have tried to kill Crack with it in the first place.

It was a joke, I just spawned the printer in I thought it was gone when I spawned it. It turned out it glitched through the ground I shot it to get rid off it and it gets stuck.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12775

Elmer J fap wrote:
Shifty wrote:

It was a joke, I just spawned the printer in I thought it was gone when I spawned it. It turned out it glitched through the ground I shot it to get rid off it and it gets stuck.

First it was an accident, then a joke. Events have special rules, you might get away with this on normal RP circumstances, but not on a organised engroupment. You should've known better. Not much more to it.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12778

Accident or not. You managed to get a printer within the area of a event. Which is retarded. You failed to take precausions and you didn't use your common sense. You were looking for this punishment.

It was the end of the event so I thought I better get rid off it before I got caught.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12779

Elmer J fap wrote:

It was the end of the event so I thought I better get rid off it before I got caught.

You got caught either way. You knew what you were up to. End off.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12780

First it was an accident, then a joke. Events have special rules, you might get away with this on normal RP circumstances, but not on a organised engroupment. You should've known better. Not much more to it.

It was a failed joke. So the printer glitched through the ground I thought it disappeared I destroyed it, it set on fire (at the end of the event).

Rpsense? The arena was basically prop block.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12781

Elmer J fap wrote:

It was a failed joke. So the printer glitched through the ground I thought it disappeared I destroyed it, it set on fire (at the end of the event).

Rpsense? The arena was basically prop block.

Sigh. A event is OOC. The super admins are allowed to propblock for such reasons.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12782

The bans either permanent or a long time....

I accept the responsibility and I know my mistakes, but if its permanent its a bit unfair.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[CLOSED]Ban appeal. 11 years 1 month ago #12784

Elmer J fap wrote:

The bans either permanent or a long time....

You happen to be banned for 100 minutes. Feel lucky, most regular players won't get away with pulling a stunt like that. I made an attempt in talking some sense into you. But if you blame a super-admin for propblocking a arena which has a OOC event approved by the owners in it.. you just don't get it.

Scottie.
  • Scottie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47