Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389562

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Active buffs

How would it benefit the server: New players

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some cunts using alt accounts

Additional notes: Giving new players active buffs like 3x printer boost for 7 days.
  • Yaman
  • Yaman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389564

Yaman wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Active buffs

How would it benefit the server: New players

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some cunts using alt accounts

Additional notes: Giving new players active buffs like 3x printer boost for 7 days.
They already have many buffs as new players
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5349
  • Thanks received: 1634
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389565

Markus wrote:
Yaman wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Active buffs

How would it benefit the server: New players

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some cunts using alt accounts

Additional notes: Giving new players active buffs like 3x printer boost for 7 days.
They already have many buffs as new players


They make 10m in 24 hours with sapphire printer mate
  • Yaman
  • Yaman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389566

Add it he wants to make lots of money fast so he can gamble it all
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Martin likes trains
  • Posts: 3002
  • Thanks received: 1928
  • Karma: 307
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389567

Jawson wrote:
Add it he wants to make lots of money fast so he can gamble it all
Exactly
  • Yaman
  • Yaman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 260
  • Thanks received: 20
  • Karma: -4
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389568

  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Posts: 974
  • Thanks received: 385
  • Karma: 273
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389589

Yaman wrote:
Markus wrote:
Yaman wrote:
Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Active buffs

How would it benefit the server: New players

Potential Issues/Exploits: Some cunts using alt accounts

Additional notes: Giving new players active buffs like 3x printer boost for 7 days.
They already have many buffs as new players


They make 10m in 24 hours with sapphire printer mate
starter items mate
  • yisyas
  • yisyas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2406
  • Thanks received: 477
  • Karma: 115
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Suggestion / Active buffs for new players 1 year 11 months ago #1389596

Standard and non-VIP printers have been buffed in the Summer Update.

New players also bypass job limits for the first 7 days.

Giving a 3x boost for those 7 days would probably be a little bit too OP and would just lead to abuse of alt accounts.
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 8122
  • Thanks received: 4292
  • Karma: -2024
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
167/830
online
Top