Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Average prices in shops

Average prices in shops 2 years 3 months ago #1375550

TheXnator wrote:
zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
After Martin doing some maths and consideration of overall averages being quite easy to manipulate and causing some other issues with accuracy over time, we've made some slight changes so the average will be calculated based on the past month of sales, using the daily averages of each day to calculate the overall monthly average.

This means that averages will update every 24 hours but should be more accurate over a longer period of time, and will also allow us to potentially display the changes in daily averages on a graph (similar to the planned graphs in the FP reboot update) in the future if we ever recode the shops menu.

I would also like to show you all the GREAT DEAL available in my shop on CHEAP PKMs

Would it be possible for a graph to show if something is going up or down? It would also highlight quite clearly if someone is market manipulating. Side note I'd add a rule to stop it if I were you

Adding a graph would require changing around the shops menu quite a bit, so it's unlikely to be added in this update but definitely will be in the future
TheXnator wrote:
potentially display the changes in daily averages on a graph (similar to the planned graphs in the FP reboot update) in the future if we ever recode the shops menu

maybe u could add a page on the f4 menu on actions called “weapons” or something that has a list of every single item with average price graphs and other information
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/0
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40