Steam Name: Smol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204543170
Server: S1

Date/Time of Incident: Around 2:15 CST
Item(s) Lost:
Gevo
Grappling hook
Vortext gluon
Story: I went to hold the back as I saw a visor equipped back there, I pre fire a corner, don't see the nano cause my esp doesn't show me anything despite in the change logs which were thanked by 2 CM, and posted by the other CM, was incorrect and misinformation. Leading to me being gluoned by a person that I should've and would have killed and had time to de-equip if my suit had worked the way the people who had fact checked it and proceeded to say it works.

I mean as you can SEE in the clip, I pre fire the corner, despite my esp not working anyways, he doesn't go flying or show up and the only reason he does show up is because I used the vortex gluon. SO I instantly assume he's not there. If I had been able to see him as the suit was intended and as the change logs had informed me I would have killed him and would have taken off the suit but the very own SSRP change logs were incorrect. By not refunding me you are basically saying it's 100% my fault for listening to the SSRP change logs that were looked over by 3 CMs. As well as probably 2 owners and a dev. :?
Evidence:
Dm me on disc for it ^_^
Additional Info:
https://imgur.com/a/MMAjVI0
https://imgur.com/a/ALXTAlY
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418739

edited the change logs
:support:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418740

that edit lmao
:support:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by CEO of Business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418741

CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
"If you act like it never happened then it never happened" - zarp cm team
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418742

hey wheres the clip
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418743

Unacceptable behavior
:plussp:
  • Victor Gorgonzola
  • Junior Boarder
  • The way she suck dick she ain't have no father
  • Thanks received: 87

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418744

Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418745

:plussp: refund this guy
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418746

CEO of Business wrote:
Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418747

Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
Yet I told you that the change log was written before testing the update, as that feature was planned for the update but was buggy and ended up not being added. However, the change log was overlooked, hence me editing it when you told me it was still on the change log. Plus you knew this wasn't on the server as you reported it as a bug like 10 hours ago.
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418749

Faithful wrote:
Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
Yet I told you that the change log was written before testing the update, as that feature was planned for the update but was buggy and ended up not being added. However, the change log was overlooked, hence me editing it when you told me it was still on the change log. Plus you knew this wasn't on the server as you reported it as a bug like 10 hours ago.
It doesn't change the fact that I lost the suit to that bug? Everyone on the server knew that if you stand close to the grim you will die to the hit even if you are behind it. Yet you lost your gnano and cried for months on end? You have nothing to stand on here. You are also fully coming out and saying now that because of a CM team error I have lost the suit. Completely admitting in your very own post that it is your fault, you could have edited the first day, there is 0 way that you and the rest of the server despite it being pointed out that it could now see cloaked nanos, that is just magically decided to stay on there and you decided to tell NO one that you had failed at something so simple?

You have completely came out as hypocritical with this post, informing me after the fact and then throwing it under the cover is INSANE. Especially when you YOURSELF have had this happen and got treatment that you now don't expect to upheld towards me? Bobby just had a cf bug that has been known for months maybe even a year at this point and I still believe he should be refunded for it because it's not something he has control over? Ceo lost a shapeshifter after he had already lost one to the SAME BUG because he was informed it was fixed, then LOST ANOTHER TO THE SAME BUG THAT HADN'T BEEN FIXED AT ALL..? I can't even believe I have to write anything over this matter and I hope you realize how insanely hypocritical you look.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Smol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418750

Smol wrote:
Faithful wrote:
Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao
It doesn't change the fact that I lost the suit to that bug? Everyone on the server knew that if you stand close to the grim you will die to the hit even if you are behind it. Yet you lost your gnano and cried for months on end? You have nothing to stand on here. You are also fully coming out and saying now that because of a CM team error I have lost the suit. Completely admitting in your very own post that it is your fault, you could have edited the first day, there is 0 way that you and the rest of the server despite it being pointed out that it could now see cloaked nanos, that is just magically decided to stay on there and you decided to tell NO one that you had failed at something so simple?
I would add that people lost items because of the CF menu bug, despite the fact that it was a "known bug" people were still refunded for the items they lost.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418751

Lol?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418753

Smol wrote:
Faithful wrote:
Smol wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
that edit lmao

You have completely came out as hypocritical with this post, informing me after the fact and then throwing it under the cover is INSANE. Especially when you YOURSELF have had this happen and got treatment that you now don't expect to upheld towards me? Bobby just had a cf bug that has been known for months maybe even a year at this point and I still believe he should be refunded for it because it's not something he has control over? Ceo lost a shapeshifter after he had already lost one to the SAME BUG because he was informed it was fixed, then LOST ANOTHER TO THE SAME BUG THAT HADN'T BEEN FIXED AT ALL..? I can't even believe I have to write anything over this matter and I hope you realize how insanely hypocritical you look.

Edited ^_^
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418757

intended feature that didnt work resulting in an expensive item loss? sounds similar to rob losing his gacs :?
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, roll sb

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 3 weeks ago #1418760

We'll look into all the evidence you've provided and discuss your refund request within the cm team as soon as we're all available. Once we've made a decision, we'll post another reply on this thread. If you have anything more to add, feel free to contact one of us on discord.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, CEO of Business, percocet bobby

SSRP Refund Request Smol 4 months 2 weeks ago #1419176

Hey Smol,

We've just looked into your refund request in the Community Team Meeting. Unfortunately we've decided to deny your refund request for the following two reasons:

1) The problem you described is a mismatch from what information was posted on the changelog to what actually got changed on the server. After a lengthy discussion, we've determined that the issue is not that the feature wasn't added to the server, but that the feature was posted on the changelog, when it was not meant to be released. Given that we generally only refund for issues related to code on our servers, an issue with the changelog posted on the forums would not qualify for a refund.

2) You've been aware of the mismatch between what's written on the changelog and whats actually on the server well before you've lost your items.

If you have any questions about our decision, feel free to reach out to us on discord.

#Denied
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun