• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request - Smol

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392173

Steam Name: Smol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204543170
Server: SSRP S1

Date/Time of Incident: April 16th 2021
Item(s) Lost: Gjugg gmini

Story: My gjugg and gmini was dominated by a grim using an "unintended feature". Confirmed by a few community team members and owners. It was a exploit/bug at the time and seeing as it's a server bug I don't see why it wouldn't be refunded. (Such as rob losing a gacs cause mummy bypassed damage resistance that suits had.) Chute can also confirm that robert was refunded for his gacs. :zarp:

Evidence:

Additional Info:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392174

intended feature
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392179

could you explain how it was a "unintended feature" also it looks like it happend a long time ago
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392180

EDF Enjoyer wrote:
could you explain how it was a "unintended feature" also it looks like it happend a long time ago
Because it was patched out a week after and the owners of the server (who coded it) said it wasn't intended.
(Also there is nothing in the refund request terms that says I can't request a refund after a duration of time.)
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Smol.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392183

Hey man would you like a free boosterpack :zarp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392505

bump1
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392525

prefer this version

but :plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392528

The grim had been out for like months before that and had been able to jump the whole time, it was used to rip tons of suits and to my knowledge none of them got refunded, I for one saw you use it a few times lol. you were also told you wouldn't be refunded at the time and numerous times after that, so why would you be refunded over a year on?? :? :? :? :?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392530

maddox wrote:
The grim had been out for like months before that and had been able to jump the whole time, it was used to rip tons of suits and to my knowledge none of them got refunded, I for one saw you use it a few times lol. you were also told you wouldn't be refunded at the time and numerous times after that, so why would you be refunded over a year on?? :? :? :? :?
Normal suits don't get refunded upon users being slayed in them either, yet gsuits do. There is a clear bias between the two and with good reason. As well as rob's gacs getting ripped due to a bug with the mummy suit (which the mummy was bugged since release of the suit.) so it's the exact same situation almost. A gsuit being ripped to a bug with another suit that had been in since release of the suit. And yet only one has been refunded. :? :? :? :?
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392532

Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
Normal suits don't get refunded upon users being slayed in them either, yet gsuits do. There is a clear bias between the two and with good reason. As well as rob's gacs getting ripped due to a bug with the mummy suit (which the mummy was bugged since release of the suit.) so it's the exact same situation almost. A gsuit being ripped to a bug with another suit that had been in since release of the suit. And yet only one has been refunded. :? :? :? :?
I have no idea what happened with robs GACS because I didn’t even play then but from what I can tell it was a much worse bug because it basically made golden suits unusable, the grim on the other hand could easily have had the jump as an intended feature and at the time wasn’t even the most broken feature of the suit (insta swing was). It’s trivially easy to take off even regular suits to avoid dying a jumping grim, i.e don’t stand in the middle of a district surrounded by 10 cops who want to rip you on 1.5k hp. :zarp: :zarp:
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392533

4days and 20hours ago
:plussp:
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392535

maddox wrote:
Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
I have no idea what happened with robs GACS because I didn’t even play then but from what I can tell it was a much worse bug because it basically made golden suits unusable, the grim on the other hand could easily have had the jump as an intended feature and at the time wasn’t even the most broken feature of the suit (insta swing was). It’s trivially easy to take off even regular suits to avoid dying a jumping grim, i.e don’t stand in the middle of a district surrounded by 10 cops who want to rip you on 1.5k hp. :zarp: :zarp:
It didn't make them unusable because the damage resistance wasn't much as the time. It's not a case of "could have" had the jump as an intended feature because it's not about "could haves" or what "could be". It's about what happened and how it was a bug and unintended feature. I can easily take off there no matter how many cops were there due to knowing not all 10 of them were going to gluon me, or mini 2 me at the exact same time. (Even if, I would have taken knockback and taken off the suit with ease.) 1.5k isn't even the hp you normally take a gjugg off at either. The only reason I didn't deequip instantly is because I didn't make the assumption that the grim would fly at me at almost instant speed, the second I had seen it. With the same logic you could say rob shouldn't have walked into a district where a nuke was being defended without defending himself or even trying to do anything that could have saved himself. (from the 3-6 defenders) As well as your first sentence, doesn't the grim bug also make gsuits completely unusable and basically the exact same or worse? All gsuits during the moment were 1 tap then (meaning quicker to die than what had happened with rob's GACS.)
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392538

Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
It didn't make them unusable because the damage resistance wasn't much as the time. It's not a case of "could have" had the jump as an intended feature because it's not about "could haves" or what "could be". It's about what happened and how it was a bug and unintended feature. I can easily take off there no matter how many cops were there due to knowing not all 10 of them were going to gluon me, or mini 2 me at the exact same time. (Even if, I would have taken knockback and taken off the suit with ease.) 1.5k isn't even the hp you normally take a gjugg off at either. The only reason I didn't deequip instantly is because I didn't make the assumption that the grim would fly at me at almost instant speed, the second I had seen it. With the same logic you could say rob shouldn't have walked into a district where a nuke was being defended without defending himself or even trying to do anything that could have saved himself. (from the 3-6 defenders) As well as your first sentence, doesn't the grim bug also make gsuits completely unusable and basically the exact same or worse? All gsuits during the moment were 1 tap then (meaning quicker to die than what had happened with rob's GACS.)
I would argue that even with the grim they were usable, most of the time people would nuke with a force field or just stay far enough back with esp to see it from a mile away, no resistance would make it on par with regular suits if you mean absolutely no resistance and so not worth the risk. For the other stuff you are right I suppose I was being a little bit ignorant, I still have my doubts they will refund you after so long and will probably just double down to make it seem like they didn’t make a mistake let’s be honest
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392540

maddox wrote:
Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
Smol wrote:
maddox wrote:
I would argue that even with the grim they were usable, most of the time people would nuke with a force field or just stay far enough back with esp to see it from a mile away, no resistance would make it on par with regular suits if you mean absolutely no resistance and so not worth the risk. For the other stuff you are right I suppose I was being a little bit ignorant, I still have my doubts they will refund you after so long and will probably just double down to make it seem like they didn’t make a mistake let’s be honest
I can't even remember that forcefields were out back then lmfao, most likely due to the fact I prolly had close to none if they were. And yes I mean the mummy suit completely broke the damage resistance on all suits on the server back then. I was completely joking when I had first thought of making this refund request but then I thought about it a little more and its almost the same exact situation, just with different items. I still doubt they would refund me on it but at the same time I don't really see a reasoning for them to after they had refunded rob. Even rob had to try and get his refund on his GACS several times over the course of 3 months before it was finally accepted.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392550

:eyes:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392552

skill issue
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392719

bump
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392891

bump2
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392894

A little late to be asking for this to be refunded and yes it is not written anywhere that there’s a timeframe, I wouldn’t even call this a bug as much as it is just exploiting (which is a rule break which doesn’t get refunded) I am pretty sure no failed coding logic was involved (it was only implemented after to prevent this)

As for the mummy ripping the Gold Acs that would be completely out of the users control and the user didn’t have to do really anything (purposefully) for that to take place

That’s just my take on it, I could be wrong about something but oh well.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[SSRP] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 6 months ago #1392976

piss suit
:plussp:
  • mungers
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP