Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request Hiro

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 3 weeks ago #1189191

Steam Name:
Hiro!
Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:501418211
Date/Time of Incident:
1/5/2020-1/6/2020 last night when server restarted (around 7am PST)
Item(s) Lost:
2 Doubled Xmas Printers
Story:
server reset and when i came back online there was no refund for the XMAS printers, but i got the summer back for some reason
Evidence:
logs and



Additional Info:
i only got the summer printer back, maybe it was because i printer hacked it (1.0)?
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Hiro..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 3 weeks ago #1189193

/restore 71464
  • Katje
  • Katje's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Cinderella is my cousin
  • Posts: 4883
  • Thanks received: 784
  • Karma: -72
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189392

Hi Hiro.,

I've checked through the logs but I can't seem to find much regarding your Xmas printers. Did you printer hack these or was the Summer Printer the one that you printer hacked, and if you can remember, could you give an approximate timeframe of when the Xmas printers were placed?

Thanks!
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 6581
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: -1687
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189393

TheXnator wrote:
Hi Hiro.,

I've checked through the logs but I can't seem to find much regarding your Xmas printers. Did you printer hack these or was the Summer Printer the one that you printer hacked, and if you can remember, could you give an approximate timeframe of when the Xmas printers were placed?

Thanks!

12:30-1:00am GMT 1/6/2020 ish?
4:30-5:00pm PST 1/5/2020 ish,

The summer belonged to -Tam- before he left, but i printer hacked it, the XMAS printers were mine.
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189394

Thanks for the extra information.

Unfortunately, printers being destroyed isn't currently included in the logs (this is something that will likely be brought up to be added). Although I found the logs of you having placed the printers, do you have any evidence of the Xmas printers from just before the server went down to validate that they hadn't been destroyed or printer hacked by someone else?
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 6581
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: -1687
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189397

TheXnator wrote:
Thanks for the extra information.

Unfortunately, printers being destroyed isn't currently included in the logs (this is something that will likely be brought up to be added). Although I found the logs of you having placed the printers, do you have any evidence of the Xmas printers from just before the server went down to validate that they hadn't been destroyed or printer hacked by someone else?

I might have evidence but I’d have to wait till I’m home
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189399

:minussp:
physgunning people at spawn and spinning them smh
  • Black Man
  • Black Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3654
  • Thanks received: 519
  • Karma: 11
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist, Hiro.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189423

Hiro. wrote:
I might have evidence but I’d have to wait till I’m home

i do not :dry:
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1189715

bump
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1190338

Hiro. wrote:
bump
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1190615

bump
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1190621

If this doesn't get solved hit me up in game and I'll give u the printers you lost
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14439
  • Thanks received: 3732
  • Karma: -100
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hiro.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 2 weeks ago #1190630

A Good Pianist wrote:
If this doesn't get solved hit me up in game and I'll give u the printers you lost

Great Guy Rob
  • Baxter Black
  • Baxter Black's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 431
  • Thanks received: 46
  • Karma: 4
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1190792

Just an FYI, if you hacked the printers using a printer hacker 1.0, we can refund the printer hackers but not the printers.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Posts: 5862
  • Thanks received: 2281
  • Karma: 124
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1190793

.uzi wrote:
Just an FYI, if you hacked the printers using a printer hacker 1.0, we can refund the printer hackers but not the printers.

the printer hacked printer is the only one i got back, i was printing with the xmas printers just before the server reset, yet i didnt get them back :/
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hiro..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1190812

Baxter Black wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
If this doesn't get solved hit me up in game and I'll give u the printers you lost

Great Guy Rob

He was afk when I was being kind what a loserrrr
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14439
  • Thanks received: 3732
  • Karma: -100
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1190814

A Good Pianist wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
If this doesn't get solved hit me up in game and I'll give u the printers you lost

Great Guy Rob

He was afk when I was being kind what a loserrrr

im at school :(
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1190815

Hiro. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
If this doesn't get solved hit me up in game and I'll give u the printers you lost

Great Guy Rob

He was afk when I was being kind what a loserrrr

im at school :(

Foreigners
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14439
  • Thanks received: 3732
  • Karma: -100
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1191058

Hiro. wrote:
bump
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I never had to reform.
  • Posts: 757
  • Thanks received: 100
  • Karma: 2
Semi-Serious RP Administrator
Team Fortress 2 Moderator
Bunny Hop Moderator
Discord - Hiro!#6664
Click for Steam
Click for YT



The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request Hiro 1 month 1 week ago #1191066

Are u on in like an hour
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14439
  • Thanks received: 3732
  • Karma: -100
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
5/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
16/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
7/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TF2 Payload
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
11/128
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top