Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP Refund Request Smol dong

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188108

[/confidential] uknow
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Smol.
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188109

Refund this person he need it ! :plussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188132

Did you check this on the UK or US server?

If the database is not connected to the server, the stored data will not change at all, and due to how the inventory system works on ZARP, it is impossible to simply have items disappear from your inventory.

Jamie also mentioned to me that you said you haven't played in 2 weeks. If this is the case, it is entirely possible you did something with them before you stopped playing that you have forgotten about.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188234

TheXnator wrote:

If the database is not connected to the server, the stored data will not change at all, and due to how the inventory system works on ZARP, it is impossible to simply have items disappear from your inventory.

Jamie also mentioned to me that you said you haven't played in 2 weeks. If this is the case, it is entirely possible you did something with them before you stopped playing that you have forgotten about.
This would have been on the US server. When I played last morning I had checked what items I had and took a memory of those. They don't exist anymore. I mean I got on spun 200k gems then got off. Now I have 2.5k gems instead of 2.5m. I think the way it happened was with what I had listed above. The card packs might've broken something with my m202s seeing as that is the item I had got out of them.

as for my m202s, I've found this in one of my obs vids. If you check cm logs you may see I have no put them in trade nor accepted/gifted/used 78 of them. Its nearly impossible for someone to use 78 m202s and just simply forget.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Smol.

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188389

bump
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188679

Smol wrote:
bump
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188901

Smol wrote:
Smol wrote:
bump
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Refund Request Smol dong 4 years 3 months ago #1188984

Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

This would have been on the US server. When I played last morning I had checked what items I had and took a memory of those. They don't exist anymore. I mean I got on spun 200k gems then got off. Now I have 2.5k gems instead of 2.5m. I think the way it happened was with what I had listed above. The card packs might've broken something with my m202s seeing as that is the item I had got out of them.

as for my m202s, I've found this in one of my obs vids. If you check cm logs you may see I have no put them in trade nor accepted/gifted/used 78 of them. Its nearly impossible for someone to use 78 m202s and just simply forget.
As I said, the data in your inventory cannot change if the database is not connected. This also means you won't gain items when the database is not connected.

It is also physically impossible for items to simply "disappear" from your inventory without you having done anything to them. 99% of the time, the issue turns out to be that a user did something with their items and forgot about them. Given that you told Jamie you hadn't joined the server for quite a while and yet seem to think you also know the precise number, it does seem to me as though this is incredibly likely, and there are no serverside issues which cause items to just disappear.

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by TheXnator.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf