TOPIC: [] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334632

Sam Winchester wrote:
Carson wrote:
:minussp:
The golden mini2 is not a PSG-1

Exactly
Special weapons DO not get holstered, especially when you purposely changed to hitman to get out of that life lol.
Hitman should holster zero weapons
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334633

Smoking that pack
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, dusheke dabliqius, Turtlx69, Nogtog

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334644

PL claims server-sided issue, coincidence or cope? Well, top journalist/philanthropist/pro gamer/amazing person me did the research. When changing to hitman you are set back to spawn, not only this but NO weapons holster. You should also have your psg removed because this is an intended feature.

Additional Notes: Try this out yourself if you want to cope and claim the video is cut/edited!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, SWORD, Indiana Jones, Bopper, dusheke dabliqius and 3 more...

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334645

Sam Winchester wrote:
Special weapons DO not get holstered

Hope you know that the mini2 and gmini2 aren’t special weapons. They actually DO NOT take any time to holster! You should try using one sometime to find this out for yourself!
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334646

Hiro. wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Special weapons DO not get holstered

Hope you know that the mini2 and gmini2 aren’t special weapons. They actually DO NOT take any time to holster! You should try using one sometime to find this out for yourself!
Not a problem since ZERO weapons are holstered since that is the intended feature of the hitman job
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334649

Weapons have never holstered when switching to hitman to my knowledge, so this is not a server side issue.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334652

This is an intended feature!
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334663

:(
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334665

had the same issue, i made a refund request however it was for a classic mini 2, it was denied because hitman respawns you and it was not an intended feature to holster stuff when switching to hitman
you may be refunded if Chute is feeling generous, good luck

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334699

ToBeHonest wrote:
had the same issue, i made a refund request however it was for a classic mini 2, it was denied because hitman respawns you and it was not an intended feature to holster stuff when switching to hitman

Well, the thing is it shouldn't make a difference if it's a hitman job or a normal job, logically it should holster either way as holstering when switiching to a hitman gives no extra advantage as to holstering normal weapons when switching to a gangster or other job. This shouldn't be taken as a "feature not a bug" kind of thing as it is counter-intiuitive to have different rules for no logical or discernible reason.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Lyra.

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334700

you did the command so you did ur lost :( not JMt :( :plussp:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
The following user(s) said Thank You: RAVING RABBITS

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334702

Lyra wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

Well, the thing is it shouldn't make a difference if it's a hitman job or a normal job, logically it should holster either way as holstering when switiching to a hitman gives no extra advantage as to holstering normal weapons when switching to a gangster or other job. This shouldn't be taken as a "feature not a bug" kind of thing as it is counter-intiuitive to have different rules for no logical or discernible reason.
well the thing is, if he was denied, so should you for the sake of equality and fairness.

If you feel this way go make a suggestion for change instead.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334703

Lyra wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

I agree with you, it should holster instant holster items, my issue happened literally a week after the feature was finally added after years of suggestions piling up on the forums
Anyway, mine probably got denied out of laziness or because back in the day they didn't want to refund me for x reason

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334708

ToBeHonest wrote:
Lyra wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

I agree with you, it should holster instant holster items, my issue happened literally a week after the feature was finally added after years of suggestions piling up on the forums
Anyway, mine probably got denied out of laziness or because back in the day they didn't want to refund me for x reason
The hitman not holstering weapons in intended, so is sending you back to spawn. These have never been accepted and you being denied wasn’t out of laziness. That is probably one of the funniest things I have heard all day, can you link your denied refund request?
If an item needs to be refunded for a server side issue it would have been accepted, I have no idea why anyone would be denied a refund out of laziness. That has never happened and it never will.
I find it a little off putting an Ex SA would blatantly lie to make himself look better and the owners look worse, maybe it’s for acceptance by PL?
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Lerpson.

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334709

Carson wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Lyra wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

The hitman not holstering weapons in intended, so is sending you back to spawn. These have never been accepted and you being denied wasn’t out of laziness. That is probably one of the funniest things I have heard all day, can you link your denied refund request?
If an item needs to be refunded for a server side issue it would have been accepted, I have no idea why anyone would be denied a refund out of laziness. That has never happened and it never will.
I find it a little off putting an Ex SA would blatantly lie to make himself look better and the owners look worse, maybe it’s for acceptance by PL?
damn alright, cant even talk to someone before getting blasted by jh'ers
ill let you waste your time to find my refund request, im not gonna waste my time for you

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334710

ToBeHonest wrote:
Carson wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Lyra wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

damn alright, cant even talk to someone before getting blasted by jh'ers
ill let you waste your time to find my refund request, im not gonna waste my time for you
That’s hilarious since I have never said anything to you in a rude fashion in months. I can’t even remember us ever arguing, maybe before you post stupid shit and claim the owners are “too lazy” to refund you is probably the lowest you have ever gone. Not once have I ever seen a refund request just get denied out of laziness. I have seen them not get handled at all but the verdict has always been pretty clear. A good one to point out is when I lost my jet to smol when he exploited the dark matter gun, my post was accepted but I was never refunded. Even then it made sense why I wasn’t refunded but you on the other hand cannot seem to grasp the idea of how the hitman job works.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334711

ToBeHonest wrote:

As far as I can see, you've never made a refund for a mini2 that was denied in the refund request section or the server issues/suggestions section, so unless you've had a different forum name, I'd really like to see said post. Especially coming on the forums and saying your refund was denied because of pure laziness? How stupid can you be to say such a thing?
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, SWORD, dusheke dabliqius, Lerpson, Turtlx69

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334712

• SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334713

OnionRings wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

As far as I can see, you've never made a refund for a mini2 that was denied in the refund request section or the server issues/suggestions section, so unless you've had a different forum name, I'd really like to see said post. Especially coming on the forums and saying your refund was denied because of pure laziness? How stupid can you be to say such a thing?
This is very true, intended features≠laziness
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

[] Refund Request - Wild West HvHer 2 years 11 months ago #1334766

Lmao
  • super noob
  • Senior Boarder