Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My life

My life 7 years 10 months ago #346909

My life : my life was just like a tire that couldn't fix it self and it will destroy it self and other people will help it or fix it to make it better so this is my life, when i first joined the ZARP community i thought it would be great and make new friends and i did make friends and i destroyed my self and my friends fixed me and helped me through out the months and been helping me until now, and i'm not starting drama or anything but i'm saying this to tell you my life, and those People(Friends) some of them harmed me or fixed me made me better and made me know how much life worth and it worth living it and being happy or sometimes mad or sad iv'e ran into all of these kind of things and i got into this community and been addicted to be intact with it and contact with all of these type of people and enjoying it, and i really thank you ZARP for making me a better person.

Edit : I took a two week break to improve my attitude and behave like a mature guy and not spam and not be like an immature.
(Thank you for Understanding)
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by dott.
Login or register to post a reply.

My life 7 years 10 months ago #346913

Harry2k16 wrote:
My life : my life was just like a tire that couldn't fix it self and it will destroy it self and other people will help it or fix it to make it better so this is my life, when i first joined the ZARP community i thought it would be great and make new friends and i did make friends and i destroyed my self and my friends fixed me and helped me through out the months and been helping me until now, and i'm not starting drama or anything but i'm saying this to tell you my life, and those People(Friends) some of them harmed me or fixed me made me better and made me know how much life worth and it worth living it and being happy or sometimes mad or sad iv'e ran into all of these kind of things and i got into this community and been addicted to be intact with it and contact with all of these type of people and enjoying it, and i really thank you ZARP for making me a better person.
:D you should thanks your friends that helped you out of that hole BTW Zarp To Xd
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

My life 7 years 10 months ago #346914

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Harry2k16 wrote:
:D you should thank your friends to helping you out of that hole, BTW Zarp To Xd
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT