Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Simon Bright (Benjamin Nielsen)

Simon Bright (Benjamin Nielsen) 11 years 2 months ago #6051

[font=arial black:36pyu6ls][glow=darkgreen,2,300]Simon Bright[/glow][/font:36pyu6ls]
[font=arial:36pyu6ls]Hello ZARP my name is Benjamin Nielsen. My roleplaying name is Simon Bright cause it slides off the tongue so beautifully. I am from Denmark and attending 2nd grade in highschool (this school system is very different from the american and british).

You may not know me outside ZARP #1 darkrp (you may not know me in there either). I recently got a promotion and I am therefore now a moderator on the server. I am making a series of free dupes that are easy to plunk down and use (look in public folder for the bright industries folder).

I will not stray from the rules, and the ruleset is my red line when judging a situation. Therefore i capitalize on admins and mods that can't explain them selves, because I might not understand what rule they are refferring to. Of course i ask them what excact rule i'm breaking (if they stop me doing something i freeze and ask them what i'm doing wrong before deleting, which got me kicked once xD). When I do find out what rule i'm breaking - of course i will quickly do as the admin tells me and apologize.

Last thing i want to say is that I easily get annoyed if things are not fair. That means if anyone is being mistreated by whoever I will step in regardless of the situation. But on the other hand I get really sad if someone takes credit for a Dupe that I made.

So all in all if you need an unbuyest moderater to help you out with a case that a mod can handle, or you need help with the precision tool; i'm there.[/font:36pyu6ls]
Signing out
  • SimonBright
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Simon Bright (Benjamin Nielsen) 11 years 2 months ago #6105

Well, Hi Benjamin. And congratulations on your promotion.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

Simon Bright (Benjamin Nielsen) 11 years 1 month ago #8566

Sounded more like a mod application than a introduction thread.

You'll probably do a good job! No worries.

Whalecum to ZARP.
  • Scottie

Simon Bright (Benjamin Nielsen) 11 years 1 month ago #8589

Well How do you Do Pal i Hope to Run in to you on the server you sound very nice it would be a privilage to meet you. ;D
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop