Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #5703

Hello there.
My name is Erik, but some of you may know me as "Oto With The Normal Name".
I'm a outgoing 17 year old from Sweden who doesn't like minging and stuff (as some of the admins may have noticed as I call them in whenever I see something suspicous). At my freetime I usually sits by the computer or trains Ki-Aikido (Blue belt soon to be Purple).

I've played through a couple of hours on the 1# DarkRP server and already catched a glimpse of the wonderful but sometimes minge-infested society that lies within. But thanks to the admins that always seems to be online we other more serious players, can keep on roleplaying without getting bothered by some buzzkilling 12 year old.
Even if I only played on the server for a few hours i still got some contact with the staff. I'm not saying i'm friends with them or anything but i think they know who I am. Blaine and Rhumzy surely knows who I am :3

Well anyway, I hope I get many fun hours on this server and many new friends as I roleplay through the city.
See ya in Town <3
// Erik.
  • Anonymous
Login or register to post a reply.

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #5842

I feel lonely here :C
  • Anonymous

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #5844

Hii oto!
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #5991

Hullo there Oto! I've seen you lots in game, and you seem pretty cool.
  • Rboy17z
  • Fresh Boarder

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #6023

Heya, Erik, you should swing by Jailbreak sometime, that's where I am quite often.
thesamon wrote:
I feel lonely here :C
Then force yourself into the community, mate!
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 2 months ago #6049

Welcome Oto to ZarpGaming! Enjoy your stay :) !
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

Oto The Normal Name's introduction. Aka Otolaryngologist PhD 11 years 1 month ago #7816

I have been a member of this wonderful community for 2 weeks now and now i've become one of the peacekeepers on the server. Aka Mod.

I've met many funny and nice people on the server and i hope this community keeps on growing. :3

(The point is; The server is great!)
  • Anonymous
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

301 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop