Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zeptilux - Behind the Screen

Zeptilux - Behind the Screen 11 years 2 months ago #4503

Hello everyone

The name is Kasper, im a Dane and i live and breath's for Gaming and making music, im currently 21 Years old and im in a state of my life where im stuck unfortunantly. So thats why i have decided to take a turn in my life once again and learn about Communication and Technology as i did for a few years ago when i went to AATS Denmark "Technology College Aalborg." as IT Supporter, As a part of my daily life i Work hard to make a change Personally and professionaly on various Communities for Gaming and Physical Training, which involves Young aswell as old individuals who needs the Motivation to make a change on them self as i did myself. Throughout my life i have managed to lose 88.18 Pounds and i weight 220.46 Pounds more or less today, i Love to play games but my true passion is to make a change, to motivate. To guide.

This is a small part of my life i hope it was introduction enough to describe me :)

I have attatched a picture where i 2 years ago went crazy at Danish McDonalds xD that was the first time after 3 years with no McDonalds xD
Attachments:
  • Anonymous
Login or register to post a reply.

Zeptilux - Behind the Screen 11 years 2 months ago #4512

Welcome, hope to see you on the servers!
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

Zeptilux - Behind the Screen 11 years 2 months ago #4516

I will be on this evening. propperly in a few hours i need to do some IRL stuff first :)

[1] Zarp mostly
  • Anonymous
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop