Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52514

Name - Dcxbigdaddy
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:27880072
Evidence of Steam-ID - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277763944
Server - Downtown map
Rank - SAdmin
Reason - Disrespect, Insulting, failing to understand that he himself has to respect people, even staff.

Story -
Dcx and I have had it's ups and downs.

On the previous map named Townsend something happent with dcx and me. as far as I could remember it was not my fault, Dcx then said "That was RDM" on Steam chat, I replied with "and the earth is spinning, what else can you tell me that I don't know".
Looking back, I regret saying this but I still think that him giving me a warning for that, keep in mind that this was in a Steam Chat which is entirely non-game related. All of this was months ago.
At the time I found it ridiculous and still do, it gave me a feeling he was completely bias against me and that there was a high possibility that he could pull off someting similar in the future.
After that little hickup with Dcx everything cooled down, things went fine and I eventually managed to become a Staff Member and had no problems with Dcx whatsoever.

Fast Forwarding a few months later.

I asked Progenic, the leader of the Fourth Empire if I could base with them for the night, they let me in and had alot of fun playing on the server with those guys.
The Brotherhood got on to I assume prove their recent claims of being a superior gang, once Dcx saw that I was basing with the Fourth Empire and obviously providing help in defending the mansion.
Dcx asked me if Xhantium was aware that I was basing with the Fourth Empire, I said "Yes, but it's none of your business."
After my comment I got teleported by Dcx and whatever happened after the teleport is in the youtube video below.
I was on skype with the guys from the Fourth Empire and they were slightly aware of what was going on, and asked Dcx to just calm down and have fun while we're having this exciting gang stand-off. He then also teleported struts, which is also shown in the video.
Apparantly me saying that it wasn't any of his business, which is something in-game and completely separated from anything Staff Related, he threatened to demote me from my Moderator position.

This whole night it was a back and forth gunfight between us and the Brotherhood, I must admit that some of the warnings the Brotherhood gave out to me and the Fourth Empire were absolutely ridiculous. (Example; Someone from the Fourth adverted him selling uranium and mentioned where he was located, instantly warned for metagame without ever speaking to staff, when he PM'd the Admin that warned he completely ignored him, when he asked in OOC several times he was also ignored)

To me it felt like my little encounter with Dcx and the fact that they simply could not win this said Gangwar, somehow pissed him off to the point where the Brotherhood (A organization that pretty much consists of Staff) went out of their way to find silly reasons to punish their rivals, I find it saddening that something so unrelated to gameplay yet somehow affects it so dramatically.

I later found out I infact was demoted, I spent all day trying to get a hold of a higher-up to find out why exactly I was demoted, simply because I could not grasp the fact that once again that small worthless encounter I had with him last night, was the foundation of my demotion.
Everyone ignored me for the majority of the day, when I finally got my answer they simply said it was "disrespect and lying to an admin" without going into any sort of detail.

I apologize for any drama, negativity and/or anger I have caused, it was never my intention.

I have spoken with several other Staff Members, explained my situation because I seriously felt like I was simply shoved underneath the rug. They all agreed with me and are very confused themself, I hope we can solve this in a mature way without causing any sort of unnecessary drama.

With all due respect, I find it absolutely disgusting that I would get demoted over this due to apparantly "disrespecting" someone.
Meanwhile Dcx is calling me a dick, tells me to stop being a rude prick. I'm mature enough to look beyond that and it simply doesn't phase me, I couldn't care less. I just find the principle alone hilarious, it's simply hypocritical.

Despite everything, I somehow come across rude but I never really insult anyone nor do I ever try to hurt anyone their feelings.

- Blazer

Proof -
1. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277989413
2. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=277989183
Time and date (CET) - 2014.06.28 Sometime night
Other comments - I would like to point out that punishment cannot be taken for action outside the server, e.g. in steam chat or skype or another game, this was confirmed by Xhantium and other admins.
I would also like to say that I decided to bring this out to the public for everyone to see else this would be just swept under the carpet.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Blazer.
The topic has been locked.

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52516

It's not meta game is advert is used to tell someone a position if included with the original business proposition. If there's no other gun dealers on you're allowed to self-supply. These admins are so unreasonable in their actions.

It must be Dcx's time of the month.

+support
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52517

Brother DCX: Does Xhantium know that your are basing with those guys?
Blazer Harper:It's none of your business,but yes.
Fisrt of all, this is purely an RP(IC) situation, Dcx asking Blazer if his leader knows that he is basing with those guys. Brothers and Harpers are enemies, so technically Blazer isn't obliged to reveal that information about this. "None of your business" is not disrespectful, 0% of disrespect, especially in an RP(IC) situation.
On the other hand, "Prick,Dick,Little shit" are the disrespectful words.

Second, what happened is not something that someone can get demoted for. I think that Blazer's demote reason is completely invalid, and what happened should between both Blazer and Dcx, not by demoting Blazer. The demote clearly shows that Dcx had the upper hand in this "fight" by demoting Blazer rather than dealing with tge problem.

Third, I don't think that any staff members can tell someone that they are going to ban him for "not minding their own business". Also, when someone reveals their location in advert, it's not metagame, so it's not a warnable offense. It's just like saying :"Gunshop open near spawn"...

Last but not least,I have known Blazer literally since I started playing on this server, and he isn't what Dcx said he is. He isn't someone that likes to annoy people, he is a really nice guy and he never disrespected anyone(Atleast since my first day on the server, like 6 months ago). I personally think that he should get his rank back, and he shoild try to resolve the situation with Dcx. This is a personal issue with someone else, demotions shouldn't get in the way. If both parties are too weak to know how to handle situations like these like men, someone else should interfere and be a mediator...

I am going to stay NEUTRAL on DCX's demotion/warning appeal, since I know him, and he isn't like that. He isn't that guy who just randomly demotes someone for personal reasons, I don't know what happened to him yesterday :/.
Anyways here's a small list of where he was wrong this time:
-Demoting a moderator for no/personal reasons
-Disrespecting a Moderator multiple times
-Threatening to ban a player for an invalid reason (Not minding his own business???)
-Falsely warning for metagame(if it was dcx)

-Regards, DarthVader
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by DarthVader.

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52522

DarthVader wrote:
Brother DCX: Does Xhantium know that your are basing with those guys?
Blazer Harper:It's none of your business,but yes.
Fisrt of all, this is purely an RP(IC) situation, Dcx asking Blazer if his leader knows that he is basing with those guys. Brothers and Harpers are enemies, so technically Blazer isn't obliged to reveal that information about this. "None of your business" is not disrespectful, 0% of disrespect, especially in an RP(IC) situation.
On the other hand, "Prick,Dick,Little shit" are the disrespectful words.

Second, what happened is not something that someone can get demoted for. I think that Blazer's demote reason is completely invalid, and what happened should between both Blazer and Dcx, not by demoting Blazer. The demote clearly shows that Dcx had the upper hand in this "fight" by demoting Blazer rather than dealing with tge problem.

Third, I don't think that any staff members can tell someone that they are going to ban him for "not minding their own business". Also, when someone reveals their location in advert, it's not metagame, so it's not a warnable offense. It's just like saying :"Gunshop open near spawn"...

Last but not least,I have known Blazer literally since I started playing on this server, and he isn't what Dcx said he is. He isn't someone that likes to annoy people, he is a really nice guy and he never disrespected anyone(Atleast since my first day on the server, like 6 months ago). I personally think that he should get his rank back, and he shoild try to resolve the situation with Dcx. This is a personal issue with someone else, demotions shouldn't get in the way. If both parties are too weak to know how to handle situations like these like men, someone else should interfere and be a mediator...

I am going to stay <strong>NEUTRAL</strong> on DCX's demotion/warning appeal, since I know him, and he isn't like that. He isn't that guy who just randomly demotes someone for personal reasons, I don't know what happened to him yesterday :/.
Anyways here's a small list of where he was wrong this time:
<strong>-Demoting a moderator for no/personal reasons
-Disrespecting a Moderator multiple times
-Threatening to ban a player for an invalid reason (Not minding his own business???)
-Falsely warning for metagame(if it was dcx)</strong>

-Regards, DarthVader
Regardless of past experiences, you must judge this case solely on the evidence provided. You even say he broke rules, and if it was a mod/admin, you'd be +supporting.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52524

Blazer you forgot to add the other things you did that same day, you have invisible props (FailRP) then you go ahead and CDM me. And quote you "who cares about CDM'. Two super admins can confirm this if you disagree. -SUPPORT
p.s - DCX is a really nice guy, if he got this mad at you, then you obviously did a lot of things wrong.
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER
  • Thanks received: 35

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52525

I would like to hear Dcx's side of the story before I try any judgements.

Gonna remain neutral on this one because I find odd how I never am able to pick up on these problems by other staff members.
  • JayHog1992
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
If you guys need me, I'm either doing videos (My username is my Youtube name) or I'm teleporting bread... Most likely teleporting bread...

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52528

Defo -SUPPORT on this. Dcx was informing you to stop being rude and by other means of communication you got your friend involved which was not necessary and just shows immaturity. All you had to say was I agree with what your saying I wont be rude again but you were being very hard to talk to I can see why he got the way he did.
  • jellybean
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • ITS NOT WORKING
  • Thanks received: 66

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52529

CreamyDonutz wrote:
Blazer you forgot to add the other things you did that same day, you have invisible props (FailRP) then you go ahead and CDM me. And quote you "who cares about CDM'. Two super admins can confirm this if you disagree. <strong>-SUPPORT</strong>
p.s - DCX is a really nice guy, if he got this mad at you, then you obviously did a lot of things wrong.

I'm not going to deny anything, I did have invisible props as provokation of a base being built 30 centimeters away from ours and used to jump into ours to raid, I checked the rules it doesn't say under base rules anything about invisible props.

As for CDM, I admit I did it and I apologized for it, you said it was okay due to the fact that it was an accident.

As for "who cares about cdm" I said that illiterally as a joke and as far as I know making a joke is not a reason for demotion.

Another thing I'd like to point out that same day you NLR'ed and lied about it infront of a super admin.

• Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52530

Jelly, read my first reply on this, first part, it was an IC situation and DCX is the leader of the enemy team,and it was genuinely non of his business to know if the enemy leader allowed his member to base with someone...(Non-of your business isnt even disrespect)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by DarthVader.

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52531

jellybean wrote:
Defo <strong>-SUPPORT</strong> on this. Dcx was informing you to stop being rude and by other means of communication you got your friend involved which was not necessary and just shows immaturity. All you had to say was I agree with what your saying I wont be rude again but you were being very hard to talk to I can see why he got the way he did.

Before posting, please actually read his post.
The only reason his "friend" got involved was because Dcx himself teleported him after Struts asked Dcx to just calm down and have fun instead. You would know this if you'd actually spend a minute of your day to read his post before replying.
I was with Blazer the entire night, I did not see him act rude towards anyone.

I tried keeping myself separated from this as much as I can but your comment forced me to respond.
Your reply sounded more like your opportunity for a good ol' brown-nosing instead of giving a logical opinion on the topic.

Anyway, like I said from my point of view I feel bad for Blazer. This is also the reason why I asked Dcx to talk to me privately for a minute last night just to make sure that him playing with us would not affect him in any way, shape or form.. he told me that it dind't have anything to do with me nor with my organization. It doesn't seem like that was entirely true but then again I can't see what happened behind the scenes due to me only being a player on the ZARP Community.

Besides all this, goodluck Blazer I hope you'll be able to get a fair "trial".
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Progenic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52533

Blazer wrote:
I'm not going to deny anything, I did have invisible props as provokation of a base being built 30 centimeters away from ours and used to jump into ours to raid, I checked the rules it doesn't say under base rules anything about invisible props.

As for CDM, I admit I did it and I apologized for it, you said it was okay due to the fact that it was an accident.

As for "who cares about cdm" I said that illiterally as a joke and as far as I know making a joke is not a reason for demotion.

Another thing I'd like to point out that same day you NLR'ed and lied about it infront of a super admin.

Do you have invisible things in your house? or even seen one? Don't think so, its Fail RP. Yes CDM isn't a huge thing but its plan annoying. And as for the NLR with you it was proven false, thanks man. Still -SUPPORT cuz that is 3 tier 1 warnings equaling a tier 3 which is demotion.
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52535

CreamyDonutz wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Do you have invisible things in your house? or even seen one? Don't think so, its Fail RP. Yes CDM isn't a huge thing but its plan annoying. And as for the NLR with you it was proven false, thanks man. Still <strong>-SUPPORT</strong> cuz that is 3 tier 1 warnings equaling a tier 3 which is demotion.

If what you're saying is true, it's two t1 warnings.
T3 isn't a demotion, fyi, so don't act all smart on here because apparently you don't know what you're talking about.The last thing that I would like to say is that you can have highly transparent glass in your house, which would be almost invisible. I ran into glass doors dozens of times before because they seem invisible.

-DarthVader
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52536

Are people overlooking the fact the Dix was still disrespectful?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52552

DarthVader wrote:
CreamyDonutz wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Do you have invisible things in your house? or even seen one? Don't think so, its Fail RP. Yes CDM isn't a huge thing but its plan annoying. And as for the NLR with you it was proven false, thanks man. Still <strong>-SUPPORT</strong> cuz that is 3 tier 1 warnings equaling a tier 3 which is demotion.

If what you're saying is true, it's two t1 warnings.
T3 isn't a demotion, fyi, so don't act all smart on here because apparently you don't know what you're talking about.The last thing that I would like to say is that you can have highly transparent glass in your house, which would be almost invisible. I ran into glass doors dozens of times before because they seem invisible.

-DarthVader

Do i really need to do the counting for you Darth, ok T1 CDM, T1 FailRP, T1 disrespect that equals T3 i believe. Yes it doesnt mean insta demote but it brings it up for review.
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52558

If another person such as a user was in Dcx's place and this happent no one would bat an eye, it's pretty clear where this is going, I hope everyone reads this thread and sees it.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52560

Well, I have to give my honest opinion on this. Even if a lead team member does something wrong, he will most likely not be punished because everyone else in the lead team is friends with him(not talking about dcx specifically). Everyone will just be biased and will stand by him for whatever reason, unless the server owner interferes... This system is totally messed up and should be fixed in one way or another, not sure how, but yeah. If the community ones to stay on it's feet, the current system should be updated to be more fair and less biased.

-Regards, DarthVader
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52562

NB: This was one hell of a messy situation to compile a response to. It lacks chronology and so I've titled each section of response to help you find anything that you find appropriate.

The basis for your demotion was the fact that your whole ethos of 'I have the right of way', 'I'll demand help but not give it in return', and lack of patience as you also exercised last night:

...imposes a negative effect on the team, and makes you look so inconsiderate. We could have watched you to see if you treated other players in a similar manor, but your attitude is disgusting, and so a vote was made with the senior staff and you were demoted one level by unanimous vote.

Not only this, but you'd recently broken rules as witnessed by the lead team, and also had a warn for similar attitude issues in the past (where you withheld critical, game-destroying information in order to give it to a person you favor more when requested to give it to a senior staff member.)

That's just our official statement on the demotion, but as requested, your demotion will be reviewed. I'll now clean up the rest of this topic.

==================== Dcx's Conduct
In regard to Dcx calling you a 'prick', in my own entire honesty, you need to grow up and listen to him. His description for your attitude is entirely accurate, especially in retaliation to your treatment of him. Perhaps it was unorthodox, and may be dealt with if you decide to pursue it as I have described at the end of this response, but it would be ineffective to say "That was mean, here's a slap on the wrist" when you've been warned for almost identical instances in the past.

==================== Struts' and Progenic's Involvement
Struts, you had no influence or association with the situation. You need to back off, because this is a staff related matter, and you clearly aren't aware of the story given your response of 'we're only having fun'.
I was with Blazer the entire night, I did not see him act rude towards anyone.

Just because you didn't, it doesn't mean the issue ceases to exist. You're not a demigod, don't act like you possess a greater insight and heavier weighted opinion than everyone else.
I asked Dcx to talk to me privately for a minute last night just to make sure that him playing with us would not affect him in any way, shape or form.. he told me that it dind't have anything to do with me nor with my organization.

That's because it didn't. We are not obligated to reveal details of action or discipline with anyone except the person(s) involved, and that's out of respect. You are not elevated above anyone else, and will not be treated as such - stop being of this impression, and allow us to deal with things without your involvement. We don't do expert opinions thanks.

The only reasons we are revealing details of the actions taken in explicit detail here now, is because by a forum issue being created, the matter is now controvertial and transparancy must be provided. Still, the whole 'you don't need to know any more than anyone else' applies, and you will not be spoken to about the matter in private unless your alias is Blazer.

==================== Fourth Empire Name Change
I'll keep this bit short as it addresses something irrelevant to the request, the name changing was only a request, but carried a warning that if you didn't and exercised any questionable activity relative to the name, you would be punished severely. Go read the post back.

==================== Text based argument between Dcx and Blazer
Regarding the text-based exchange between Dcx and Blazer during the time that Tigz was speaking to the other guy, the reasons for demotion have accumulated over time.

==================== Blazer's comment about on Townsend
Dcx then said "That was RDM" on Steam chat, I replied with "and the earth is spinning, what else can you tell me that I don't know".

You didn't receive a recorded warning for that. You might have been asked to consider how you talk to people, and I wouldn't blame him. The sarcasm (which has a lot to be desired), was unnecessary and displays bad personality on your part.
Steam Chat which is entirely non-game related.

It was in the context of an issue encompassed by a ZARP service, relating to Blazer. Yes, it is game related.

==================== The main issue expressed by Blazer
Dcx asked me if Xhantium was aware that I was basing with the Fourth Empire, I said "Yes, but it's none of your business."

Woh, if you're going to fast forward, don't clip the entire story from the tape. Foreshadowing this was the prior 'earth spinning' instance of sarcasm, but you also in the same week made a comment about Dcx not responding when AFK - perhaps giving Dcx the impression that he's not doing his job, and making him feel like you have a grudge against him. You may feel that he has, quote, a 'bias' against you, but think: who really has the attitude when they speak to others like that for no reason whatsoever. It's inconsiderate and bears lack of patience; not qualities we want to see in a staff member.
Dcx to just calm down and have fun

There's a big difference between "calm down and have fun" which may have been more ideal in response to the fact that Dcx was yelling, and "calm down, we're just having fun" which clearly shows that the others were getting involved in something that has absolutely no relevance to them at all, and shows that Blazer making disrespectful comments was thought to be 'having fun' by the other people if they did actually know about the situation.
wasn't any of his business, which is something in-game and completely separated from anything Staff Related, he threatened to demote me from my Moderator position.

Okay, you told him that it 'wasn't any of his business' in regard to a roleplay situation, but I believe the issue lies with the hypocrisy. You told Dcx (sarcastically) that you thanked him for his help and he was doing a great job when he was AFK and didn't respond, but then when he expected a response from you and you were actually there, your diction and tone seemed like you didn't want to practice what you preached, which is relational to being a staff member as you may tell someone off for FDA when you raid them, but do it yourself because 'it's you and it doesn't matter'.

==================== Other staff member's alleged misconduct
Someone from the Fourth adverted him selling uranium and mentioned where he was located, instantly warned for metagame without ever speaking to staff, when he PM'd the Admin that warned he completely ignored him, when he asked in OOC several times he was also ignored

This will be dealt with if you can provide in a new report a screenshot/approximate timestamp.

==================== Perspective of Lead Team vs Blazer's Perspective
To me it felt like my little encounter with Dcx and the fact that they simply could not win this said Gangwar, somehow pissed him off to the point where the Brotherhood (A organization that pretty much consists of Staff) went out of their way to find silly reasons to punish their rivals, I find it saddening that something so unrelated to gameplay yet somehow affects it so dramatically.

Then that's the staff, and not dcx unless you can provide an example of Dcx doing this himself. You're kind of writing this in the perspective of Dcx to make it look like it's his doing, and provide a negative weighting on him from this point. Nice try, I was fooled the first time, but not after rereading it.

I must just point out that some of the points made by the lead team during your discussion was that, from their observation, you are a person that uses your rank for your own accord and deal with things that only concern/affect yourself. That screenshot you posted of Creamy when he disagreed with your points was entirely irrelevant and shows you exercising exactly this.

==================== Response to Blazer's opinion on demotion
With all due respect, I find it absolutely disgusting that I would get demoted over this due to apparantly "disrespecting" someone.

You've had a past, let's not forget this, and you were warned previously (as you even said) for the way you communicate with people. It looks bad on us, and if you do it to one person, you're likely to do it to others: Dcx gave you an original warning on townsend, okay, that was a 'while back' as you said, but you clearly disregarded it. It's not just 'one small disrespect', it's your lack of courtesy to listen which has let you down, and only let yourself down.

==================== Dcx's disrespect in contrast to Blazer's
Meanwhile Dcx is calling me a dick, tells me to stop being a rude prick. I'm mature enough to look beyond that and it simply doesn't phase me, I couldn't care less. I just find the principle alone hilarious, it's simply hypocritical.

At this time, this topic is being considered as an appeal, and not a report. You will have to report Dcx in a separate topic if you see fit as I have said to you on TeamSpeak because this thread is being cleaned up from the drama, and is going in various different directions, and it isn't even clear to me anymore.

===================== Outside actions are NOT invalid evidence
I would like to point out that punishment cannot be taken for action outside the server, e.g. in steam chat or skype or another game, this was confirmed by Xhantium and other admins.

Then Xhantium is incorrect. That was the case in the pre-June 2013 ZARP era, but under this management, outside evidence that can be linked to the same person is usable. Would it be an injustice if I, a community team member, went and threatened to DDoS a ZARP member on Steam, and it wasn't dealt with because it's on steam? Yes. Because we're all in this community, and things relating to ZARP and FP members and their little conflicts must be dealt with to ensure everyone can play fair. I hope you understand that.

===================== To wrap this up...
At some point this week, Blazer will be given a fair chance to talk this out with Dcx, and both parties can defend themselves in the presence of the DarkRP and Community Lead Team, and then we will reconsider our decision. We're sorry if you feel that this was an inaccurate decision, and that's why we're going to try and resolve it.

As for your intolerance of the way Dcx treated you, you'll have to make a separate situation about this so that there are no mixed signals when dealing with your own appeal.

Thank you for your input, everyone, and we'll get this sorted.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: LightArrowsEXE, TiGzTeR, LazyBro, abcu, Dcxbigdaddy and 4 more...

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52584

Well although this was locked by Chris I feel it would be good if I quickly put my input here.
Firstly I laughed at first glance when I seen it was posted by you and that you acted the victim of something like this.

Your sarcastic attitude to everyone is not overlooked and we have noticed it when you have been messaging staff over steam, to say that steam messages shouldn't affect your staff rank would be ridiculous and as clarified by Chris it is taken strongly into consideration when demoting someone. Dcx is not the only person to have been involved with your steam chat rants as I myself have been there and I can honestly say you couldn't be anymore difficult to deal with when you are being ignorant and sarcastic. I understand you don't ever take a telling without putting up a pointless argument proclaiming "Staff team is going bad" or other comments like that.

Secondly this demotion was not solely Dcx's. Everyone in the lead team decided you needed a demote due to various situations mainly listed by Chris. If I could grab the pictures of some of the things you said to me over steam chat I would gladly post them here but sadly I no longer have the gyazo links which I guess is quite lucky for you otherwise I would be supplying them to ensure you cannot get staff again for blatantly lying and acting a victim.

Lastly I would just like to say that you were mainly demoted on the basis that countless staff have told us over the time of you getting mod that you were only giving out warnings when RolePlaying and hardly ever doing F1's or helping players. I feel that there must be some substance to these reports otherwise we wouldn't receive so many of them from trusted staff members. I knew from the beginning of you getting staff that you were most likely going to be self centered and selfish but I voted yes anyway because I thought maybe once you got the rank you wouldn't be like that.

No sympathy from me on this one and I feel the demote was justified.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mogadonskoda

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52586

I can see your unhappy from you demotion Blazer, most people get upset about it..

But you have done alot of things not last night but the night before, you had invisible props, CDM'd the second time and said it was an "accident", you treated Dcx like shit. then last night I cam from My Sisters Baby shower/party and I get about 4 messages from you complaining about your demotion and how the staff team treats players??? like what the hell I was busy doing other stuff and I even have a screenshot of you being a dick to me , What did I ever do to you, I just came from a party as I said and I get messaged by you and you trying to be all smart.

Your demote was appropriate.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Dcxbigdaddy warning request and demotion appeal 9 years 10 months ago #52627

Well..

I knew this was coming, but just didn’t know you wouldn’t tell the whole story about how you treat people in this community and how you have been rude to me prior to this meet up in DarkRP.
Me and a few other staff members have noticed that you are very rude to people when you talk to them. How can you not expect them to react to the way you talk to them and feel insulted when we are trying to help you and you just insult us just because we don’t respond. Did you say this to any other super admin and give them the sarcastic comments you gave me?

I get send a lot of messages every day and try to respond to most of them but I don’t need sarcastic comments when I don’t reply to you and this irritates me to no end. I try to do my best and be there for anyone that needs me and I find it pretty hurtful when you are sarcastic to me for no reason apart from I didn’t reply.

Apart from the disrespect thing we have witnessed you break other rules like invisible props in your base and CDM on multiple occasions, you just laughed it off when people asked you about it.how can we have a staff member that doesn’t follow the rules that he should be enforcing.

You allow the people around you to break rules and never seem to warn them. You should at least tell them to stop or they would get a warning. But instead I had to warn them on multiple occasions and even caught Snupe who was basing with you self-supplying when we had 3 other gun dealers online.

I also believe you think you can be disrespectful on steam and nothing will happen to you because it’s outside of gmod but it still relates to gmod because that we are talking about in the steam chat. The reason I lashed out is because I am trying to tell you to stop treating everyone in such a bad way and ended up telling you in a blunt way, maybe I could have told you in a nicer way but my statement still stands. I’m sorry I said it in the way I did but I get a lot of things to deal with and I didn’t expect the staff to make the job more difficult when you are meant to help me and support me.

We also feel you are very self-centered and only want mod so that you warn people that wrong you and not to help the server and make it a better place to be.

Chris has clearly outlined the reasons that you have been demoted in the previous post and you was on your last chance.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Dcxbigdaddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32