Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: admin abuse??

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9738

hay i played on the zombe-rp server and i changed to the job mod on duty and tele ported to hewbii admin
he told me ther wher like no admins on so he made me and blizzard noclip. moments later a nother moderator walked upp to me and asked me how i got the noclip i said that an admin gave it to me and he told me that is was ok but the moderator said it was admin abuse adn i like hewbii hes a nice guy and never think he ever will use admin to my advatage so the question is did he just admin abuse or not i dont think so i think the moderator was wrong or??
  • [ZARP]Releven
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP what is that?
  • Thanks received: 35
Is this where i put like 89 signatures like all the 12 year olds?
The topic has been locked.

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9740

Well actually i was told that if the job becomes to straneuous and given the fact that there were no ther admins and lots of problems and not to mention the fact you were all on duty no-Clip is just an easier way for you to get to the problems thats all if this is abuse i wouldn't have done it.
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9746

i know hewbii you made the right thing out ther and this is not a hate post in any whay i just whant to know if that moderator was wrong or not

btw your the man
  • [ZARP]Releven
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP what is that?

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9748

This is in the wrong section, a move will commence.
  • Calver
  • Fresh Boarder
ZARP Administrator
ZARP Graphic Designer
SRP Owner

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9752

Calver wrote:

What the?

This belongs in the help boards. He isnt blaming anyone, he just wants to know of it is a bad thing for him to ask for noclip.
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9754

Scottie wrote:
Calver wrote:

What the?

This belongs in the help boards. He isnt blaming anyone, he just wants to know of it is a bad thing for him to ask for noclip.

Ahh, my bad; I skim read it and mistook it.

Another move will commence!
  • Calver
  • Fresh Boarder
ZARP Administrator
ZARP Graphic Designer
SRP Owner

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9756

Hewbie are you admin now ?
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9767

Hewbie are you admin now ?
Indeed he is.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9772

Well then, congratz Hewbs!
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9782

Sir William Esquire wrote:

i whant that mod sign =(
  • [ZARP]Releven
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP what is that?

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9790

Releven wrote:

i whant that mod sign =(

You won't get it the way you act; grow up and stop the lies about your age
  • Calver
  • Fresh Boarder
ZARP Administrator
ZARP Graphic Designer
SRP Owner

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9799

Calver wrote:
Releven wrote:

i whant that mod sign =(

Unless you have proof of him being younger, I suggest you stpp behaving this way. He may just not be well taught of the English language. Don't discriminate. Also, who made you admin and why?
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9800

Scottie wrote:
Calver wrote:
Releven wrote:

i whant that mod sign =(

Unless you have proof of him being younger, I suggest you stpp behaving this way. He may just not be well taught of the English language. Don't discriminate. Also, who made you admin and why?

i Wanted to ask the same, Who and Why, there have been mods who is 2 weeks Mods, also 2 months mods, and they don't get promoted, you have been mod in one day and you get Admin >.< its a bit unfair isn't it?
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9807

Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Calver wrote:
Releven wrote:

i whant that mod sign =(

i Wanted to ask the same, Who and Why, there have been mods who is 2 weeks Mods, also 2 months mods, and they don't get promoted, you have been mod in one day and you get Admin >.< its a bit unfair isn't it?

Considering his title said 'ZARP Graphic Designer' it probably has to do with him making Agent a signature. The signature was generally really bad and saved in a very low res. I guess he got it the same way Fellan got it, by pleasing the owners. I know atleast 4 lleople that nake much better graphic designs than Calver, myself excluded. All of their admins got really upset when Zart promoted FellaN becayse he was a friend. I don't know what has gotten into them to promote Calver. Same story goes for Hewbi who was promotwd within 2 days.just because Crack desperately needed an extra admin on Zombie. I guess they lost sense of quality staff and have them invest time intoZARP.
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9810

Scottie wrote:
Considering his title said 'ZARP Graphic Designer' it probably has to do with him making Agent a signature. The signature was generally really bad and saved in a very low res. I guess he got it the same way Fellan got it, by pleasing the owners. I know atleast 4 lleople that nake much better graphic designs than Calver, myself excluded. All of their admins got really upset when Zart promoted FellaN becayse he was a friend. I don't know what has gotten into them to promote Calver. Same story goes for Hewbi who was promotwd within 2 days.just because Crack desperately needed an extra admin on Zombie. I guess they lost sense of quality staff and have them invest time intoZARP.

Okay so you mean that if i cut out in pait a shitty picture of a horse or what it was and just paste it into a black background with size of 1000x1000 and just make a random "Agentlulz" text i will get Admin?, lol.. Really the owners should stop this..
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9811

Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:

Okay so you mean that if i cut out in pait a shitty picture of a horse or what it was and just paste it into a black background with size of 1000x1000 and just make a random "Agentlulz" text i will get Admin?, lol.. Really the owners should stop this..

I guess so. They aren't taking admin serious anymore. They just promote with their eyes closed.
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9813

Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:

I guess so. They aren't taking admin serious anymore. They just promote with their eyes closed.

If this goes like that te zarp will fall :F, really someone contact Agentlulz and speak with him..
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9818

Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:

If this goes like that te zarp will fall :F, really someone contact Agentlulz and speak with him..

I have tryed many times. Even spend a entire night discussing it with Hero. Day after that Agent said he would remove me from the community if I ever butted into his staff business again. So I suggest you also take care with what you say to them as owners. I had quite worrying logs and voicerecord to back my story up, but Agent just won't listen. We'll just have to hope he realizes soon enough.

There was an admin meeting recently where almost every admin requested some inactive/mass abusive admins to be demoted. Yet Veritas said no. We're not quite sure if it was on Agents orders or his.. but yes it is getting out of hand.
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9898

I've just been informed by one of the head admins on Teamspeak, that Agent is promoting large batches of mods that have been with ZARP for only a short while.

Calver apparantly is from SRP which merged with ZARP without anyone knowing off.
  • Scottie

admin abuse?? 11 years 1 month ago #9957

actually i got promoted because im in that server day in and day out im in there normally from 12:pm to at least 4:am non stop only to piss and to eat and possibly drink but only then so i think i deserved it plus i handle crap loads of problems a day i mean if you actually were on the server you could make that inacurate analysis and turn it into some actuall sense i don't hate anyone on ZARP i think of you as family and i try my best but because i haven't been here as long im all of a sudden low grade and just a worthless mass of shit i mean why .....why can't you just judge a person on integrity why on statistics or status i mean seriously thats not what makes a communtiy ill tell you that much i can't stand all this hatred or ill probably be corrected and it will go a little something like this
  • Hewbiee
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47