Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need help.

I need help. 8 years 4 months ago #237596

As currently some of you know i was just trying to change, which seems pretty hard. But also a causing of this is people not stopping going on like before no names going to be given. I dont know what to do. I would hope some people helping me and giving good suggestions, people just trying to make fun of this, or troll posting are just not appreciated or even caring about other people, such as last time when i made a thread, just some people trying to act funny. On an serious post, I hope people could help me. Only thing i can get up with is just quitting.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Login or register to post a reply.

I need help. 8 years 4 months ago #237604

Well sometimes when you go against what others have said or be determined in a way to prove your point you start to annoy people. I had my first bad experience with you the other day when warning you. You shouldn't change for anyone. <-- All has been said in that last part

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

I need help. 8 years 4 months ago #237611

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
Well sometimes when you go against what others have said or be determined in a way to prove your point you start to annoy people. I had my first bad experience with you the other day when warning you. You shouldn't change for anyone. <-- All has been said in that last part
That wasent the first day. That was the last day on SSRP 1. SSRP 1 Is loads more harder, thats why i usually play on SSRP 2, Number 18 or 17 on gametracker there ^_^
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40