Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Money Lost

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #198215

I logged onto Zarp Gaming DarkRP and noticed my one millions dollars were gone. Someone told me it was a known bug. Help?
The topic has been locked.

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #198216

Hello benjamin,

I'll let Chuteuk (An owner) know about this ASAP, if possible try posting some screenshots of your money before the loss, and your STEAM-ID, thanks!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #198225

This isn't a known bug at all peoples money just doesn't disappear outta no where. You have either spent it, dropped it or you still have it. If you really insist that it's gone show us some proof of you having the money and when,where and how it's gone. You probably should just rejoin immature your money is there.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #198332

Saw some proof of Banker and your Inventory same time and a screenshot of the money you had.
And possible your SteamID
  • JokerMan
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Thanks received: 279

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #202227

Here i have 1 million for you who asked
Attachments:

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #202236

RedPowder wrote:
This isn't a known bug at all peoples money just doesn't disappear outta no where. You have either spent it, dropped it or you still have it. If you really insist that it's gone show us some proof of you having the money and when,where and how it's gone. You probably should just rejoin immature your money is there.
it is actually because when emp did an update some how something got messed up and allowed users to set money and reset money but for some reason only certain people were effected from it. I have seen a few people talking about in on forums.
Thanks Stratiic

Thanks Frentium

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #202241

matthewdurbinmonday1998 wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
it is actually because when emp did an update some how something got messed up and allowed users to set money and reset money but for some reason only certain people were effected from it. I have seen a few people talking about in on forums.
Yeah and it was a visual glitch and no one actually lost money. Thank we will look in to it.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by RedPowder.

Money Lost 8 years 7 months ago #202326

matthewdurbinmonday1998 wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
I'm so glad you are in a position to know what goes on here... Oh wait you have idea what goes on so stop acting like it, because it only makes you look really silly.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Jackelele, Nutzu3650XL
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop