Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [RESOLVED]Hitman tactics, killing in / outside of the rules.

[RESOLVED]Hitman tactics, killing in / outside of the rules. 10 years 9 months ago #23311

Just some question to the server rules and the hitman.

1) The target and their minions/Bodyguard/etc.

Let's make up an example here...

The mayor, Mr. Hillbilly , isn't very friendly to the poor poor people of Zarptown. Some folks decide one day '' Let's hire a hitman! '' So the hitman gets his guns and then, oh shit.

The mayor is in town, but with 3 SAS member and one SWAT member. So....

Would the hitman be allowed to throw a grenade the mayors defense force? I am not takling about civilians here. Or should only the mayor be killed?

Let's say I only killed the mayor, now the SAS/SWAT is behind me. Am I allowed to kill them to escape?

2) Other weapons of death.

Now let's say that the mayor is alone, but I don't have guns. Would I be allowed to use my car to crash him to death?
  • Ze healing man
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[RESOLVED]Hitman tactics, killing in / outside of the rules. 10 years 9 months ago #23315

Would the hitman be allowed to throw a grenade the mayors defense force?
Why would we have the granades if you weren't allowed to use them? Basically most People just throw 3 granades into ones home and run off, that is not allowed. But if you actually intend to kill the bastards then you should be allowed. But watch out, the admins might get the wrong impression in some situations.
Let's say I only killed the mayor, now the SAS/SWAT is behind me. Am I allowed to kill them to escape?
If you managed to kill the Mayor, there is 1. A high chance you are wanted for murdering the Mayor 2. A high chance you hit the swat/sas and are now wanted 3. The SWAT/SAS saw you, or atleast they will be searching. In any way, they are now going to kill/arrest you. So what do you do you say? Well standing off to 4 swat/sas or even 2 would be a bad 1st Choice, but if you had to then ofc go Ahead and shoot. But you should rather run like fuck, just saying.
Now let's say that the mayor is alone, but I don't have guns. Would I be allowed to use my car to crash him to death?
No....
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[RESOLVED]Hitman tactics, killing in / outside of the rules. 10 years 9 months ago #23320

Thanks for the answers Zart!
  • Ze healing man
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[RESOLVED]Hitman tactics, killing in / outside of the rules. 10 years 8 months ago #26389

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47