Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #16735

hello my ingame name is xrelolp i was moderator and they come cops in and raid me i shot them and after that come an admin and said rdm and after i tried to play they freeze me and kick me and i tried aigen to play. and today i play and they come aigen and demote me !!!! 30$ for this shit
  • mrvitx2
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #16742

you got demoted for:

1, TP ABUSE
2, Kicking staff
3, Kicking to avoid arrest
4, Breaking NLR
5, You can't even the rules
6, Shouting at me that i was random raiding, but you had illegal weaponary.
7, I shouted "Abooose!" not "RDM"
8, I didn't kick you, you kicked me
9, Your Lying level= 9999

Proof:
http://imgur.com/a/B7Vlv

TIP: Read !motd

Regards, Bobi
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #16796

Should have went to PlankSavers
Hi I am Kims girlfriend

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #16845

If you abused like that then you obviously deserve this demoting, however. If you did not recieve any warnings then i understand your anger, However (again). If everything Bobii wrote is true, then that is more than enough reason for you to be demoted, and you probably got warned without noticing it, since some people dont really understand that they got a warning after being talked to by an admin.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #17345

Zart wrote:
If you abused like that then you obviously deserve this demoting, however. If you did not recieve any warnings then i understand your anger, However (again). If everything Bobii wrote is true, then that is more than enough reason for you to be demoted, and you probably got warned without noticing it, since some people dont really understand that they got a warning after being talked to by an admin.

He was warned. I remember this player. He was banned for a series of RP offenses. Including mass RDM and weeks of trying to sort this player out. Thus the reason to his demotion. If you talk to me on steam tonight, I will probably have the proof and demos of me giving him first, second, third, fourth and last warning. Even the demotion conversation.
  • Mircot
  • Fresh Boarder

[SOLVED] I Donated for moderator and i was demote for no reson and no warings 11 years 1 month ago #18360

xrelolp if you still have a problem with this then PM Agent or Zart

SOLVED
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

126 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun