Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337030

I just wanted to know, I've been thinking about this for a while, is SSRP vac secured? Thanks :)
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337032

Yes fully vaccinated :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy, Lerpson, jam

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337033

why else would no one be able to cheat on ssrp?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337034

orbadoc wrote:
Yes, meaning it is 100% free of cheaters as you cannot cheat on VAC Secured servers!

but how is extra here if that's true? He's literally so blatantly aim cheating bro

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337076

Why is everyone talking about cheats? I just use meth
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337130

Chuteuk wrote:

Ok so it's a pretty bold claim, and you'll have to read the post in full to find out how i'm able to make it. But you're reading correctly, as it stands there's currently a 0% (zero) chance of having a cheater in your CS:GO match, unless of course you're the one cheating. So I know you're thinking right now, how on earth can I say this, everyone knows that CS:GO is full of cheaters, people cheat in almost every single game all the time. Unfortunately that simply isn't true, in fact far from it it's simply a myth perpetuated by people screaming about hackers everywhere you go, it's simply an excuse. The chance of being matched with a cheater is exactly zero percent, and it's mathematically correct too.
So let's find out how you get to this number....

We need two statistics first of all, SteamDB is our source of figures, it's the most reliable source since it pulls numbers and data directly from Valve's own servers. (steamdb.info/app/730/graphs/)

1) Number of players in the last month on CS:GO: (Peak players per day times 30)

652,213 * 30 = 19,566,390 monthly players estimated
SteamDB also gives us a 2 week unique player count which (multiplied by 2) gives us a very similar number, so we can say that for the last 30 days this is an accurate number of unique players on the game.
Source: steamdb.info/app/730/graphs/

2) Number of players VAC banned in the last month: (January 2017)

133,134 players banned
Source: steamdb.info/stats/bans/

The Math
(100 / 19,566,390) *133,134 = 0.68%
0.68% of 10 people is zero people (rounded to nearest person)
0 out of 10 = 0% chance of cheater in 10 player match

Bear in mind
These statistics show a higher number of cheaters than there actually is in reality. A) Because the actual player numbers could be higher, all we have to estimate from is peak player counts. B ) The VAC bans were across all VAC enabled games not just CS:GO, because Valve does not publicise any per game details in an accessible format.

Conclusion
So in conclusion then, whilst in reality the real number of cheaters works out at 0.68% statistically it is correct to say that in a 10 player match the chance of being matched with a cheater is exactly ZERO. Mathematically you will never be matched with a cheater in CS:GO.

So there you have it, enjoy a cheater free game!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Martin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, CEO of Business

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337131

Martin wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Ok so it's a pretty bold claim, and you'll have to read the post in full to find out how i'm able to make it. But you're reading correctly, as it stands there's currently a 0% (zero) chance of having a cheater in your CS:GO match, unless of course you're the one cheating. So I know you're thinking right now, how on earth can I say this, everyone knows that CS:GO is full of cheaters, people cheat in almost every single game all the time. Unfortunately that simply isn't true, in fact far from it it's simply a myth perpetuated by people screaming about hackers everywhere you go, it's simply an excuse. The chance of being matched with a cheater is exactly zero percent, and it's mathematically correct too.
So let's find out how you get to this number....

We need two statistics first of all, SteamDB is our source of figures, it's the most reliable source since it pulls numbers and data directly from Valve's own servers. (steamdb.info/app/730/graphs/)

1) Number of players in the last month on CS:GO: (Peak players per day times 30)

652,213 * 30 = 19,566,390 monthly players estimated
SteamDB also gives us a 2 week unique player count which (multiplied by 2) gives us a very similar number, so we can say that for the last 30 days this is an accurate number of unique players on the game.
Source: steamdb.info/app/730/graphs/

2) Number of players VAC banned in the last month: (January 2017)

133,134 players banned
Source: steamdb.info/stats/bans/

The Math
(100 / 19,566,390) *133,134 = 0.68%
0.68% of 10 people is zero people (rounded to nearest person)
0 out of 10 = 0% chance of cheater in 10 player match

Bear in mind
These statistics show a higher number of cheaters than there actually is in reality. A) Because the actual player numbers could be higher, all we have to estimate from is peak player counts. B ) The VAC bans were across all VAC enabled games not just CS:GO, because Valve does not publicise any per game details in an accessible format.

Conclusion
So in conclusion then, whilst in reality the real number of cheaters works out at 0.68% statistically it is correct to say that in a 10 player match the chance of being matched with a cheater is exactly ZERO. Mathematically you will never be matched with a cheater in CS:GO.

So there you have it, enjoy a cheater free game!

cap
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Question 2 years 11 months ago #1337262

Whoever gets vac banned for cheating on gmod will achieve the clown award
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by slodoban milošević.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf