Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VIP Transfer

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159789

SSRP Refund Request - gutsy89 #fuckmylife

Steam Name: gutsy89 #fuckmylife
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86984113

Date/Time of Incident: 4/09/2019
Item(s) Lost: Zarp Gaming VIP

Story: So essentially I haven't used my old account in forever (3 years) (the above linked account) I was market banned and trade banned due to payment issues on my steam account. I have also lost the login credentials for my old account. I do not want a paypal refund, I simply request the vip somehow be transferred onto my new account. I haven't played your server in forever and would love to get back into playing it.
Evidence: Look under the name Boi

Additional Info: My Current Account Details
Name: Milk Crate [moat.gg]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197538725
It would be greatly appreciated if you were able to sort this out for me. i understand theres no way to prove that i actually own the account in which the vip was purchased on other than the account im currently on. Thank you.
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159794

I mean it does say vip under my name. and if they do decide to check the account it will say ive been inactive for 2-3 years. im not asking for a paypal refund im simply asking for vip. its nothing out of their pockets to help me out in this situation. im not going to be angry if this gets denied but I will be dissapointed
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159795

Maybe if you can prove it was your account with talking to the owner with payment proof ETC he might possible be able to do something. Considering you haven't played in nearly 3 years and you cant remember your "info" you might just have to re-buy it if you play again.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4929
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159797

payment proof on a payment that happened over 2 years ago. is it just me or do they throw every obstacle in your way in this situation. again it costs them nothing. zero, to help me out in this situation all im looking for is some common courtesy in giving me the service i payed for on my old account two years ago. i do not wish to have to fork up another 40$ Australian to buy vip on a dying server. at this point i have no doubt this is going to end up in the denied section of your refund requests. why should i not be entitled to a permanent service i payed for wether it be on an old account or a new one.
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159798

gutsy89 wrote:
payment proof on a payment that happened over 2 years ago. is it just me or do they throw every obstacle in your way in this situation. again it costs them nothing. zero, to help me out in this situation all im looking for is some common courtesy in giving me the service i payed for on my old account two years ago. i do not wish to have to fork up another 40$ Australian to buy vip on a dying server. at this point i have no doubt this is going to end up in the denied section of your refund requests. why should i not be entitled to a permanent service i payed for wether it be on an old account or a new one.
I mean sure, you're entitled to the product you paid for, but since there is no way to prove its you then they arnt going to risk taking another users product.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159799

gutsy89 wrote:
Your saying this, but anyone can create a new account and claim an older account that is "inactive" is theres. You expect someone to just believe you and that should not be the case
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159807

okay so get this. i somehow manage to crack into the mans forum account. likely that's gonna happen if i don't own it myself. from there i manage to track down the exact steam account the service has been purchased on. no way to tell. now if this information in which ive given lines up and my account has been inactive for 2-3 years, then the service is not being used anyways. so its extremely unlikely that im going to go through the effort to make a post on the forums in an attempt to steal someones account. sure theres a lack of evidence. but big downs to your server if your not willing to give me the service im entitled to because of a miniscule lack of evidence. your simply trying to get a point across now. but its stupid. if you were in my shoes, youd also want this service you have payed money for. in which you worked for.
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159816

the vip was purchased off this exact forum account for my gutsy89 #fuckmylife account. ive also got multiple unredeemed booster packs. i mean i hope theres something im missing here. is there some way i can login to my zarp forums account on zarp servers to get my vip that way, or is that not possible?
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159819

if that's possible i can try find the password for my old account but then once that's done its an instant denial. if ive got my old account credentials why should i need it transferred to this account. i should be able to get the credentials but even if i get the login im not going to use the service unless its been transferred into my new account
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159821

gutsy89 wrote:
if that's possible i can try find the password for my old account but then once that's done its an instant denial. if ive got my old account credentials why should i need it transferred to this account. i should be able to get the credentials but even if i get the login im not going to use the service unless its been transferred into my new account
I'm confused, why are you wanting to move it if you are able to just use your old account by geussing the password?
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159822

exactly what i was waiting for, gotta have that bloke that goes "WhY dOnT YoU jUsT uSe YoUr OlD AcCoUnT" dude if i was gonna try guess my password it would only be to prove that i own the account. like i said im not going to use the service on my old account. i do not wish to be switching accounts every 5 minutes
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159827

Hi gutsy89,
We have now transferred your ZARP VIP to your new Steam profile. All your benefits will continue to work as normal on your new Steam profile you don't need to do anything.
Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5066

VIP Transfer 4 years 9 months ago #1159922

Thank you, I appreciate your help and I shall see you around :)
  • gutsy89
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40