Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need a Polish mfer to translate this

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059343

I need a Polish mfer to translate these insturctions for me



ty
Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059345

not polish but 500ml water (boiled 100c), put jelly in water, freeze jelly
  • smo harper
  • smo harper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4515
  • Thanks received: 1310
  • Karma: -9
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by smo harper.
Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059346

Step 1.) Add 500 ml of boiling water
Step 2.) idk, google translate
Step 3.) idk, google translate tbh
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • a boy is a gun
  • Posts: 15444
  • Thanks received: 6125
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059347

RhysB wrote:
not polish

then ur not welcome

[/s]

and yea i know my guy, i can tell that, idk for how long tho
Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059348

Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
RhysB wrote:
not polish

then ur not welcome

[/s]

and yea i know my guy, i can tell that, idk for how long tho
100C for boiling water, freeze until it has jelly consistence (its usually around 30min from experience, but its ice cube sizes)
  • smo harper
  • smo harper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4515
  • Thanks received: 1310
  • Karma: -9
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by smo harper.
Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059349

RhysB wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
RhysB wrote:
not polish

then ur not welcome

[/s]

and yea i know my guy, i can tell that, idk for how long tho
100C for boiling water, freeze until it has jelly consistence

but do i put it in boiling water and mix, do i put it on boiling water and then simmer, turn the heat off, or just take it out, wtf i do man im doing some surgery here
Login or register to post a reply.

I need a Polish mfer to translate this 5 months 2 weeks ago #1059350

Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
RhysB wrote:
not polish

then ur not welcome

[/s]

and yea i know my guy, i can tell that, idk for how long tho
100C for boiling water, freeze until it has jelly consistence

but do i put it in boiling water and mix, do i put it on boiling water and then simmer, turn the heat off, or just take it out, wtf i do man im doing some surgery here
Make it reach 100C which is boiling temperature for water, take it off the heat, add the powder, wait for it to cool down, put into fridge/freezer
  • smo harper
  • smo harper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4515
  • Thanks received: 1310
  • Karma: -9
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

97 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/0
offline
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Connect to server Discord
75/∞
online
Top